PDA

View Full Version : Fix this, please!

stephanbarros11
11-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Hi, I've played the first Beta and I got lucky to get chosen again. The game is amazing! The only thing that bothers me (and my eyes) is the brightness of the traffic lights. In every city there are a lot of traffic lights and on the whole map there are thousands of traffic lights, so, everey where you go, the traffic lights are there too. If you could fix this, I (and many others) would appreciate it. Please note that this is the only thing that bothers me. Great job guys, this game is awesome!!!

Gukjja
11-05-2014, 08:59 AM
I like the bright traffic ligths, I think it really adds to the atmosphere. But I guess it wolud be good to have an option to turn them down, for people like you.

MaXiiczek
11-05-2014, 09:06 AM
you can always decrease brightness on your screen if it is really that bad for you

musicmaniac1965
11-07-2014, 12:30 AM
I don't noticed that the lights/traffic lights where to bright. Maybe like MaXiiczek says, you can change the brightness in game. For example, on the Xbox One, i did not have to change a thing, and the immage looked as they describe it should look, but on the Playstation 4, i had to turn down the settings, as my screen was to bright.

mkoo15
11-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Hi, I've played the first Beta and I got lucky to get chosen again. The game is amazing! The only thing that bothers me (and my eyes) is the brightness of the traffic lights. In every city there are a lot of traffic lights and on the whole map there are thousands of traffic lights, so, everey where you go, the traffic lights are there too. If you could fix this, I (and many others) would appreciate it. Please note that this is the only thing that bothers me. Great job guys, this game is awesome!!!

I totally agree the traffic lights are in the way.

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-14-2014, 12:01 PM
obviously we can't remove traffic lights, that would lead to CHAOS IN THE STREETS!
However, as pointed out, perhaps your screen settings are exagerating the effect a bit. Have you tried adjusting your brightness and contrast? We have taken note of this however, and will reevaluate if it's necessary to tweak them or not :)