PDA

View Full Version : Car tiers

MaXiiczek
09-27-2014, 09:55 AM
i have seen a lot of speculation on the forum regarding car list, car diversity, car rarity etc, so i would like to ask a direct question...

will there be some static car tiers or will all cars be possibly comparable?

let me explain... the problem in most racing games with a lot of cars is that they are divided in tiers, you just cant upgrade your beloved tier 2 car to compete in highest tier, this makes more than half of the cars useless in the late game, because there arent usually many reasons to drive lower tier cars, maybe except you like that car

PS: no speculations please, if you dont know the answer, dont try to answer it :) but comments are welcome

PPS: i remember i have seen few trailers where 370Z was racing against some supersports, this suggests that all cars could be upgradable to the top tier, but is it sure?

MDT_Quake
09-27-2014, 10:04 AM
I think there are no tiers expect that you can upgrade cars to perf and circuit which are like next "tiers" of speed.

Every spec street/dirt/raid/perf/circuit are like their own tiers. If you got car in that tier then you should have chance to challange other cars in this spec (expect stock, it would be wierd if stock 370Z would be as fast as Ferrari LaFerrari). Maybe tunning parts would increase your chances.

MaXiiczek
09-27-2014, 12:02 PM
thats what i though, this will make a relatively small car list in The Crew look much bigger when you can use every car in the late game and not just highest tier :)

Bong_masta406
10-01-2014, 09:55 AM
you ant see behind you when inside car driving through th e review mirror.

Savage_Mk-II
10-02-2014, 05:27 AM
In an interview one of the directors from Ubisoft said that one of their specific aims is to make every car competitive within its class. They said that no car should be useless even in the endgame. I'd got fetch the link for ya, but I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment.