PDA

View Full Version : No visual customization for cars

XtremeSkier
12-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Ok, so I bought a brand new ford raptor which I had been getting really excited about, but when I got to hq to visually customize it, it does not offer me any stickers, colours, or parts. I was looking forward to making my car look awesome, but I can't. Is this meant to be locked, or do you have to pay for it? If so how? I would really appreciate an answer

Thanks

CastorFiber2013
12-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Ok, so I bought a brand new ford raptor which I had been getting really excited about, but when I got to hq to visually customize it, it does not offer me any stickers, colours, or parts. I was looking forward to making my car look awesome, but I can't. Is this meant to be locked, or do you have to pay for it? If so how? I would really appreciate an answer

Thanks

Wait, what? You'll have to buy the parts (as with all cars) at the Dirt tuner in NY in order to be able to make mods to your ride. No freebies. Once you've bought the parts, they become accessible in your HQ and you may afterwards switch freely between the parts bought.

XtremeSkier
12-21-2014, 08:37 PM
Wait, what? You'll have to buy the parts (as with all cars) at the Dirt tuner in NY in order to be able to make mods to your ride. No freebies. Once you've bought the parts, they become accessible in your HQ and you may afterwards switch freely between the parts bought.
Right, so I go to the tuner, buy the stickers/colours and then back to the hq to apply them? Thanks

Oscar97o
12-21-2014, 08:37 PM

Thanks

Did you buy a tuning kit for it?

XtremeSkier
12-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Did you buy a tuning kit for it?

Yea I bought a lvl 20 dirt kit