PDA

View Full Version : Cars

hirad.95ir
08-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey guys
Just played the beta, and it seems to work out great. But we need more import cars ! Please ive been waiting for a game like this for soooo long and would love to cruise around in cars like, Nissan silvia s14 and 15 or Supra's. All those type of cars. So the only thing im begging you to add to the game is, a lot of classic import vehicles.
Thanks !

J3Brother
08-29-2014, 02:01 AM
Yes I love the Supras too!!!

RiseAndyGainst
08-29-2014, 03:12 AM
Guys, don't expect Supras. Toyota is really weird over who they give licenses to. The only games that I know have a Toyota license are Need For Speed, Forza (which used to be a part of EA Games), a mobile phone game called Real Racing 3 (currently owned by EA), and Gran Turismo, who's had a Toyota license since the release of GT1 in 1998. I believe the last game that I haven't yet mentioned that used Toyota cars was a tie between the Lexus car pack for TDU1 and Midnight Club 3: Remix (added a Scion Tc to MC3's car list), both which came out in 2006. That was eight years ago. I highly doubt any car from Toyota, Lexus, or Scion will make it into The Crew. Sorry to kill your happiness.

bronxbomber2014
08-29-2014, 07:45 AM
I hope people agree with me when I say the most fun cars in this sort of game are the Japanese ones. Toyata Supras, Nissan 240sx, Nissan silva, Mitsubishi Evo, Mitsubishi Eclipse , Subaru imprezza maan i could go on. Please ubisoft, if you can't get the licenses for any of these just make replicas with fake logos. Them muscle cars and American cars are just ugly. And the Super Performance cars are just boring.

Hairy-Pickle
08-29-2014, 01:46 PM
I hope people agree with me when I say the most fun cars in this sort of game are the Japanese ones. Toyata Supras, Nissan 240sx, Nissan silva, Mitsubishi Evo, Mitsubishi Eclipse , Subaru imprezza maan i could go on. Please ubisoft, if you can't get the licenses for any of these just make replicas with fake logos. Them muscle cars and American cars are just ugly. And the Super Performance cars are just boring.

Agreed, but you're forgetting one thing. It's not just Asian retro cars that are most fun in games like this, it's all retro cars around the world. It's just that in 80s and 90s, Japanese cars got really popular and for a reason too. I think we can live without Toyota as long as there's Mitsubishi's and Nissan's which are both great for tuning as well. Trust me, I'd want supra too, when it's in a game, I always make sure I own it at the first chance I get. It's this car that isn't a big deal when it's a stock car, but when you tune it...it's like rebirth. Perfect example of a car meant for tuning!