PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cars and Engine looks/parts

Skit-etch
12-03-2014, 04:10 AM
This game is great, but soon became disappointing after I found out all the great cars like 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Toyota Supra, Mazda Rx7 , and A LOT more aren't in this game.. A game where they could actually be driven properly unlike most racing games and such, also when you mod your engine with parts it's all the same pieces, nothing changes .. So what would be the point of the car disassembling other than seeing the engine "run" and such if you can't see different looking parts being added?
Also the nitrous ... When you hit nitrous like that your car isn't supposed to hit full RPMs ... It makes it sound like my engine is going to blow, I like the sound of the faster realistic acceleration like Need For Speed . Also reverse should always be on the left trigger so you can hit revrse faster than having to shift all the way down in manual.. There's just soooo much more potential to this game than what it was made with. Push it further ! This game can destroy all racing games ! :D