PDA

View Full Version : Help Required...

SoDaR2004
09-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Ok i decided to set up a server for me and a friend 1v1 FFA for 30 minutes but i was unable to get my friend to connect. The server (under Internet) was "Grayed Out" to him and it also said [Unknown] in the other parts. We both have Patch v1.1 and seeing i have No Firewall enabled why will it not let him connect? It's very strange and i just don't get it. Instead i made my friend set up a server and the same happned on my end, i could SEE his server but it was grayed out and i was unable to connect to it.

Can anyone help me out please?

SoDaR2004
09-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Ok i decided to set up a server for me and a friend 1v1 FFA for 30 minutes but i was unable to get my friend to connect. The server (under Internet) was "Grayed Out" to him and it also said [Unknown] in the other parts. We both have Patch v1.1 and seeing i have No Firewall enabled why will it not let him connect? It's very strange and i just don't get it. Instead i made my friend set up a server and the same happned on my end, i could SEE his server but it was grayed out and i was unable to connect to it.

Can anyone help me out please?

Gouki1982
09-07-2004, 02:37 AM
I had the same stuff very weird i don''t know how it happens.