PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the text of my License Plate?

ROFLorean
12-04-2014, 12:35 AM
So we should all know that any game that has custom license plates that you can unlock and choose from, always has custom text that you can put on the plate. So instead of your plate always being "ABC 123", you can change it to "The Crew" or "Hot Dogs" for example. I have noticed throughout playing the Alpha and Beta, my license plate's characters, along with other people's, would change to something else after a few days, confirming the text on the plate is able to change. However, I haven't figured out how to do this? Is there an option I missed in the game's menu, or is it an option on the website or in an app like GTA 5? :confused:

ROFLorean
12-04-2014, 03:45 AM
bump

heldie88
12-04-2014, 04:05 PM
bump

i unlocked some in the game, you can change several in your headquaters, customization part

the color is unchangeable i guess

NJ Dubbin
12-04-2014, 05:29 PM
i unlocked some in the game, you can change several in your headquaters, customization part

the color is unchangeable i guess

How did you unlock them? Granted I'm only a level 15 doing races on the East Coast but I still only have the Kentucky license plate and haven't found any others.

Faalagorn
12-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Through Awards (http://thecrew.gamepedia.com/Awards). You have to unlock all 16 awards from one category to gain additional plate. Some were also given as a pre-order or season pass bonus, I believe, as I have some additional license plates.

Innocence0973
12-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Through Awards (http://thecrew.gamepedia.com/Awards). You have to unlock all 16 awards from one category to gain additional plate. Some were also given as a pre-order or season pass bonus, I believe, as I have some additional license plates.

So you mean we can have a personal license plate? I've been looking for that and all i have is a premade license plate from diff states.

CoolFreshness
12-08-2014, 06:07 PM
If there is a way to customize the actual text on the plate, I have certainly not been able to find out how. I don't think you can change it, only the plate itself. If someone knows otherwise and could explain how, that'd be awesome!