PDA

View Full Version : Is There Something I'm Missing?

Xx_MAGGOT_xX
12-12-2014, 09:45 AM
I can't get any of my cars to level 1299. I have 50 plat parts for all parts, but I just can't. Is there something that I missed or whatever? I can't figure it out. Cause apparently Ford Raptors and Skylines can get to 1299, yet my cars can't. This leveling system is more than just confusing.

CoolFreshness
12-12-2014, 10:52 AM
I've heard and seen some screen shots that even if certain cars have a full set of level 50 parts, they still don't reach 1299 for some reason, might just be a bug right now in the current state of the game.

Also, trust me, 1299 is not the be all, end all for your car. Anything can happen in PvP and it's common that 1299 cars lose to much lower level vehicles if they drive them poorly. All that power helps, but you still need to be able to drive that rocket.

Corwynn.
12-12-2014, 10:52 AM
What perks have you got? It depends on what you have. Go to Zoe and Omar and the other people and check at the perks that increase something for your car like: '5% increase to your cars handling' or '5% increase to your cars breaking'. Thats what you need to put on to max out EVERY car.

Corwynn.
12-12-2014, 10:53 AM
That...That was pretty much at the exact same time xD

APG_Pingu
12-12-2014, 11:11 AM
I've heard and seen some screen shots that even if certain cars have a full set of level 50 parts, they still don't reach 1299 for some reason, might just be a bug right now in the current state of the game.

Also, trust me, 1299 is not the be all, end all for your car. Anything can happen in PvP and it's common that 1299 cars lose to much lower level vehicles if they drive them poorly. All that power helps, but you still need to be able to drive that rocket.

1299 also doesnt mean your car performs better. Got my dirt focus to 825ish and it was a dream, perfect amount of power for the handling. Now? Its handling just cant take it, ive had to reinstall the old parts to post better times.

I dont PVP btw :P