I'm not paying 8-9k for a paintjob

seriously, a Ford Focus RS in this game is 20k

why do I need to pay that much for a new color

vitessex
09-04-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm not paying 8-9k for a paintjob

seriously, a Ford Focus RS in this game is 20k

why do I need to pay that much for a new color

Don't start the gimme gimme gimme please, 9k for a paint job is like 20 mins worth of work tops to earn that money. and that was just in pre-level 10 beta, once we are like level 50 im sure we will be earning around 5k per race at least. Although I agree its not realistic, neither is 9k for rims. but deal with it, its a game. I don't want everything handed to us. Ruins the longevity of playing.

Gargie396
09-05-2014, 10:42 AM
plus those where beta prices they'll probably be reduced for the final release.

veevoir
09-05-2014, 11:56 AM
plus those where beta prices they'll probably be reduced for the final release.

You sure? That would undercut sales of CrewCredits (tm) (r). The prices are intentionaly set in a way that players who don't have 8 hours to spend each day to grind will be tempted to buy CC for real money, just to repaint their car from factory color.

I understand 20-30k for some extremely impressive vinyls, as vanity items. I even understand that classic cars are considered vanity items in The Crew as well and cost ridiculous amount of money (200k+) despite their lack of performance.. But basic paintjobs for 9k? No way.

Mlstwalker
09-23-2014, 01:06 PM
I really don't get this "I want it and I want it now" mentality. What is the point of spending money on a game if all you want to do once you have it is bypass all the challenges or have no challenges at all? What then? Buy another game? I guess that's no biggy if Daddy is buying your games for you.

MaXiiczek
09-23-2014, 01:10 PM
Im not sure, but isn't it a paint unlock and not just a one time use? so you don't have to pay for the same color again when you want to change the color again, so you can't compare it to real world repaint value

RockEyeOG
10-07-2014, 01:38 AM
True. Each wheel and paint color purchased can be applied to any car you own.