PDA

View Full Version : So applying a performance spec downgrades your stock car......

Zhriver
12-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Just noticed after buying the RUF that the stock RUF murders the level 20 performance specced RUF.
Specced RUF does 320km/h, stock does 380+ well it more or less is better in every aspect, just missing the nitros.

apparantly the cars appearance is 100% cosmetics once you start to apply specs....

headshot-00
12-03-2014, 10:38 PM
I don't know but the other specs seem to work properly(haven't tested circuit spec)

Dizzy_Dragawn
12-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Once you "spec" your car, it balances it to the car's level.

So basically you're buying cars for the looks, handling characteristics, sound, and available specs, the rest is determined by the parts you manage to collect.

Zhriver
12-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Once you "spec" your car, it balances it to the car's level.

So basically you're buying cars for the looks, handling characteristics, sound, and available specs, the rest is determined by the parts you manage to collect.

Thank you for the clarification.
Am I understanding this correct. A low end car specced with a performance level 20 kit will have the same characteristics as a high end(RUF, Laferrari) performance specced, assuming the kit is the same level on both of them?

Dizzy_Dragawn
12-04-2014, 10:43 AM
They will have about the same performance yes :)
This may sound silly, but it does make all cars a viable choice without (badly) overpowering some, so everyone can use their favourite car.
Pretty neat solution imo.
This doesn't keep you from having fullstock ecotics private races with mates though.

I'll just be getting the Huayra, cause that thing is just a piece of art