PDA

View Full Version : PROLLY NOT GOING TO BUY GAME UNTIL MODS COME OUT...

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:10 AM
And I'll Tell Ya Why....... Graphics will never take place of gameplay... Ever.. In My Book!!! I play Farcry, Then Desert Combat,, Then Farcry,, Then Desert Combat, and I wind up on Desert Combat, A BF1942 MOD... You take away a third of the game when you don't implement aircraft.. Possibly a downfall that could be a problem for Farcry, But I can see a Modder doing this with the actual code, But, As pretty as this game is, I will have to Stick to Desert Combat til a Modder does this game Justice... No offense cause this game shows what games are coming to, And I have great Respect to the Dev's On this one, UBISOFT doesn't even deserve this good of a game, But, the EyeCandy wears off as a game goes on, It needs Action, and Natural Cinematics created By Air, Land And Sea activity... My Money stays On BF1942 And Its MOD's....

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:10 AM
And I'll Tell Ya Why....... Graphics will never take place of gameplay... Ever.. In My Book!!! I play Farcry, Then Desert Combat,, Then Farcry,, Then Desert Combat, and I wind up on Desert Combat, A BF1942 MOD... You take away a third of the game when you don't implement aircraft.. Possibly a downfall that could be a problem for Farcry, But I can see a Modder doing this with the actual code, But, As pretty as this game is, I will have to Stick to Desert Combat til a Modder does this game Justice... No offense cause this game shows what games are coming to, And I have great Respect to the Dev's On this one, UBISOFT doesn't even deserve this good of a game, But, the EyeCandy wears off as a game goes on, It needs Action, and Natural Cinematics created By Air, Land And Sea activity... My Money stays On BF1942 And Its MOD's....

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:13 AM
FarCry provides an atmosphere that no BF1942 map to date has been able to. I haven't seen jungles this perfect (for multiplayer combat) since Soldier of Fortune II. It will be interesting to see how FarCry compares with Battlefield Vietnam, though.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm sure Far Cry multiplayer will let us use aircraft (not just the hanglider) and if not, someone definetly will release a mod asap - because people want aircraft that badly, like yourself.

If you are referring to the single player game, well aircraft wouldn't work so well for far cry's single player part.

__________________________________________________ _______
I put the 'laughter' back into 'slaughter'.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:25 AM
Well, Farcry Will Still Beat BFVietnam In Graphics, I am Talking About Replay-a-bility... Unless Modders for Farcry can implement aircraft, the whole Mod Thing for Farcry Will Die, and Thus send Farcry, to the frying pan, even though it is great. it is just the order of things.. Like I said, 33.3% Is taken away when you take away aircraft.. I will wait, and Only Hope that A modder will make this happen, Until then, I will Be Playing Desert Combat!!

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Whats funny is that mods are out already, but the games ETA is in March.

What Mods?

Well, the 36X Zoom, the Hang-glider(almost out), the Underwater Buggy, etc..

This game will rule the mod scene.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:16 PM
GOOD FOR YOU.. you didnt need to start a thread over this.

Favorite quote
-"Two man enter, one man leave"-

Van B.C. -The place to be.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:17 PM
If you want to insult a game, first try to gain a few years to your age. That way when you type something, we can read it and understand it and not put up with more childish bullsh-t.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Aircraft ? We don't need no stinking aircraft. Seriously, you can't believe this game will die because you can't fly a helicopter or an airplane do you ? Not everyone wants to be a L33t pilot and bomb the crap out of everything.