PDA

View Full Version : CD Key already in use WTF ?

LazrHog
03-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey what gives ? Playing Multiplayer with 1.1 patch, I now get CD Key already in use !

Blimmin hell Ubisoft, what am I supposed to do now FFS ?

Looks like this game might have to go back if I cannot play with the key that came with the box. Why did it let someone register with my Key after I had registered ? I was playing fine with it all weekend !

LazrHog
03-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey what gives ? Playing Multiplayer with 1.1 patch, I now get CD Key already in use !

Blimmin hell Ubisoft, what am I supposed to do now FFS ?

Looks like this game might have to go back if I cannot play with the key that came with the box. Why did it let someone register with my Key after I had registered ? I was playing fine with it all weekend !

Annihilator_4
03-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Same deal with me but I just got the game not an hour ago and the box has NEVER been open... please tell me this is a bug yall can easily fix

BSR_RuGGBuTT
03-29-2004, 03:16 PM
We're you logged in previously to getting the error message? I've seen this in CoD and now in FC. Give it a couple of minutes for the UBI verification server to dump your CD key out of memory. You shouldn't have any probs after that.

http://www.teambsr.com/Pictures/ruggbutt01.gif
I will redouble my efforts based upon your inspiring and encouraging message. Thanks very much for the show of support.
----Stormin'----