PDA

View Full Version : is there any places in wisconsin?

GorillaTatics
11-02-2014, 05:13 PM
I am hoping they have some cities from Wisconsin like Madison and Milwaukee. Has anyone driven around that area? Having farms would be cool to include. If not included right away do they plan to implement it later? Any replies would be much appreciated.

iFartzz
11-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Well, first off, the whole Wisconsin and more specific geographic part, I have no clue about that.. I'm from Denmark, so it's not like I have the greatest geographic knowledge about it all.
However, farms are in the game in the country side areas. Some will have tractors parked outside, corn silos etc., and one of em even has one of the kit-car parts for the hotrod :)

GorillaTatics
11-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Ok thanks that would be kool, just was hoping Wisconsin would be included in the Midwest since its pretty much center of the mid west.

elevatedbuckle
11-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Hey seeing that I'm from WI. Was kind of wondering if GREEN BAY is in the game if they would showcase lambeau field. Or maybe the LEO FRIGO bridge on highway 41. packers all the way.

GrievingSin8
11-09-2014, 05:49 AM
Only thing they have that relates to Wisconsin sadly is the town of D-y-k-e-sville (came up as all stars even though its in the game, weird). I was hoping to find Wausau of something other than farmland at least but thats all my gf and I could find after and hour of exploring. There is also a military base but I dont know where that is located in real life or if it is even real.

elevatedbuckle
11-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Only thing they have that relates to Wisconsin sadly is the town of D-y-k-e-sville (came up as all stars even though its in the game, weird). I was hoping to find Wausau of something other than farmland at least but thats all my gf and I could find after and hour of exploring. There is also a military base but I dont know where that is located in real life or if it is even real.

The army based you mentioned might be KI sawyer air base in upper Michigan. It is no longer used for the military but converted for civilian use.

Jeragger
11-17-2014, 12:54 PM
The general area where Kentucky should be is the "Bluegrass" region.

NEET_Ludamister
11-23-2014, 05:14 AM
I am hoping they have some cities from Wisconsin like Madison and Milwaukee. Has anyone driven around that area? Having farms would be cool to include. If not included right away do they plan to implement it later? Any replies would be much appreciated.

There needs to be a giant monumental cheese wheel somewhere in that area.

ZepG
11-24-2014, 05:30 PM
We should also get a Discount Double Check on our car insurance!