PDA

View Full Version : flickering stick

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted on 11/17/03 08:37PM (server time: GMT 0)

well my joystick in the game never stays were i move it it always goes back to the middle and i ahve to make a twitching movement to keep it in the middle. sorry if this has bin asked before but i was jsut wondering if n e 1 new how to fix it.

thanks

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted on 11/17/03 08:37PM (server time: GMT 0)

well my joystick in the game never stays were i move it it always goes back to the middle and i ahve to make a twitching movement to keep it in the middle. sorry if this has bin asked before but i was jsut wondering if n e 1 new how to fix it.

thanks

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Night stalker I've got similar problems, actually mine are much worse. What stick do you have? I have the Microsoft Sidewinder. I've asked several times questions about my control problem, and noone ever replies. It has gotten worse and worse, and I tried the game today. My plane immediately flipped on its back and went straight down uncontrollable. I've given up. If the full version is like this they can take this game and shove it back up their azz pipe.

EDIT: Oh of course, I forgot to mention all I get is static for sound. This computer plays Forgotten Battles beautifully with processing power to spare, but this game is utter and total crap.

http://www.80snostalgia.com/classictv/airwolf/pic1.jpg

Message Edited on 11/21/0301:47PM by waterinthefuel