PDA

View Full Version : TheCREW UPDATE - MUST READ [IMPORTANT]

InheritedOne
12-03-2014, 06:38 AM
CARS : There are 30-40 cars ... and are the most boring,classic cars that any racing games uses nowadays .... nothing interesting ..... AFTER reaching level 40 and playing it since launch for 2 days in a row .. thats what you get ... NO DIVERSITY of cars .....

GRAPHICS : The graphics in the game are pretty intense ... when you put everything on ULTRA .. you can see the detail of the car sooo GOOD and also ... you can see the DiscBrakes and the calipers sooo well.....very good graphics and an enjoyable way to look at it.

CUSTOMIZATION : Is the WORST => front/rear bumper .. are the same .. just copy pasted codes and little graphics changes .... and some modification on headlights ... nothing more .... ON wheels ... are tons but only with different colors ... nothing impressive ... not at all .. everything is unlicensed in this game .. except for the cars of course.BUT everything else ... as the wheels,exhaust ... car kits .... NONE

COPY PASTE : They introduced as you well known the BOOST (nfs wold) .. and now is known as CC(CrewCredits) .... They make you buy CC ..... how ? .... paint job is about 2000 bucks ,stickers 5000-10000bucks .... and parts ... are approximately the same.That was in bucks/dollars/money .... in CC paint job is about 20cc,stickers,199cc,parts the same.HOW they make you buy those CC ... well i called this paragraph "copy paste" .... with a reason ...... ||| ON any mission that i made ... even if i get Gold/Silver ... i only get 1500bucks or 2500 bucks ..... and there are races that have 25-36km ... and are longer to make ... and thats what you get ... maximum is 2600bucks .. no matter what you do and how well you finish the race.With all being said ..... you figure out what they are trying to do ......

NFS WORLD : UBI - you are sooooo stupid .... to think and copy the same thing/idea .. and implement here ..... IN NFS world ... you could get 15k to 30k dollars .... but here you win maximum 2.5k - 3.0 k bucks + NFS WORLD had a lot of diversity in cars .. which you do not have ..... IN nfs world ... there were a lot of licensed parts as wheels,exhaust .. and more other .... sooo again ... on this part,customization part you failed,so on the car list and with this buck/cc balance that you did in order to make us pay.

EA - they may be .. hated,called greedy bastards ... and all that ... but at least .. they came up with something ....... TONS of variety : more cars,customization(different parts and well made body kits,parts that aren't similar or just the color changed and to be count as different part),licensed stuff ... which is very hard to get from some developers ,as Ubi for example, you can even change the size of your wheel + disc brake ... on NFS .... but here ... none of that is present.

Let me get this straight .... you are proud of your game ... and feel confident .. that you made an "huge farm that doesnt have enough animals to play with" ? The goal of the game .. is .. "bigger ,better"? .... cause .. i honestly dont care sooo much for the map if there is this lack of cars and variety when it comes to customization.

This type of game is called MMOCPG - Massively Multiplayer Online Car Playing Game as you all know.And an idea of an MMO in general is that it came with improvements in time ,and if that is true ... than UBI, you have tons of stuff you must attend and fix about this game ,cause is not by far ,FINISHED.

THE BEST thing in this game ,and the most well made is the A.I system.

InheritedOne
12-03-2014, 06:39 AM
FOR OVER A YEAR NOW - Criterion is no more,and all that left is GHOST Studios .. that started working on their next project ,which is NFS U3,there is hope.
ON PC ,the only racing games that you could play and also enjoy were :
TDU series - crappy handling,but an very large variety of cars and places to go,the graphics were outstanding ;
NFS series - good handling system,the best i can say about of their games,large variety of cars, great customization + licensed parts ;
DiRT series - best handling system,impressive graphics,really car simulator ;
Burnout Paradise - good handling,good graphics,variety of cars,nothing was licensed .. but still ..... fun to play ;
TheCREW - good handling,good graphics,no car variety,customization is very misleading (copy pasted).

Knapek1992
12-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Come on man, this is obvious that more cars will be available with upcoming DLCs, for which we will have to pay, naturally. :p

InheritedOne
12-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Come on man, this is obvious that more cars will be available with upcoming DLCs, for which we will have to pay, naturally. :p

REALLY : :(((((( ... no DLC .. .NOOO .. SICK of this SH***

InheritedOne
12-03-2014, 06:00 PM
UPDATE v2

HOW IN THE BLOODY F* WORLD i know for what im playing ... cause is not because of the story ... nor ... the level ..... I KNOW FOR WHAT I PLAY THIS RACING GAMES ..... for the CARS .... the cars ,variety of them is missing ... sooo whats the point.I play racing games ... to get what car i want .... working hard for that .. and improving that car too its fullest potential ...... and stick with that car ..... in this game .... is not such thing ..... there is more like 1 man 1 army of cars )))) .... ANYWAY ... take a tip from your elders : FORZA,GRID,MIDNIGHT CLUB,TDU and even NFS .... you could have choose/learn a lot of stuff from their work ..... and it doesn't matter if you came with something that is similar to FORZA/GRID .... doesn't matter ... everyone nowadays is copying everything .. and the originality is no more need it if it serves the same purpose ,the CUSTOMERS.

