PDA

View Full Version : identity

HooBuddhaBoo
10-28-2014, 06:09 PM
the cars we will be driving round the US are a reflection on each persons style and characteristics so although I am surprised in a good way about the customisation I feel that the small personalisation aspects of customisation are missing,

adjustable rim sizes?
A decals creator
being able to adjust the size of spoilers or grills
the ability to paint bumpers, hoods, doors, wheels.....
Steering wheels
chrome, metal, plastic grills?
roof scoops
tires - white wall, writing on the tire
window tint
Neons haha

I know ubisoft and ivory tower want this game to last for many years and I feel its the things like this that keep me going back to things like nfs and midnight club. I don't want the crew to turn into either of those games but its the small things that add up to a big difference

Natchai_Ubisoft
10-29-2014, 01:51 PM
these suggestions have already been made and we're keeping them in mind :)

HooBuddhaBoo
10-30-2014, 12:54 PM
I looked through some off the threads but did not see any with those suggestions, nice to know that our suggestions are being taken seriously. keep it up

Dogsiilo
11-04-2014, 06:57 PM
I like those suggestions. If neons were included I would want them to be turned off at the flick of a button and potentially turned off during racing especially at night as it may cause a distraction, I'm not quite sure but I think it could be a good idea. It would be great in the future if screens were touch screen like iPads and you could use a pen to adjust bumpers, spoilers etc to your liking. Have points of articulation if that's the right word where you can pull parts longer and make others smaller etc to suit your taste.