PDA

View Full Version : Road trip , map circumference how long

nibblesthecat
11-26-2014, 10:15 PM
how long would you expect it to take to drive around the entire map circumference using the most suitable road's.
i.e Detroit - New England - New York - Miami - New Orelan's - along the border - Los angeles' - San Francisio - Seattle - Mountains - Chicago - Detroit

MaXiiczek
11-26-2014, 10:21 PM
I guess maybe 2-3 hours depending on your car and your driving skill... it's about 45 minutes coast to coast, so I think it could be like that

Maiconi
11-27-2014, 03:14 AM
I did a road trip where I tried to visit every city in the game (Even the small ones :D) and I managed to spend ALL DAY just driving from city to city and I never got tired of it. I also didn't manage to visit all the cities in the end. Meaning this game has TONS of potential. Ya, driving east to west is about 30-45 minutes but one detour could ramp up that time extremely!

Ryzza5
11-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Driving from east to west along the northern mountain (twisty) roads will also take a lot longer compared to the southern road which is a simple motorway when you can hold top speed.
Also it's quite easy to get lost along the east coast and end up going the wrong way instead of down the Florida Keys (if you truly want to drive along the coast and not take the inland motorway).
The west coast is a good drive.