PDA

View Full Version : Collateral damage How does it actually work?

absforshort
12-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Well, that is.. if it does. Today's challenge was to gain 1000 worth of collateral damage, but no matter what I tried, most things I hit on the side of the street wouldn't stack up the collateral damage at all, which made this absolutely impossible to do in a way I could think of. So.. is it bugged, or is there a trick to gaining higher amounts of collateral damage? It's a wee bit annoying to get jipped out on a challenge, if it's not possible to feasibly do it, due to it being bugged. And it sure felt bugged running down fences and only once in a while getting it to stack up the combo.. I think I at most managed to get to 20 something, perhaps a bit more, from mowing down two long streets worth of lamp posts, trash bins, fences and so on forth.

MaXiiczek
12-03-2014, 10:30 AM
good question, I'm curious as well :)

Knapek1992
12-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Count me in. I want to know as well.

Taroch
12-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Actually it stacks up but not with any object you hit. There is a multiplier next to bucks like x1.0 or 1.1 etc. It stacks up with this multiplier. But also i couldn't get more than 100 bucks.

heldie88
12-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Well, that is.. if it does. Today's challenge was to gain 1000 worth of collateral damage, but no matter what I tried, most things I hit on the side of the street wouldn't stack up the collateral damage at all, which made this absolutely impossible to do in a way I could think of. So.. is it bugged, or is there a trick to gaining higher amounts of collateral damage? It's a wee bit annoying to get jipped out on a challenge, if it's not possible to feasibly do it, due to it being bugged. And it sure felt bugged running down fences and only once in a while getting it to stack up the combo.. I think I at most managed to get to 20 something, perhaps a bit more, from mowing down two long streets worth of lamp posts, trash bins, fences and so on forth.

i have done this challenge caus it suddenly appears right down on my screen, i was driving with a friend at a ridiculous large fence from 2miles (wanted to check the damage done hehe)

GAZ Vodnik
08-31-2015, 07:33 PM
Since the weekly challenge requires to do 20.000 Bucks collateral damage (again), I dig this thread out.

Is there an effective way to accumulate 20.000 Bucks without ramming objects for a long time? It's very tedious and the repair costs will likely eat your reward. I've done this only for the last week and I won't do it again, but I'm curious.

Sipylos_HUN
09-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Go down to the mexican border and try the fence there...

GAZ Vodnik
09-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Go down to the mexican border and try the fence there...

I've read about the fence at the Mexican border, yes, but you're still going to pay a lot for repairs.
I know there's that perk to reduce the costs, but still.

Is it possible to ramp up the collateral damage by throwing other stunts in like drifts and increasing the multiplier?