PDA

View Full Version : F150 and Ram SRT-10 need Raid Spec

DJ_Zephyr
12-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Seriously, who let this slip? The Silverado SS and SRT-10 - the "status symbol" trucks- have raid spec, but not the built-for-offroad SVT Raptor? Hell, there are SPORTS CARS with raid-spec options, machines that nobody with a brain would modify for off-road use... why can't the F-150 do it?

I want my nearly-20,000 crew credits back, too. I bought the Raptor assuming you people were smart enough to give it raid spec. I need to remember to UNDER-estimate Ubisoft in the future.

PS: I mistook my Street Edition pre-order truck for the far-more useful version. But I can't edit the thread title.

Dizzy_Dragawn
12-04-2014, 12:54 AM
The Raptor is going to have Raid spec, hell, you already saw raptors with raid spec during the takedown mission.

I imagine their art/options aren't quite finished yet, so I hope they'll come before christmas.
http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-US/cars/ford/

MDT_Quake
12-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Ram got raid (but not dirt :( ) spec but you can customize like... nothing. Just color.

DJ_Zephyr
12-04-2014, 02:01 AM
The Raptor is going to have Raid spec, hell, you already saw raptors with raid spec during the takedown mission.

Now that I think of it, the tutorial DOES start you off in a Raptor... I had thought it was raid spec, it mighta been dirt. But if it WAS raid, kinda sucks that I can't own one.

Ram got raid (but not dirt ) spec but you can customize like... nothing. Just color.

Yeah, I see that now, mistook my Street Edition pre-order truck for the regular version. And it seems the Chevy doesn't have many visual options in Raid spec either...

Huskerboy42
02-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Seriously, who let this slip? The Silverado SS and SRT-10 - the "status symbol" trucks- have raid spec, but not the built-for-offroad SVT Raptor? Hell, there are SPORTS CARS with raid-spec options, machines that nobody with a brain would modify for off-road use... why can't the F-150 do it?

I want my nearly-20,000 crew credits back, too. I bought the Raptor assuming you people were smart enough to give it raid spec. I need to remember to UNDER-estimate Ubisoft in the future.

PS: I mistook my Street Edition pre-order truck for the far-more useful version. But I can't edit the thread title.

They should have made all the cars able to have all of the specs on them.

Stew2000
02-01-2015, 01:58 PM
They should have made all the cars able to have all of the specs on them.
It would be nice but companies like Ferrari are too.. stupid (I had a different word but can't say it on here)

We will see raid and circuit spec trucks in the future though.