Thread: Neighboorhood book bug again | Forums

In the Achenar shard several of us created a new hood and joined to it according to the standard procedure. The first pages our Neighborhood books are black, whatever trick we try (the balcony page is OK). The members of the old hood still see us as members there, but we see ourselves as members of the new hood.

-----------------
    Norfren in game
    Guild of Greeters
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In the Achenar shard several of us created a new hood and joined to it according to the standard procedure. The first pages our Neighborhood books are black, whatever trick we try (the balcony page is OK). The members of the old hood still see us as members there, but we see ourselves as members of the new hood.

-----------------
    Norfren in game
    Guild of Greeters
    Norfren

Did you try the trick of linking through the Nexus book in the linking room of the new Neighborhood?

Worth a shot if you haven't tried it...

In Atrus as hogarth
    KI # 04660700

hogarth

frenyo, yup Hogarth's right on that one.

Also, make sure you've all linked to the hood through one of your relto neighborhood books initially.

Seen this happen a few times myself, very frustrating.

maz

---
    Have you had your D'LA today?
    Katran KI#: 2831843
    Atrus KI#: 4941719
    ---
    Consider this a disclaimer, unless otherwise stated.

We tried these, no help. But the solution was as follows (a bit cumbersome, I admit):

1) I, owner of the faulty hood book, created an invitation passkey.
    2) Using the invitation I created a second character (it is already allowed), who has automatically become the member of the same Neighborhood and owned an already faultless N. book.
    3) I deleted my book/membership, and my second character invited me to his Relto.
    4) I used his relto book to enter the hood. So I got back my membership, and got a blank (!) N.book (another recent bug).
    5) via Gahreesen I entered the balcony of the hood, and then back to Relto. The new N.book was faultless, contained both gateway images.
    6) The others repeated the procedures 3-5, but now I was the host.

PS: It turned out that the invitation procedure works only (bug?) if the inviter is in play too. So if you do this with yourself (second character) you have to have the program installed and run in two PCs.

-----------------
    Norfren in game
    Guild of Greeters
    Norfren

It seems I am experiencing something very close to what this thread is all about... so I hope this is the right place to post it.
    I have a hood on the Katran shard, and recently got a couple of members. The problem is.. none of the members of my hood seem to have the balcony page in their hood book. If they want to get to the balcony, they have to get the link from my hood book in my Relto. Is there any way they can get the balcony page in their hood books?
    ~ Peanuts - 0344911 (Katran)

Two-Toes, I think you need to have each of them revisit their Gahreensen and use the link there to re-establish the balconey. This works if their KI shows themselves as member of your hood.

Atrus KI# 1770899

I also had this problem when I joined a new hood but I used PAGE 2 of the members Hood book to join (the page he had it open too which at the time I thought would be ok, NOT).

All I had to do to fix was:
    1. Delete my current Hood book.
    2. Goto Nexus and make a New hood for Me.
    3. Delete Hood book AGAIN on my Bookshelf
    4. Join Back to the Original Hood using PAGE 1 of an existing members Hood book.

BTW I was rejoining my original hood when all this happened Because I Lost my Great Zero Link. I you have this Problem Just Rejoin your FIRST hood following steps 3-4.

Shard / KI #
    Atrus / 03294807
    Katran / 01475201
    Achenar / 00278191
    I was DragonMac on all Shards and I will see you as DragonMac on all the Forums I continue to post on. Member of the Great Tree Hood.