PDA

View Full Version : So we going to get any feedback? Fixes on the way? Something would be nice!

Hammonator77
12-02-2014, 11:42 PM
I am getting this for the XBOX ONE but wont be playing it until XMAS. I am hoping that by then the problems and issues people are facing are due to the game having just been launched, and I am hoping to hear some positive news from UBI that they will be rolling out frequent and large patches to the game to fix things that I keep seeing, such as brick AI for Police, unbalanced missions and numerous bugs crashes. I am hoping that by waiting a month these issues will resolve themselves so that by the time I get to actually play it, it will be a much more enjoyable experience. If it truly is like an MMO, then I am willing to be patient, as I know what MMOS can be like and they will always improve over time. There has been nothing I have read so far that has made me regret getting it, and I feel as though I will enjoy it regardless, and I am not even a huge race game fan!

Heres hoping!

DEVS please give us some carrots or press release stating you read these forums, are aware of the issues and are diligently working on them. Also, should I get a season pass now, in the hope of getting a free game!?? ;)

Hammonator77
12-03-2014, 04:31 PM
So no word from the DEVS yet about fixes? I would like to hear about some people who are playing this on XBOX ONE and what they feel about the game, handles, looks ect on the XBONE, thankyou!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi Hammonator77, the team are working on resolving issues as you can see from the sticky threads in the Support forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/503-Support