PDA

View Full Version : MULTIPLE ISSUES

FISH954
01-27-2004, 08:43 AM
I apologize for putting my issues in a seperate post but if I were to try to post everything to the appropriate thread I would probably go mad.
1. Forced face plants from afar when I leave my avatar customization room.
2. An imager on my relto which does not appear to work.
3. Teledahn dungeon bugs, I can see the control panel and have followed the instructions on where to place the rocks to no avail.
4. Unable to communicate in Ae gura last nite (1/26/03 @2200 hrs PT.) There is a button on my KI which I am not able to deactivate that allows only private conversations. i was rude all night! or one of the walking dead.
5. Garheesen wall does not seem to operate. all I can get is the hot button when I touch intersecting points on the screen.
6. Where is the pub and shops in ae gura?
7. Space key did not work periodically.
8. where do I find linking books to other ages. I have come across some links that simply do not work such as the one in ae gura (to the right of the linking book closes to the Ferry dock).

Where I was able I made in game comments about these bugs.

All was not bad though. I got the first 15 markers and have started on my second 15, got to spend time in ae gura (Katran)without too much lag until the end when i just bugged out. And have found my imager just need to find out what to do with it.
The jumps in Gahreesen are much improved as well!!!!

FISH954
01-27-2004, 08:43 AM
I apologize for putting my issues in a seperate post but if I were to try to post everything to the appropriate thread I would probably go mad.
1. Forced face plants from afar when I leave my avatar customization room.
2. An imager on my relto which does not appear to work.
3. Teledahn dungeon bugs, I can see the control panel and have followed the instructions on where to place the rocks to no avail.
4. Unable to communicate in Ae gura last nite (1/26/03 @2200 hrs PT.) There is a button on my KI which I am not able to deactivate that allows only private conversations. i was rude all night! or one of the walking dead.
5. Garheesen wall does not seem to operate. all I can get is the hot button when I touch intersecting points on the screen.
6. Where is the pub and shops in ae gura?
7. Space key did not work periodically.
8. where do I find linking books to other ages. I have come across some links that simply do not work such as the one in ae gura (to the right of the linking book closes to the Ferry dock).

Where I was able I made in game comments about these bugs.

All was not bad though. I got the first 15 markers and have started on my second 15, got to spend time in ae gura (Katran)without too much lag until the end when i just bugged out. And have found my imager just need to find out what to do with it.
The jumps in Gahreesen are much improved as well!!!!

Heimdall_G
01-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Have you looked through all of the recent threads of the Uru Live Prologue General Discussion (Warning, Content Spoilers) Forum? If not, please do.

You may also want to re-post in that Forum, since you're not getting any help here..

In Live as -- Heimdall
KI 89512
For the latest info, go here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=400102&f=7441034)