PDA

View Full Version : Question/Note to Mods/Devs about skins??

FordMachOne
11-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Ok so I think we all remember (or at least those who have followed the crew) the skin a car challenge, and most of all that system. You were able to personalize your car to a level rarely seen in car games, something they all lack. And the Devs have been stating that the crew will feature very intricate customization and personalization. Then we get the beta and there's nothing but pre loaded sticker packs... I don't know about you, but making a car "mine" requires my own touch.. Not preloaded cheesy sticker packs... So will there be the option to create a custom skin? This feature would easily add a point in ratings, and actually compete with fora horizon 2.

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-17-2014, 03:57 PM
I think it's been stated before that we're looking to add in the ability to make custom vinyls etc in the future. Obviously, there's more to it than just having the system in place, we need to be able to monitor the designs as well, have the space, as well as a myriad of other things. It's in their mind, but I have no information on it currently.

I have some ideas about how it could work myself, but ye :)

SpulX-san
11-18-2014, 10:58 PM
Well could do a voting system or should be some sort of system that it would know if its 18+ or not etc. On nfsw no one monitors these things but there are people who would post on forums of that sort of car with naked breast or smth and the person immediatly punished.About storage i dont think its a big deal like nfsw has only 30+ layers well on the crew would be nice to see atleast 50 and you could save them.For example look at apb realoded system you can make your own logos but if they have too much layers it doesnt let you put on the car it says max blah blah reached like give atleast 50 or so layers on the car and people can do interesting things affcourse on apb you can make logos and those logos put on cars but then it would use more layers or so.Well would be nice to see something like it in the future and more jap cars for sure. Sorry if i did mistakes need to brush up on my english writing skills.