whynotlam
12-03-2014, 06:06 PM
R.e.l.a.x

InheritedOne
12-04-2014, 06:32 PM
R.e.l.a.x

CANt do that my friend ... after how long I have waited for this game.NO

InheritedOne
12-05-2014, 08:47 PM
UPDATE v3

Cops in this game are sooo OP.I basically destroyed my keyboard over this game.When you are on 50lvl and on the last missions of the game and you play on higher difficulty(hard) ,cops are soo dam OP.Each time they ram you ,you are off the road hitting 10 walls like a pinball game ,which sucks.No matter how much you try to hit them ,nothing happens ,even when you are against those saloons/sedans cops and you are with RAID(biggest car in the game - "MONSTER MASH") ,nothing happens when I try to push them away or just hit them ,so OP ,but when they hit me ,its over ,off the road .. and changing direction and loosing precious time and of course eventually the mission.Those are not even SUVs/pick ups(ford raptor) ,saloon/sedan car cops .. are soo OP and they can reach you ,reach your speed in no time ,without any reason or logic.OHOOO and when they stop in front of you and brake in order to stop you ,those pigs are like "The Wall of Berlin" while logically with my car(RAID - biggest MF car that can basically/logically ram and push any car out there) but in this game .. none of that is possible ... soo UNREALISTICALLY OP COPS.

Cops can reach you in no time ,and those cops are no speed racing cars ,obviously ... BUT in the end doesn't matter if you can at least damage them while in this game I CANT .... why UBI? why ?WHEN they ram into me is like I am hit by a train ... no car ,TRAIN.WHEN I hit them ,is like they are hit by a fly .... nothing happens ... SOO MANY TIMES

FIX THIS UBI ... COPS ARE TOO OP !!! (I don't want those cops to be stupid and to not do anything but at least to be real ,let us the players to be able to hit them and ram them and to have some effects on their cars).

bryan67gto
12-05-2014, 09:05 PM
UPDATE v3

Cops in this game are sooo OP.I basically destroyed my keyboard over this game.When you are on 50lvl and on the last missions of the game and you play on higher difficulty(hard) ,cops are soo dam OP.Each time they ram you ,you are off the road hitting 10 walls like a pinball game ,which sucks.No matter how much you try to hit them ,nothing happens ,even when you are against those saloons/sedans cops and you are with RAID(biggest car in the game - "MONSTER MASH") ,nothing happens when I try to push them away or just hit them ,so OP ,but when they hit me ,its over ,off the road .. and changing direction and loosing precious time and of course eventually the mission.Those are not even SUVs/pick ups(ford raptor) ,saloon/sedan car cops .. are soo OP and they can reach you ,reach your speed in no time ,without any reason or logic.OHOOO and when they stop in front of you and brake in order to stop you ,those pigs are like "The Wall of Berlin" while logically with my car(RAID - biggest MF car that can basically/logically ram and push any car out there) but in this game .. none of that is possible ... soo UNREALISTICALLY OP COPS.

Cops can reach you in no time ,and those cops are no speed racing cars ,obviously ... BUT in the end doesn't matter if you can at least damage them while in this game I CANT .... why UBI? why ?WHEN they ram into me is like I am hit by a train ... no car ,TRAIN.WHEN I hit them ,is like they are hit by a fly .... nothing happens ... SOO MANY TIMES

FIX THIS UBI ... COPS ARE TOO OP !!! (I don't want those cops to be stupid and to not do anything but at least to be real ,let us the players to be able to hit them and ram them and to have some effects on their cars).

WOW lets see games been active 3 + days now. They seem to be getting bugs worked out. There supposed to be more cars down the road. yea the Cops atm are a *****. Yes I agree they need to get adjusted. Just think control issues and content issues are probably getting addressed first. If you cant have alittle patience. you probably shouldnt be getting on games at release week. Gotta Love that attitude of so many people. give it a month. IF there are still what people are claiming are Major issues. THen start ranting. If you have a game play issue fill out a post with the aspects why. and then maybe they will address them in turn. If i was a Programmer or Mod. Id ignore most of the rants. Give constructive info. Hopefully they will make adjustments down the Road.

