PDA

View Full Version : how can I use Xbox connect with more then 1 player for xbox in Multiplayer

karSWITCH
03-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Guys I go into the multiplayer screen do xbox connect but it only lets 1 person form my xbox play

karSWITCH
03-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Guys I go into the multiplayer screen do xbox connect but it only lets 1 person form my xbox play

Blacksunset
03-25-2004, 01:41 PM
If your trying to ask if you can play online with two or more people on one xbox then the answer is unfortunatly no.

"WHEN THE SHADOWS ARE CAST BE SOMWHERE ELSE"

\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
--------------------------
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

karSWITCH
03-25-2004, 01:47 PM
well why would the creators do that, I mean if they'll all about the team thing. you just be on the same team, and play the other online. And PLEASE don't tell me its that way with system lik

Blacksunset
03-25-2004, 01:53 PM
Sorry buddy but thats the way it is with system link too. You each require a copy of the game/a T.V/ and an XBOX.

karSWITCH
03-25-2004, 02:05 PM
are you saying for me too due a system link game I need 4 players, 4 xboxes, 4 TVs, and 4 copies of the game. Thats insane, and u are sure that you can't do system link with to xboxes

Blacksunset
03-25-2004, 02:13 PM
You can do a system link with two XBOXS but there would be only two of you able to play, you can't have two XBOXS and have split screen so four of you can play if thats what you mean.

So in short, for every player you want to have a game with (up to a max of 4 people) they will have to each have a copy of the game/TV/and XBOX.