PDA

View Full Version : Done with UBI

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 06:26 AM
With your very unprofessional delay and lack of respect to vendors and customers alike by delaying Athena Sword AGAIN. Not even TELLING your distributors about a 3 WEEK delay...

This is the last straw - My clanmates and I will never purchase another UBI product...

You guys are seriously a joke - and here I have been trying to stick up for you guys the last few months, cause I understand that coding a good bug-free product is tough, But your Dev team can't even get it together and meet deadlines...

We are picking up and moving over to EA games - where at least they DELIVER what they promise.

All I can say is CALL OF DUTY! (don't waste your money on Athena Sword!)

A very dissapointed UBI player,

Gunslinger

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 06:26 AM
With your very unprofessional delay and lack of respect to vendors and customers alike by delaying Athena Sword AGAIN. Not even TELLING your distributors about a 3 WEEK delay...

This is the last straw - My clanmates and I will never purchase another UBI product...

You guys are seriously a joke - and here I have been trying to stick up for you guys the last few months, cause I understand that coding a good bug-free product is tough, But your Dev team can't even get it together and meet deadlines...

We are picking up and moving over to EA games - where at least they DELIVER what they promise.

All I can say is CALL OF DUTY! (don't waste your money on Athena Sword!)

A very dissapointed UBI player,

Gunslinger

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 06:33 AM
Don't know about all that EA crap...they are just as ghey as UBI with all the bugs in the MOH series...

But I do agree that UBI is losing a great deal of reputation with me and my clanmates too.

IF YOU CANT FIX THE PROBLEMS...THEN YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE THE GAME!!!

Athena Sword? After what I've seen with Raven Shield!?!?

Not likely.

Can you say..."Full Spectrum Warrior"???