PDA

View Full Version : Skills challenge (break in flow of game)

nibblesthecat
11-26-2014, 05:41 PM
when you perform the onroad skill challenge's, i.e speed, jump etc the main appeal is you just drive into them ,i.e there is no break in the flow of the driving.
The problem is when you complete the challenge, you get to auto-equip or send to garage the part which is fine, your still in a continuous motion, the problem is the next screen i.e where you get the option to continue, or retry the job. Selecting continue will reset your screen, stop your car at the side of the road.

Until you select continue your still driving so it appear's this 'stopping the car' is unnecessary as it's quite possible to navigate the menu's auto equipping etc without stopping it be nice to be able to complete challenge's without this enforce vehicle stopping.

NEET_Ludamister
11-26-2014, 05:57 PM
when you perform the onroad skill challenge's, i.e speed, jump etc the main appeal is you just drive into them ,i.e there is no break in the flow of the driving.
The problem is when you complete the challenge, you get to auto-equip or send to garage the part which is fine, your still in a continuous motion, the problem is the next screen i.e where you get the option to continue, or retry the job. Selecting continue will reset your screen, stop your car at the side of the road.

Until you select continue your still driving so it appear's this 'stopping the car' is unnecessary as it's quite possible to navigate the menu's auto equipping etc without stopping it be nice to be able to complete challenge's without this enforce vehicle stopping.

I'm sure it's so that it can reload your car with the changes to its stats. That makes a lot of sense and while I'm sure they can make it dynamic, that would require a lot of time. Perhaps for a future update maybe.

nibblesthecat
11-26-2014, 06:00 PM
i was thinking that but it does it even with "return to HQ"

UbiVolfbane
11-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Thank you for the feedback. This will be passed to the development team. We appreciate you taking the time to provide such feedback.

Ryzza5
11-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Please also automatically 'continue' and remove the screen after day 5 seconds (without stopping the car). Handy when you're in a police chase for example.
If user turns the Skill challenges off in the HUD/minimap - you shouldn't be able to trigger them by blindly driving into them either.

NEET_Ludamister
11-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Please also automatically 'continue' and remove the screen after day 5 seconds (without stopping the car). Handy when you're in a police chase for example.
If user turns the Skill challenges off in the HUD/minimap - you shouldn't be able to trigger them by blindly driving into them either.

Wait, I'm confused. Do you have to stop your car? I've never, ever had to stop my car to continue. Only if I wanted to equip the part. Or am I misunderstanding it? Lol