PDA

View Full Version : Loading screens… Is this a joke???

alexerol99
12-03-2014, 02:26 AM
After I try to start the game after a long period of inactivity, it LOADS. You promised there would be no loading screens, but you lied! My game seems to take forever to load! Please help me or else I will demand you for a refund! This game is a liar and a cheater! :mad:

Hammonator77
12-03-2014, 02:32 AM
I think you will find that once in the game, when you drive, you are able to drive anywhere and go wherever in the whole of the map with no loading screens. I would expect that it would have to load it into memory, hence the initial loading, then once in the game you are good to go. So technically they haven't lied as its an open world game and there are no loading screens between sections of the map.

drkaii
12-03-2014, 02:46 AM
When any piece of software is idle, Windows starts moving it out of the memory. When you go back to it, it has to come back into the memory. This is what makes your PC WORK. You can't moan about this.

Grow up

Knapek1992
12-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Initial loading times depend on your specs. 8GB or 16GB of fast RAM and SSD drive will make it super fast. This is one of the fastest loading games for me and I do not experience any loading time in the game.

XdeathisnearX
12-03-2014, 03:08 PM
people love to complain about bs on here, intially load takes a minute and then never loads again during in game and navigating the whole map etc, like they said.

skebod
12-03-2014, 04:44 PM
After I try to start the game after a long period of inactivity, it LOADS. You promised there would be no loading screens, but you lied! My game seems to take forever to load! Please help me or else I will demand you for a refund! This game is a liar and a cheater! :mad:

sounds like a reading writing issue from your HDD, have you checked on the health of your drive ?fragmented bad sectors ? low rpm ? buy as mentioned before me, you have to have an initial loading screen, once in there isn't any unless you fast travel, and that can be expected as your changing location at a very fast pase