PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Chessmaster 10th Edition

Aucirob
08-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Hello
Just to say WOW,this game is incredible and if you are thinking of buying a new video card. it is worth it. the graphics in this game are amazing. the layout of the game is super user friendly,the lessons are incredible. and the new Kids area rocks. my 6 year old is having a blast.my wife love the new sets.and the way you have to win to unlock sets is a welcome addition.can't wait till I unlock the Egiptian set.My handle at the online chess is AUCIROB. maybe we can play some time. thanks again UBI. you done it again.

Aucirob
08-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Hello
Just to say WOW,this game is incredible and if you are thinking of buying a new video card. it is worth it. the graphics in this game are amazing. the layout of the game is super user friendly,the lessons are incredible. and the new Kids area rocks. my 6 year old is having a blast.my wife love the new sets.and the way you have to win to unlock sets is a welcome addition.can't wait till I unlock the Egiptian set.My handle at the online chess is AUCIROB. maybe we can play some time. thanks again UBI. you done it again.

Fallen77
08-12-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm curious where you purchased your copy of chessmaster. It appears to be only distributed to people who pre-ordered. Was this the case for you and did you have it shipped to your house? Thanks.

Aucirob
08-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Yes,I pre ordered more than 2 months ago at Gamestop Puerto Rico.It cost me $44.00 its on 3 CD'. need the cd to start and it has a CD key that will ask when you play online the first time.

bz88
08-13-2004, 09:57 PM
do you have to put the disl in the drive every thme you start chessmaster 10k?

zeroality
08-13-2004, 10:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> do you have to put the disl in the drive every thme you start chessmaster 10k?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Zero

"His strength is unreal. He is far stronger in reality than any story you might have heard about him."

Aucirob
08-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Hello

Ohh, I forgot, the package came with a nifty 3D galsses. I look so dorky with them on. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ATT:AUC