PDA

View Full Version : there is nothing co op about it

heldie88
12-02-2014, 09:23 PM
i'am playing for several hours now, and when i start a race/mission and press crew co-op no one in the session rather joining nor a message saying that they diddnt accept the invite. i can't even see if i actually invited someone for it? or can't you invite players in the session? only from a crew? a little confusing
i was invited once for a co op, accepting it, winning the race, last checkpoint, the game crashed..

also:
police cars are really hilarious... and when hershel called me to come over to chicago he keeps calling me where i am, but i don't get a point on the map, after the last call suddenly all players were gone for like 10 minutes, and while i'am still looking for the waypoint dear hershel gave me, i got kicked out with a disconnection/crash i don't even know what happened.
also had some major fps flips.

also: does anyone know if there is a option to join new server, instead of quitting and restarting.. ?

heldie88
12-02-2014, 11:59 PM
i give it up for today :mad:

drkaii
12-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Lol sorry, seems even these forums aren't coop.

I do often get invites to do missions but as I am saving them for my friend, I generally decline. That's my excuse, not sure what's everyone else's problem!

I kinda like the social aspect of the game but I can see why others will find flaws in it.

Ytzyqt
12-03-2014, 12:27 AM
they have to change to pvp lobby system and other stuff i agree atm it is almost a solo game , i am level 50 and the only time i saw poeple was with friends or in a pvp lobby that opend after a long wait time ( even if i took the low level pvp hub )

I think they need a overrall pvp system where you join a random lobby as long as it is full fast that would take care of the pvp probleme .

for the pve part i think they should add some bonus if you use quick co-op , cause atm the only think it does it does make the bots scale harder but you dont get anything from it

IN1CKK
12-03-2014, 07:31 PM
when i play i don't see anyone in my freemode game? am i doing something wrong am i meant to be joining something else? sometimes a random person joins my game for 5mins then leaves so i don't know whats happening..

HARDTOPP
12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
when i play i don't see anyone in my freemode game? am i doing something wrong am i meant to be joining something else? sometimes a random person joins my game for 5mins then leaves so i don't know whats happening..
No they got us for a smooth $60, sad because the division and rainbow six were my 2 hyped games. Now I should find some others to get hyped for...I like online games that...well...have ppl in em.

Adventfire
12-03-2014, 07:56 PM

I think you might be lucky you don't see anyone. I was in the game on my Xbox One last night and most of the people I saw during free roam just wanted to crash into my car. I don't know why these idiots wanted to wreck my car but I guess they had nothing better to do. Them doing that just makes this sub-par game even worse.

heldie88
12-03-2014, 09:34 PM

yes i have same issue, sometimes i get in a server, which runs smooth, and stay full everytime on and of with other player.. but full.. and sometimes iam suddenly complete alone, or just with 1 player who asking me where everyone is... had this 3 or 4 times today people asking me where is everybody.

Pvp works, but don't ask me how

heldie88
12-03-2014, 09:35 PM
I think you might be lucky you don't see anyone. I was in the game on my Xbox One last night and most of the people I saw during free roam just wanted to crash into my car. I don't know why these idiots wanted to wreck my car but I guess they had nothing better to do. Them doing that just makes this sub-par game even worse.

how you need to be 'lucky' to see players, there are so many people on PS4 XB1 and PC that you don't have to be 'lucky' you see someone..