PDA

View Full Version : R34 Raid and Circuit Specs??????

captain-stl
12-10-2014, 06:07 AM
is it just e or the R34 in the game doesn't have the Raid and Circuit specs available ?.. I look int he Vegas tuner shop and they dont have the R34 Raid Spec.. but the website said it was suppose to have all the specs.. does any one know was up with that?

WizCaulifa
12-10-2014, 06:17 AM
I currently have an R34 and its Raid specd. Not sure why u dont have the option in Vegas.

captain-stl
12-10-2014, 06:35 AM
damn.. I am going to check again when I go home from work..

EMD-proloser2
12-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Raid and Circuit aren't available yet for the R34. They will be adding new specs in the future, though :)

MaXiiczek
12-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Raid and Circuit aren't available yet for the R34. They will be adding new specs in the future, though :)

this is the right answer :) it was also said that those "missing" specs which are supposed to be in game will be available for bucks :)

rpada13
12-10-2014, 05:22 PM
I currently have an R34 and its Raid specd. Not sure why u dont have the option in Vegas.

how were u able to access those? mine too doesnt have circuit and raid specs

dupedgamers
12-10-2014, 08:40 PM
how were u able to access those? mine too doesnt have circuit and raid specs

Confused himself with dirt spec I would imagine or his playing on the X360 version. I read somewhere there is a Raid spec Raptor but unconfirmed.
Either way eventually once the server issues are resolved which is the main concern since majority can't play with friends or join up in crews, like myself, it will be added later.

Just had a thought, the season pass will include extra upgrades, are these in relation to the cars coming with the season pass or in general? Otherwise to get the 'full game' you would have to purchase the season pass.

captain-stl
12-11-2014, 08:30 AM
thanks guys.. really appreciate the into.. hopefully they dont take too long.. and also with they woutl add some Evo's and STI's