PDA

View Full Version : Improper X-36 profile causing game freeze up!

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Hello,

Well, my hard drive crashed on me last week, so off to the computer store I go, hmm, may as well upgrade from my 32 meg GForce 2 too a 128 meg GForce 4(ti4200)! Wow! what a grafical difference!! but I would get lock up after playing for 10 minutes in campain mode??

Thought for sure it had something to do with the vid card, but no, turns out because of my unfamiliarity with the new saitek programming that I had to download, cause I lost my older program when my disc crashed, I must of done something wrong with my profile.

Luckily one day the profile would not load, and after waiting for what seems like forever for the Finnish map to load, I was not going to back out of the game to reload the profile, so I flew with no program in the stick, and what do you know, no lock up!!

I uninstalled the software, and reinstalled it, made a new profile, and have been /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif ever since.

Calvi

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Hello,

Well, my hard drive crashed on me last week, so off to the computer store I go, hmm, may as well upgrade from my 32 meg GForce 2 too a 128 meg GForce 4(ti4200)! Wow! what a grafical difference!! but I would get lock up after playing for 10 minutes in campain mode??

Thought for sure it had something to do with the vid card, but no, turns out because of my unfamiliarity with the new saitek programming that I had to download, cause I lost my older program when my disc crashed, I must of done something wrong with my profile.

Luckily one day the profile would not load, and after waiting for what seems like forever for the Finnish map to load, I was not going to back out of the game to reload the profile, so I flew with no program in the stick, and what do you know, no lock up!!

I uninstalled the software, and reinstalled it, made a new profile, and have been /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif ever since.

Calvi