Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with code | Forums

I live in ukraine and version wich i am playning is russian. So the internet code is also with russian letters. How can i use darkroom then?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I live in ukraine and version wich i am playning is russian. So the internet code is also with russian letters. How can i use darkroom then?
    I wish i could understand you better...

OK then, if noone can help then please, someone, give me any internet code to be able to start that mission! Please!

I wish i could anderstand you better...

hi mr madcat. well, you use your darkroom codes only. why? they record your time & how many pearls/mdisks/animals you've collected/taken pictures of.

Can you choose another language on the first screen when the game starts, like French or English? If so, choose another language, then you should be able to see your save files if you select "Load" from the next screen. The save name and Internet code should display in the new language.

You may find the Darkroom > More Info page helpful, but it seems to be the same for all languages.

Hope this helps!

2Shanui: ye, i know this,but i'm asking about any code, i don't need to be the best in that list, i want to play that mission! I need the code just to play it. And by the way i finished the game with quite nice for me results. But I don't care about my results. Why can't i play that you can?!! 2sysMangler: I'am not so stupid, if there was something like this i wouldn't have missed it. Besides I'm always trying to play English versions of the games. But some times there is no such in the shops! And that is why i hate those translators! They always spoil the game!

try a translation site. but it has to be one where you go english character to russian character. many have you type in words. i'm sure there are some out there. ill look for you. google is probably your best shot.

what level are you talking about? i dont understand what youre trying to do...

"...you old fart!"

2goonie:I'm talking about internet code, not in the game!
    2shanui: eeer..i wish i could understand you better. Please don't use short unfinished frases, couse i can't smtimes understand you. But thanks for doing smthing for me that i can't understand now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast