PDA

View Full Version : CIA,,,help

SHARK_PCO
03-15-2004, 05:47 AM
Please help me ,,I been having troubles geting to the gaurd post to the left of the server room, i get beyond the bathrooms,to the left of the server room ,i get to a point that is triping a alarm off,cant seem to get to the gaurd befor he pushes the alarm switch ,i hug the wall to the left but i cant seem to get this gaurd, i try charging in but as far as i can get is that ,i jump in the window and then ,he kills me,,how do i get past that alarm that i keep triping ,,,,please help,,,DRIVING ME CRAZY

SHARK_PCO
03-15-2004, 05:47 AM
Please help me ,,I been having troubles geting to the gaurd post to the left of the server room, i get beyond the bathrooms,to the left of the server room ,i get to a point that is triping a alarm off,cant seem to get to the gaurd befor he pushes the alarm switch ,i hug the wall to the left but i cant seem to get this gaurd, i try charging in but as far as i can get is that ,i jump in the window and then ,he kills me,,how do i get past that alarm that i keep triping ,,,,please help,,,DRIVING ME CRAZY

SHARK_PCO
03-15-2004, 10:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SHARK_PCO:
Please help me ,,I been having troubles geting to the gaurd post to the left of the server room, i get beyond the bathrooms,to the left of the server room ,i get to a point that is triping a alarm off,cant seem to get to the gaurd befor he pushes the alarm switch ,i hug the wall to the left but i cant seem to get this gaurd, i try charging in but as far as i can get is that ,i jump in the window and then ,he kills me,,how do i get past that alarm that i keep triping ,,,,please help,,,DRIVING ME CRAZY<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jonathon456117
03-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Shark_pco i can help IT drove me crazy for ages i will help just e-mail me at
jonathon@acaciaconsult.com.au

Noxious_Rebel
03-24-2004, 10:47 PM
dude, if ur talking about where i think you are (right before the big room with the 2 ceiling mounted cameras) all you have to do is geta coke can from the water fountain back in that hall by the bathrooms and throw itin sight of the guard in the window. do not throw it in the window, but instead betweet you and the metal detectors, in FRONT of the window. the guard will see it and come out to take a look. while hes coming, go in the window, and follow him until he gets to the big camera room. once there, wait for him to inspect the can and go back to his post, and ur home free. u dont even have to knock him out!

Fisher: I hate it when the bad guys start making blood jokes.