InheritedOne
12-05-2014, 10:49 PM
WOW lets see games been active 3 + days now. They seem to be getting bugs worked out. There supposed to be more cars down the road. yea the Cops atm are a *****. Yes I agree they need to get adjusted. Just think control issues and content issues are probably getting addressed first. If you cant have alittle patience. you probably shouldnt be getting on games at release week. Gotta Love that attitude of so many people. give it a month. IF there are still what people are claiming are Major issues. THen start ranting. If you have a game play issue fill out a post with the aspects why. and then maybe they will address them in turn. If i was a Programmer or Mod. Id ignore most of the rants. Give constructive info. Hopefully they will make adjustments down the Road.

chill out dude .. I know and I will be patient ... but those COPS ... are a menace ... :))))) ... really unstoppable :D .

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Thank You for your feedback

InheritedOne
12-05-2014, 10:57 PM
UPDATE v4

I've played the game for about 30 hours and finish all the story missions : 60% gold ,20% platinum ,10% silver and 10% bronze and some PvP missions.
A.I - Best AI system I could ever see.
Graphics - Very good and detailed graphics ,really well done.
PvP - Is very well done and I didn't encounter any bugs there while I was playing , is fast and responsive,LOVE IT.
Handling - Is the best.
MAP - Is sooo well done ,the environments are just stunning ... everything is soo well done and detailed , the weather is very beautiful ,when the clouds are up ... is really an very good change of picture.BEST Open world map I could ever ... see ... I will play the game and still going to.

InheritedOne
12-17-2014, 10:34 PM
UPDATE v5

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - Headlights are seen trough my front bumper .... when I press the horn button is even more powerful and its out the front bumper .... FIX THIS!
STICKERS - after 10 days of inactivity my stickers are all blur ... FIX THIS!
Season Pass - when all the cars from the DLC will be released? ,because now I wait for McLaren F1 and VW Touareg.

MaXiiczek
12-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Season Pass - when all the cars from the DLC will be released? ,because now I wait for McLaren F1 and VW Touareg.

http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-season-pass/

kunigunde2109
12-18-2014, 11:48 AM
CARS : There are 30-40 cars ... and are the most boring,classic cars that any racing games uses nowadays .... nothing interesting ..... AFTER reaching level 40 and playing it since launch for 2 days in a row .. thats what you get ... NO DIVERSITY of cars .....

CUSTOMIZATION : Is the WORST => front/rear bumper .. are the same .. just copy pasted codes and little graphics changes .... and some modification on headlights ... nothing more .... ON wheels ... are tons but only with different colors ... nothing impressive ... not at all .. everything is unlicensed in this game .. except for the cars of course.BUT everything else ... as the wheels,exhaust ... car kits .... NONE

Man I couldn't agree more with you. The customization is a joke. Sure DLCs will provide more cars (I don't care about more cars as much as I want more diversity in car parts and specs), whatever, but do they also include a greater variety in car parts? I bought the season pass and there was the McLaren which is one of my favorite cars. Then I saw that it had a perf and circ spec. Great I am excited to see how the perf spec looks like. Bought it..... and the front bumpers are literally the same. I am not joking switched back and forth and couldn't find a single difference!!!! Rear bumper? Really? Different lights? Amazing... NOT!!! No spoilers? No body widening? Why is that exclusive to freaking circ spec if at all? The handling is overall really good (I play with FFB wheel) but the McLaren with Perf spec drives like on ice. Wasn't the perf spec supposed to make it handle better? I know the Aston and the Ford GT behave much better. I am drifting off here.

Please add more variety to customization. This and the huge map were the only reasons I bought this game. I was sick of Forza only allowing to change rims and rarely car parts. Now I got this game. The only variety to be seen is in Dirt Spec (Don't know about raid because I haven't bought that spec yet) and even that isn't much.

One more thing: WHY ISN'T EVERY SPEC AVAILABLE FOR EVERY CAR? That was one of your big advertizement stratigies: Freaking Specs and now you want to tell me that the 2015 Mustang only has STREET??? REALLY? Where is the Raid spec for the Raptor???? Its a huge pickup why is there no Raid and only DIRT? I am very disappointed in this regard. I love the map, the handling, graphics and overall fun in the game but this is actually really unacceptable (no variety in customization and specs).

InheritedOne
12-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Man I couldn't agree more with you. The customization is a joke. Sure DLCs will provide more cars (I don't care about more cars as much as I want more diversity in car parts and specs), whatever, but do they also include a greater variety in car parts? I bought the season pass and there was the McLaren which is one of my favorite cars. Then I saw that it had a perf and circ spec. Great I am excited to see how the perf spec looks like. Bought it..... and the front bumpers are literally the same. I am not joking switched back and forth and couldn't find a single difference!!!! Rear bumper? Really? Different lights? Amazing... NOT!!! No spoilers? No body widening? Why is that exclusive to freaking circ spec if at all? The handling is overall really good (I play with FFB wheel) but the McLaren with Perf spec drives like on ice. Wasn't the perf spec supposed to make it handle better? I know the Aston and the Ford GT behave much better. I am drifting off here.

