PDA

View Full Version : Silverado RAID Spec is missing something

FG70
12-04-2014, 12:05 PM
So, i've unlocked the Silverado Raid spec and i was going to customize it a bit, but guess what? There is no option to do any customazitions (othe than Paint,Rim,Sticker,Plate)... WTF ubi... The customization for cars that allow it already lacks heavily and now there are cars that doesn't let you at all?

The more i play the game the more i'm disappointed by it.

Dizzy_Dragawn
12-04-2014, 12:32 PM
It will come. .. eventually.
Seems like they had to rush on car content quite badly.

Fusgui
12-05-2014, 04:14 AM
Raid and Circuit specs have just one preset. And it makes sense, if you look to the actual GT3 and Dakar cars. They are all exatly the same, exept for the Paint,Rim,Sticker,Plate. Actually, they don't have plates and the rims are all the same too.

Cerberus2990
12-14-2014, 12:07 AM
Just bought the Silerado today and put RAID spec on it.

Noticed that in Demo mode, you can see that the front bottom wishbone mounts of the front suspension are not attached to anything, they just sit there in mid air.

shop5E8B3E41B
12-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Raid and Circuit specs have just one preset. And it makes sense, if you look to the actual GT3 and Dakar cars. They are all exatly the same, exept for the Paint,Rim,Sticker,Plate. Actually, they don't have plates and the rims are all the same too.

i think it doesnt make sense at all :/ i thoght the cars would be our avatars (didnt they say it in one trailer?)
thus, more customizing would make perfect sense. i mean this is an acade racer, no simulation where everything hast to be like it is in real life
i do not indend to be rude here o: