PDA

View Full Version : Ride Height and Wheel Size

icedstar
12-22-2014, 08:42 AM
I was wondering if there is a way to lower the ride height and/or change the wheel sizes

SteelRat70
12-22-2014, 02:04 PM
No there isn't.

I hope that situation doesn't change.

icedstar
12-22-2014, 02:38 PM
No there isn't.

I hope that situation doesn't change.
why not? if you don't like to change them that's fine but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be an option for those who do want to change them

SteelRat70
12-22-2014, 03:00 PM
why not? if you don't like to change them that's fine but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be an option for those who do want to change them

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

also:

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

I'll leave it there.

icedstar
12-22-2014, 03:16 PM
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

also:

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

I'll leave it there.

"if it aint broke, dont fix it" lol you must be a very mediocre person with that kind of thoughts, there is always room for improvement

SteelRat70
12-22-2014, 10:33 PM
"if it aint broke, dont fix it" lol you must be a very mediocre person with that kind of thoughts, there is always room for improvement

Indeed there is. In this particular instance though, less is more. More options would ruin what is already fine as it is.

Stuma87
12-22-2014, 10:45 PM
actualy i do agree with Ride Height and Wheel Size and could even have ediateable wheels so we have one unique car as we like, and steelrat70 it should be optional if we dont like we dont change it! ;)

SteelRat70
12-23-2014, 09:44 AM
actualy i do agree with Ride Height and Wheel Size and could even have ediateable wheels so we have one unique car as we like, and steelrat70 it should be optional if we dont like we dont change it! ;)

Neither of those things have much scope for adjustment within the confines of the individual specs. For example, if you want a car that sits lower and has larger wheels, why not just use a circuit car? Or to put it another way, if you take a street car, lower it and give it bigger wheels, beyond the body kit, it's not going to look too much different to a perf or circuit car.

The point about not giving the opportunity for people to make their cars look like *** by giving them massive wheels and dragging their belly along the floor in the name of "stancing" is an altogether different argument.

Stuma87
12-23-2014, 11:06 AM
humm now i get it u are not adept of stance, its ok by me lol i dont like for exemple that HUGE spoilers on the cars and dont say to them to remove it but instead, one option to remove it so my cars dont look like christmas trees lol! You are being selfish there, u dont like that, so u say ,no all the players should be like me! and if i want to have a lower car street spec and not with a kit from circuit that looks like it cames out from star wars? and dont need to be some customization like deep stance that its like undriveable but lower with some good wheels! You will not agree of course but its ok

icedstar
12-23-2014, 03:11 PM
if people want to make their cars look like **** they should be able to

Stuma87
12-23-2014, 03:26 PM
And another games already did that kind of changes including gta etc

icedstar
12-23-2014, 03:33 PM
humm now i get it u are not adept of stance, its ok by me lol i dont like for exemple that HUGE spoilers on the cars and dont say to them to remove it but instead, one option to remove it so my cars dont look like christmas trees lol! You are being selfish there, u dont like that, so u say ,no all the players should be like me! and if i want to have a lower car street spec and not with a kit from circuit that looks like it cames out from star wars? and dont need to be some customization like deep stance that its like undriveable but lower with some good wheels! You will not agree of course but its ok

thats exactly my point, i can understand people dont like it and i respect it so how hard it is for others to respect that i like to lower my cars and put wide wheels on them? is not that im gonna put 17x11 on a honda civic with like -30 camber, i just want flush wheels that goes with the body lines and not stock like wheels that sit like 5 inches inside the fender

Stuma87
12-23-2014, 03:45 PM
This is the usual conflit with the old tuning and the new nothing we can do about it but
both of them are tuning ��

WorethV12
12-29-2014, 12:46 AM
I ordered air ride suspension and new wheels from Germany , from there they will send your order to Rotterdam,Netherlands.A ship will bring your order to LA. You gotta act fast, the ship only comes once a week and it cost like 1,5 millions bucks. (1 set of custom wheels + air ride)
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ntb4fs.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/213g978.jpg

Derren001
12-29-2014, 07:55 AM
I'd love to be able to change the ride height and wheel size, I mean come on Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row 4 have better car customization when it comes to exterior appearance.

greer7769
12-29-2014, 09:38 PM
I ordered air ride suspension and new wheels from Germany , from there they will send your order to Rotterdam,Netherlands.A ship will bring your order to LA. You gotta act fast, the ship only comes once a week and it cost like 1,5 millions bucks. (1 set of custom wheels + air ride)
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ntb4fs.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/213g978.jpg

OMG!!!!! dude that beamer looks sick i want one

WorethV12
12-30-2014, 06:49 PM
OMG!!!!! dude that beamer looks sick i want one

Thanks alot :)