PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Plus Playstation 4

DonJuan28
11-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Please for the love of (insert your deity here) do not require Playstation Plus to play online. Sony cops out and say's it's the game companies who make that decision, so please make it. Tell EA to shove it with their first ever required to pay to play Need for Speed game for the PS4. I was looking forward to this game as one of my purchases for getting a PS4 until I found out how greedy they have gotten and promises they have broken. I'm sure if this game is as awesome as every is saying and doesn't require Playstation Plus to play online, it will be the best PS 4 game out there. Otherwise, my PS 4 will just continue to collect dust as all Wii's do and Sony will just become another wannabe console. Especially with Alienware coming out with their gaming rig. Should be interesting. Please, I beg, do not require Playstation Plus to play this game online.

Thanks.

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Hey Don, PS+ will NOT be necessary to play online. However, there will be some minor restrictions, mostly in terms of who you'll be able to see in the map and in the world. But you will be able to play without PS+

nibblesthecat
11-16-2014, 07:20 AM
Please for the love of (insert your deity here) do not require Playstation Plus to play online. Sony cops out and say's it's the game companies who make that decision, so please make it. Tell EA to shove it with their first ever required to pay to play Need for Speed game for the PS4. I was looking forward to this game as one of my purchases for getting a PS4 until I found out how greedy they have gotten and promises they have broken. I'm sure if this game is as awesome as every is saying and doesn't require Playstation Plus to play online, it will be the best PS 4 game out there. Otherwise, my PS 4 will just continue to collect dust as all Wii's do and Sony will just become another wannabe console. Especially with Alienware coming out with their gaming rig. Should be interesting. Please, I beg, do not require Playstation Plus to play this game online.

Thanks.

i played the Beta without and with PS Plus ( i turned on Plus trial midway).
firstly the Crew work's fine without Plus , aside from the normal mission's etc, you actually do see other player's driving around the map and u can hit them. this is similar to destiny, where you can see people on the hub world, planet's but not mission instance's.
Without Plus you cannot do PVP race's, and i'd assume this faction component.

Plus is worth it anyway , i.e the game's that come with it, and it appear's that it's only the PVP race's you would be missing.