PDA

View Full Version : Could a massive patch fix all the complaints and issues?

Hammonator77
12-03-2014, 12:47 AM
UBISOFT must be hearing what is being said and not blindly believing your game is a success. We need feedback! Assure us that you are working on a "Miracle" patch (several GIGS in size) that will improve graphics, improve handling, make the game compelling co-op and fixing all Force feedback, bugs and mission balance issues. If you can assure us of this, people will be patient and allow you to fix it so that it can be the best it can be and what everyone was expecting.

Natchai_Ubisoft
12-03-2014, 05:51 PM
UBISOFT must be hearing what is being said and not blindly believing your game is a success. We need feedback! Assure us that you are working on a "Miracle" patch (several GIGS in size) that will improve graphics, improve handling, make the game compelling co-op and fixing all Force feedback, bugs and mission balance issues. If you can assure us of this, people will be patient and allow you to fix it so that it can be the best it can be and what everyone was expecting.

of course we are looking to patch and resolve issues.

Vandeiken
12-03-2014, 09:22 PM

glad to hear that, game is good but need much work to polish it...

EricCartmanxP
12-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Feels like BETA sometimes...

MastaHuey
12-04-2014, 01:07 AM

Yes Every thing he said in that comment is correct the graphics are horrible in this game i feel like I'm playing a ps2 game with horrible textures i have spent more then 200 hundred dollars on your games this month between assassins creed unity and the crew. their are so many issues in both these games that need to be fixed we all want our free game !!! for those who got the season pass for assassins creed unity !!! fix the crew DLC on playstation their are millions who are effected by this and no dlc for the crew loading on ps4 the fact that the crew also requires online to play and was NOT LISTED IN PS STORE AS REQUIRES ONLINE TO PLAY IS UNACCEPTABLE !!