PDA

View Full Version : [PERF SPEC] Spoilers cannot be taken of

BigBoyMitchTI
12-12-2014, 06:01 PM
I hope Ivory Tower will make an aption to remove the spoilers that come standard with Perf Spec cars.
I have a few cars i would love to drive as Perf spec and not have a spoiler on it.

What do you guys think?

Do you think this would be a problem?

(Enjoying the hell out of the game still)

Rattenschnitzel
12-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Completely removing the spoiler for sure is a missing point in tuning.
It really hurts me to see my Perf-Miura for example because both spoilers simply don't please the car and it would be awesome without.

Antitenant-II
12-12-2014, 10:28 PM
I think every vehicle should have a spoilerless option. In the case of the V8 Vantage, I had to make it into a race car with a proper racing livery because the spoiler looked out of place otherwise. I think the Miura is the worst one I've seen so far.

st4tic88
12-12-2014, 10:53 PM
I agree with spoilerless option. Now I have charger r/t perf spec and there´s no option for spoilerless back bumper, only front...? And i would want to buy original liveries for muscles too :)

Zeuo_
12-13-2014, 12:54 AM
I think every vehicle should have a spoilerless option. In the case of the V8 Vantage, I had to make it into a race car with a proper racing livery because the spoiler looked out of place otherwise. I think the Miura is the worst one I've seen so far.

I feel ya.
http://puu.sh/dseW0/1c91a247ea.jpg

JustRay76
12-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Another spoilerless thread. I agree with you all guys, let the dev hear us.

Zeuo_
12-14-2014, 04:11 AM
Another spoilerless thread. I agree with you all guys, let the dev hear us.

I can tell you they're all aware, it's just disappointing that they're standing their ground all stubborn and won't give us any details on if they plan to fix this or even care that so many players aren't happy.

JoeyBeanz78
12-18-2014, 10:14 PM
They should also alter the car's performance when removing the spoiler to make it handle how it would actually handle without it.

Oscar97o
12-19-2014, 04:08 PM
The roof spoiler for the Miura is a real thing, search Miura Jota SVR on Google.
I think you should be able to remove the spoilers. But not for every car. The Perf Hummer is basically absolutely over-the-top, I don't think it would be that funny if you could remove the spoiler.