PDA

View Full Version : RIM Sizes/bodykits

BeastyBrad
08-28-2014, 03:26 PM
a couple of things on customization that could be alot better, remember this is my opinion.

1. Rims
Currently there are 53-80 rims in each section, why not narrow that down and make them in to groups like other games where you get the option to change the color by pressing x or something, it would save alot of time going through 50+ rims looking for that 1 rim you liked and would save alot of time, i know this isn't the final of the game yet, but also add alot more colors so people can be more unique, adding bronze/white/black is pretty boring, i want a purple car with pink rims, whats so wrong with that?

1a. Different rim sizes, i don't want to have 16" rims, it just makes cars look tacky in so many different ways, a nice 18" rim on my 370 would make it look flush and, well, look alot better so add a scale sizer for different sized rims up to 19" 20".

2. BodyKits

2a i haven't seen it yet but i know theres a "Racer" class to make your car a racecar obviously, but why not transition that over in to the street cars? it would bring up so many opportunities for car enthusiasts to have car meets per say and just show off their cars generally bringing more uniqueness to the game,

Iv'e only played the game for a short time and really, do enjoy it, ive got my 370z just the way i like it, except for the rim size and the game overall has alot of potential if there was just more simplicity and customization for those that just want an out of controll stupid or awesome looking car to show off.

so there's my 10 pence hope you guys at
Ubisoft read this and make some changes for the simplicity

xSingex
11-07-2014, 12:46 AM
YES. What the hell is with one size of rim. There are some nice wheels but they all look like trash because the wheels dont fit the car.

will019
11-07-2014, 08:06 PM
totaly agree, that was one of my questions, we gotta have rims size seriously.

You got a solid point for the rest of the customization. I should be able to mix everything of every style. If I do like wide *** but I don't want the complete kit with it. We should be able to do it, Why we restrict?? With all that is possible today with cars, it's not because those kits are completly impossible to do.

Kiwicut
11-08-2014, 08:28 PM
I know it's getting closer to the release but this is a car game, and what are the first thing people style in real life? Well, they trim it, lower it, bodykit and big rims. SImple is that
I'm not going to sound like a ****** but can it really be that hard to change?
I'm thinking from a developers pespective, make an option to change from 16" to 21".. The animation doens't have to change right? Just reduce the rubber and increase the size of the rim?
lol i have no idea but it kind of sucks yes.. Who buys a 1000k car with 16" rims? LOL :D

DonWan306
11-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Ya rim size is a big this in car customization, what's the first thing people buy for customizing a car in real life, bigger rims.

IamMikeO
11-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Yes, please put Rim sizes and the option to lower the car...

commanderpaul66
11-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Yes I totally agree. I cannot name a single game where you could change the rims but not the size. Also the lack of rim sizing caught my attention immediately and not in a positive way. This feature is a MUST if you are passionate about car customization

jungle-deezy5
11-10-2014, 11:53 PM
You should be able to change rim size,tire size,and custom colors for your rims.. That's stupid not to be able to do that and custom vinyls.. Wth is going on is this 1996? ? Is this a ps2. Game or something?

guylian
11-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Yes, I would also like to be able to customise rim size and rim colour!

grrrl212
11-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Or even few sets for specific car :)

Or few the same cars, with different customizations/bodykits and color sets.

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-17-2014, 03:52 PM
as I've stated before, more customization options are in the wishlist, it's a much requested feature and one that the developers are very aware of ;)