Please add more variety to customization. This and the huge map were the only reasons I bought this game. I was sick of Forza only allowing to change rims and rarely car parts. Now I got this
game. The only variety to be seen is in Dirt Spec (Don't know about raid because I haven't bought that spec yet) and even that isn't much.

One more thing: WHY ISN'T EVERY SPEC AVAILABLE FOR EVERY CAR? That was one of your big advertizement stratigies: Freaking Specs and now you want to tell me that the 2015 Mustang only has STREET??? REALLY? Where is the Raid spec for the Raptor???? Its a huge pickup why is there no Raid and only DIRT? I am very disappointed in this regard. I love the map, the handling, graphics and overall fun in the game but this is actually really unacceptable (no variety in customization and specs).

Car parts diversity ... is still in work .... for now .. there is none ... same copy pasted parts with different color .... the size of the wheels it cannot be changed from '17/'18/'19/'20/'21/'22 .. NOTHING .. still needs fixing.

All cars has their own mode(full stock,street,performance,circuit,dirt and raid) - most of them doesn't have those mods because the owners didn't allow it,the owners of the cars or they just want to relate to the real world ... and there is no such thing as an RAID Lambo .... still .. first argument is more valid.

If you jump from Street to Circuit and claiming that handling is not improved is because of missing perks,platinum parts .. and always watch what type car you want : FWD,RWD with the engine on front or not .... cause those properties helps you choose the right car for your mission/race.For example on the V8 race,you never should choose an car that is an RWD and the engine is also in the back,is not a bad car ... but you have to climb a lot of hills and the car is heavy due to the engine ... for what I encounter in the game and how in real life ... it supposed to help a lot .. but in my case it didn't .... Ferrari 458 on hill ... is loosing a lot of grip ... trust me .. the car is on max .. yeah .. except for the Platinum parts but perks .. I got them all.

NOTE**WAIT WAIT WAIT - this game is in continuing changing ... is an MMO .. that's why im not into MMO's .. but considering is a racing game ... is worth it .... I play it all the time ... I wish there were more improvements to the game as it was release or just to take another year of development and not rush it.

InheritedOne
12-18-2014, 12:17 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-season-pass/

thank you friend!

InheritedOne
12-18-2014, 12:25 PM
UPDATE v6

All cars have this problem :
-headlights out of the bumper.FIX THIS!
-blured stickers all the time which I HATE.FIX THIS!
-on some exotic cars(which you didn't took time to render them properly) the dashboard(speedometer,rpm..etc) are BLURED - FIX THIS! because I cant see NOTHING.

When we will be able to buy PLATINUM parts to the cars with CC Points ?
WHY do you not allow us ,the users,to choose what we want to put on license plates ? = FIX THIS ,please,is much more original .. and of course FUN!

InheritedOne
12-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Update v7

All exotic cars are a mess ... do not .. please ... do not bother buying them with CC/BUCKS .. is not worth it.They promise a lot and they don't give you anything only nervs.Koenigsegg Agera R is a disaster ,i was playing with a friend and after this "update"(170.mb that ruined instead of helping) the car randomly takes left in straight line .. while i was 2nd .. than ... almost loosing .... we win thanks to my friend.Now they add some more "graphics" i suppose .... which makes the feeling of the game much more interesting ... headlights problems are still unsolved ... is worst ... no major changes ... but in the mean time ... hopefully there will be.

Now the game feels a little bit slow ... perhaps is due to my GPU(AMD HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 258bits) ?What do you think?

P.S In my opinion .. this "patch" .. didn't solved a lot of things ... as i expected .... it takes time .... but as i said ,the game feels slow.

All exotic cars a MESS - DO NOT BUY THEM - not worth it.Koenigsegg is a 1200hp with 2700Nm car .. and its top speed is pathetic ... TRUST me .. this is upgraded with some gold and most platinum parts and i got all the perks trough cc points and the car is still a mess .... in terms of handling .... well not at all ... but in terms of performance ... is just laaame ..... its top speed is like 350km/h and it takes some time to get there .... when i use this useless NOS(NOS-no speed) makes the car to just spin the wheels and loose traction and no power in the end .... what i learned from this.NEVER BUY AN EXOTIC/OVERRATED CAR!Same goes from some other cars .....

In NFS Hot Pursuit 2010/MW12/Rivals .. you could get the car on RED (if the car's top speed is 350km/h you could get the car over 370-401km/h on a porsche or any other car depending on their top speed but you could) and that was fantastic .... and never appreciated until now.

WHY always compare this game with NFS ? Because is the most controversial game out there ... THATS WHY ... and people always,including me,made fun of it .. and now ... i cannot stop thinking what a big fool i was and didn't appreciated ,BUT now i do.

I LOVE BOTH games and respect the developers and look forward in the next years for their improvements ,in different terms,for the game.