PDA

View Full Version : Limited visual customization.

devil-gaara
08-27-2014, 07:05 AM
To start off i'll say that i really didn't keep up with the news of this game, my expectations were based simply on a few things i'd hear here and there.

So i was expecting "All Points Bulletin" or at the very least "juiced 2" car customization. Where if you're persistent enough you can draw literally anything on your car, making designs truly unique player to player, which would also allow skilled designers to make astonishing cars and sell them on some sort of an auction, thus introducing economy to this game. I can't say what the game has right now is really "bad" but it's kind of a letdown.

I was also under impression this would be a MMO, not a singpleplayer game with forced multiplayer features. I was expecting to be able to create my own avatar and stuff like that.

Is any of this being considered at all? because currently this game could just be a fully singleplayer game optional multiplayer races and such.

bronxbomber2014
08-27-2014, 07:35 AM
I 100% agree that the customization is very limited. You MUST be able to change the colours of each individual layer of each sticker/vinyl. Otherwise stickers are simply useless unless by chance the default colour goes well with your car's body paint. You MUST be able to move the stickers around as well. Come on, its not hard to give us that freedom when customizing our vinyls.

Aladaran
08-27-2014, 09:16 AM
I read somewhere long ago that in fact you will be able to make your own stickers in the full game and i seriously hope they didnt chanhe their mind for me it would be a huge disappointment.

Also customization in the performence area is not what i expected, right now im under the impression you just move on to the next spec every 10 levels. I was hoping you could either make a car fully into 1 spec or mix and match parts from diffrent specs to make a perfect hybrid car that suits you.

Falaies
08-27-2014, 09:20 AM
What surprised me was that you can't change the rim size. Shame.

bronxbomber2014
08-27-2014, 09:53 AM

yes. very sad.

XTad
08-27-2014, 05:52 PM
Exactly. No stance, can't change the size and more important, the rims aren't licensed!

ubiNateSneath
08-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Exactly. No stance, can't change the size and more important, the rims aren't licensed!

I want friggen Craigars!!! I want to build a drag car!! How am
I suppose to do a street outlaws type of thing on this game? There's barely any muscle cars plus you can't even buy some fat tires on the dame thing. Seriously, I'd rather ay Forza, which is better than this. Why in the heck did I pre order this crap?? Please, add drag parts too, I want a game
Like Haulin Azz! But that game is for PC and
I have a Mac :/ but seriously, that would be cool, realistic street drags, Bonneville speed racing, grip, all of that in one game and lots and lots of parts to chose from. Please.

carlos_cs_souza
08-28-2014, 05:13 AM
No gostei da idia de n poder usar um parachoque ou um aerofolio pq um de asfalto e outro de terra.
Isso limita mtu e as vezes desanima, acho q os decals e os exterior parts n deveriam ser limitados por estilo
tbm acho q ficou faltando poder mudar o tamanho das rodas seria bem bacana, e mais cores pelo Amor d Deus.

NoeNNG
08-28-2014, 02:39 PM
It's depends cars :nonchalance:

cjmichaelc
08-28-2014, 07:39 PM
I think that they should look into MidnightClub's customisation and implement some of their options like the interior customisation and the decal options and also the amount of interior and exterior options there are. After all it is 'Next-Gen'.

Molsonguyen
09-05-2014, 04:48 AM
I suppose to do a street outlaws type of thing on this game? There's barely any muscle cars plus you can't even buy some fat tires on the dame thing. Seriously, I'd rather ay Forza, which is better than this. Why in the heck did I pre order this crap?? Please, add drag parts too, I want a game
I have a Mac :/ but seriously, that would be cool, realistic street drags, Bonneville speed racing, grip, all of that in one game and lots and lots of parts to chose from. Please.

yes. very sad.

WTF? How can there be a game this HYPED, 2014, and have NO rim Customization???? howwww??? please tell me? I had soo much expectation but it looks like they are gonna pull another WATCHDOGS...

zxHPlycanPRxz
09-20-2014, 02:45 PM

im reading al this comments and I was between this game or forza horizon 2 is disappointed hear all of this I think to buy horizon 2

zxHPlycanPRxz
09-20-2014, 02:53 PM
For everything that I read here, this is disappointed. the game is just focusing in the huge map and they are forgetting the all kind of customization. like I was reading they need look into Midnight club and about engine customization need to be better if not forza is going continue leading. im a forza guy but I was expecting more about this game.

Savage_Mk-II
09-20-2014, 10:37 PM
Yeah, customization needs more options. 100% agreed, especially in the vinyl department. NFS World-style options should be a bare minimum: to drag, scale, skew vinyls. I made works of art with tribal designs on most of my cars in that game.

nickster9781
09-21-2014, 02:40 PM
I want to be able to have unlimited visual customization. I understand that it is hard to add it in because of how big it is. But at the very least until they add it, put in unlimited vinyl colors, rim sizes, and rim colors. Also add gauges for first person view.