PDA

View Full Version : A question about music

grandgunking
11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Will we be/or are able to make a custom playlist consisting of our favorite tracks that are in the game?

SDWeasel
11-04-2014, 09:08 PM
I know it won't have custom tracks, not sure about custom playlist of in-game tracks. I personally would assume not.

Bodeveii
11-05-2014, 12:43 AM
i don't remember, but i think you can make a custom playlist.

iFartzz
11-05-2014, 11:21 AM
They stated earlier that you can import your music and then have it play ingame.. Kinda like GTA. However, from what I saw in the beta, the only possible thing so far was that you could make a playlist of the songs already in the game.. But again, that was beta. The feature may still arrive with the full game :)

akemrir
11-11-2014, 03:01 PM
I think custom music from own media library would be nice feature.

Xane48
11-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Playing on PC in-game music doesn't really matter, in most of my games I turn off the in-game music anyway.

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-13-2014, 05:32 PM
They stated earlier that you can import your music and then have it play ingame.. Kinda like GTA. However, from what I saw in the beta, the only possible thing so far was that you could make a playlist of the songs already in the game.. But again, that was beta. The feature may still arrive with the full game :)

we've never said this. Quite the contrary.
I don't believe importing your own music will be possible. Howver, with the new PS4 features and playing on pc and whichever features Xbox one has for this, you're always capable of having music running and turning off the ingame music I would assume.

cargamingblog
11-13-2014, 08:01 PM
If I did just that will I still be able to hear my engine well?

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-14-2014, 11:44 AM
If I did just that will I still be able to hear my engine well?

well that would depend on the volume of the music and the volume of your game :)