PDA

View Full Version : stuck in factory

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 10:08 PM
i just entered the factory
i have opened the first door
but now im stuck at the place where 2 electric barriers are.
can somebody help me, i have played 2 houres and still i made no progress

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 10:08 PM
i just entered the factory
i have opened the first door
but now im stuck at the place where 2 electric barriers are.
can somebody help me, i have played 2 houres and still i made no progress

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Hi i think you are at the place i am thinking of. Go to the right had end of the corridior and there is a big crate. Push it (with PeyJ's help) in between the two lighting posts and then you can climb over the box past the lightining. Hope that helps.

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 09:35 AM
Depends on which electric barriers, but there's several ways to deal with these. Either push objects into them, or next to them, or knock enemies into the barrier to short them out.

evike
03-07-2004, 11:53 AM
and how do you 'break' the 2 others, because i can't see any boxes or something that could help.

G-2b
03-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi evike ,

I assume you're still in the room just behind that first grate. You need to jump/crawl past those red laser beams and switch them of at the other side, so that Pey'j can join you.
Behind a huge pipe in that room, there is a large crate sitting under a giant kitchen fan look-alike. Jade needs to get behind it and push it towards the gutter you see in the floor of that room. Pey'j will come and help you.

Once there, you need to change direction and push towards the electric barrier. Pey'j will complain that Jade is causing him to wear out his jetboots. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif When that's done, you can get into the elevator room proper by climbing over the crate. ("So much for their fancy sevcurity measures")

Once in the elevator room proper, you need to repair the elevator (push the Pey'j action button when looking at it), and enter the room in the far corner (push button next to the door) and into the service elevator.

Hope this helps.

G-2b, playing the fast game.