PDA

View Full Version : edanna- cannot get back to the bird

vamcdowell
02-19-2004, 01:08 PM
i feel like i did something out of order on edanna. i went down and got the squee to help me, but im wondering if i got his help to soon because now i cant get to some of the plant things to reflect light on the fish as a result i have not freed the bird and somehow i wound up in the swamp and the bird is still trapped (maybe digested by now). i cant seem to find my way back to the bird and even if i do i dont think i can free him. any help would be appreciated.

vamcdowell
02-19-2004, 01:08 PM
i feel like i did something out of order on edanna. i went down and got the squee to help me, but im wondering if i got his help to soon because now i cant get to some of the plant things to reflect light on the fish as a result i have not freed the bird and somehow i wound up in the swamp and the bird is still trapped (maybe digested by now). i cant seem to find my way back to the bird and even if i do i dont think i can free him. any help would be appreciated.

PrincessXenobia
02-19-2004, 01:48 PM
You're in luck -- the game devlopers have taken very good care of us http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif. Everything remains available to you throughout the game until you no longer need it. So you can get back to the bird. You just need to find the right way http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif.

Jauntages
02-19-2004, 03:31 PM
It's been a while since I played this, but if you already found your way down to the swamp, not only have you already solved half the puzzle to release the bird, you've also managed to find your way through an area that many (including myself) spent days trying to find! Sounds to me like you just got lost and cant find your way back again. In which case, the tried and tested method of clicking on every inch of your screen as if your cursor was a blind person's stick, is probably the best solution here. Or reverting to a previously saved game but that kinda takes the fun out of it, lol! This may sound daft, but try playing with the lights turned off, you might spot an opening in a darkened area that you have been missing. That could be your route back to save the bird. Dont give up!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

'No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking' - Voltaire

vamcdowell
02-19-2004, 04:58 PM
thanks for the reponses . i did get back and saved the bird.now im back in the bottom and cant seem to make the bugs go to the other big onion thing. i put light on the other onion and tried to get the bugs to leave ( by squishing that thing they dont like). ill keep working on it.

AussieMystic
02-19-2004, 08:12 PM
You have put light onto the other plant - but why would the bugs move to another lit plant while there's still light on your plant? Maybe they need something else done to discourage them (as well as squirting the puffer plant).