PDA

View Full Version : [All Platforms] Track Removal Request Thread

Pages : [1] 2

RoguishRonin
08-15-2014, 02:18 PM
Hello all,

We've received some requests from builders to remove their creations from Track Central. Sometimes things go wrong when you are finishing up a track, medal times can be wrong, scoring is wonky, you forgot to take those damned check points out of your hill climb (yeah, that one is me), and now you are left with a broken track in your catalog. As builders, many of us are perfectionists. We spend a few dozen to hundreds of hours on a track, only to have one issue take it from our "add it to the highlight reel" track, to a "this is humiliating" track.

If you build, then you've been there. Shogun and I, all of the level designers and everyone who truly cares about putting out high quality tracks get that there will be times that you just need that 5 minute fix.

We are going to begin the process of helping builders rectify this by offering conditional track removals. We'll help you get that listing to a place that you are happy with it, or at least not bummed out every time you see it. There are, of course, some rules, and we'll go ahead and jump into that right now.

Reasons why we will remove tracks:

1. Broken Skill Game Scoring - It can be difficult to test.
2. Medal times/faults are default - If you change the game mode, scoring defaults.
3. If you have broken physics/animations that break checkpoint restarts. - Something blocks the path behind the player. Crash. Blocked path in front of player.
4. Bad checkpoint placement - Sometimes you can move an item, and now you're spawning players inside of rocks.

Reasons will will not remove tracks:

1. Iterative releases. - If you make "Bob's Game v1", "v2", "v3", etc... then you know it's not really finished.
2. Highly downloaded - If your track has a lot of competition and has a TON of likes, then we won't remove it. Be happy, people like it.
3. "It's just not good" - This is a reason we see a lot, but we just can't remove tracks because a creator isn't super happy with it. We learn as we go.

This isn't an exhaustive list, but I hope it gives a good idea as to what you can expect before you request a track be removed. Now that we have covered some of the reasons WHY a track can get removed, let's go over what we need before we can remove a track.

Required Information for Track Removal

1. Platform.
2. Username
3. Track Name
4. Upload Date
5. Reason

Example;

Xbox One
RoguishRonin
My1stTrack
8-15-2014
The second CP resets the rider into the ground causing instant faults.

Some of you are well known to us, and some of you have tied your Uplay accounts to your forum account. To minimize the risk of having "jelly-deletes" we may request a message be sent to us from the account that owns the track, on the platform that the track is on.

This seems really complicated, but just drop a post if there is something you don't understand and we'll get it cleared up.

Zurgery
08-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Anyway

PC
Zurgery
Mechanical
07-15-2014
Skill game: Scoring is wrong.

Note: I have uploaded a FIX of it and wondering if you could delete the the one above and change the name of the FIX just to Mechanical

Many thanks

RoguishRonin
08-15-2014, 04:32 PM
Anyway

PC
Zurgery
Mechanical
07-15-2014
Skill game: Scoring is wrong.

Note: I have uploaded a FIX of it and wondering if you could delete the the one above and change the name of the FIX just to Mechanical

Many thanks

Not possible to rename tracks.

Jeruhnq
08-15-2014, 04:35 PM
1. Platform : PS4
2. Username : Jeruhnq
3. Track Name : Tuto : Bunny hop (the one with the DLC)
4. Upload Date : 08-11-2014
5. Reason : This one (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/909541-Track-uploaded-with-DLC-but-there-is-no-DLC-in)

The reason is not in your lists but I hope you can understand it, thanks if you can do something :)

Zurgery
08-15-2014, 05:03 PM
Not possible to rename tracks.

Can you still delete the original one still? Please

KALzzone8
08-15-2014, 07:46 PM
PS4
KALzzone8
Tore Kong
5-5-2014
Track corrupted. More info: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/884202-Deleting-my-corrupted-tracks-online?highlight=corrupted+track

PS4
KALzzone8
Tore Kong [K8]
5-5-2014
Track corrupted, same as above.

P.S. Also notice that I have track named exactly same than this, but it's not corrupted. The upload date of that is different though. Only delete the corrupted version, please.

PS4
KALzzone8
*(track corruption test)
5-9-2014
I released this track, to check if part of the above track was corrupted. This track cannot be completed unless using the button combination.

So, basically all my tracks here are because of the one problem not caused by me. More info can be found from the link above. I would appreciate if these could be deleted. Thank you.

machete / KALzzone8

Core2TOM
08-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Platform: Xbox One
Username: Core2TOM
Track Name: XP Boost
Upload Date: 2014-04-29
Reason: The Name speaks for itself :( i know it was stupid to upload it... the idea was to show people how stupid those kind of tracks are. on every restart you get -50 intelligence (no one understand that and it was a bad idea) im ashamed of it, sorry.

Username: Core2TOM
Track Name: Wheelie of Fire
Upload Date: 2014-06-27 (162 Likes)
Reason: Broken Skill Game Scoring. Players can cheat. I uploaded the fixed version on the same day with same name. The version with 162 Likes is broken.

thank you guys, that you take your time to delete requested tracks!

Hairy Cabbage
08-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Just a quick question. Is it possible to change the difficulty of tracks that have been uploaded? I uploaded a few Extreme tracks under the hard difficulty back before there was an extreme feed (because i actually wanted people to play them) and would love it if they would be increased to Extreme.

Hairy Cabbage
08-28-2014, 09:56 PM
1. Platform: Xbox 360
2. Username: Hairy Cabbage
3. Track Name: Stormy Ascent
4. Upload Date: 21/04/2014
5. Reason: Cant be completed.

RoguishRonin
08-29-2014, 01:32 PM
Just a quick question. Is it possible to change the difficulty of tracks that have been uploaded? I uploaded a few Extreme tracks under the hard difficulty back before there was an extreme feed (because i actually wanted people to play them) and would love it if they would be increased to Extreme.

Not that I am aware of.

Zurgery
08-31-2014, 03:01 PM
1. Platform: PC
2. Username: Zurgery
3. Track Name: Back2Future
4. Upload Date: 28/08/2014
5. Reason Can't be completed. Animation problem

2. Username: Zurgery
3. Track Name: Back2Past
4. Upload Date: 31/08/2014
5. Reason Can't be completed. Animation Problem.

Core2TOM
09-15-2014, 04:02 PM
are you still removing requested tracks, shifty? i wonder why my requests are still there. would be nice if you would remove them. thanks

BenShermanUbi
09-16-2014, 02:53 PM
2. Username : Jeruhnq
3. Track Name : Tuto : Bunny hop (the one with the DLC)
4. Upload Date : 08-11-2014
5. Reason : This one (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/909541-Track-uploaded-with-DLC-but-there-is-no-DLC-in)

The reason is not in your lists but I hope you can understand it, thanks if you can do something :)

HI Jeruhnq,
Track should be removed now. But can you check it and verify please?

BenShermanUbi
09-16-2014, 02:56 PM
are you still removing requested tracks, shifty? i wonder why my requests are still there. would be nice if you would remove them. thanks

Hi Core2TOM,

"Wheelie of Fire" is removed now. :)
But can you check please "XP Boost"?

P.S: Other tracks should also be removed now. :)

Regards,

Core2TOM
09-16-2014, 08:04 PM
both removed. thank you so much!!! im not feeling like an idiot anymore :)

Jeruhnq
09-17-2014, 06:42 PM
HI Jeruhnq,
Track should be removed now. But can you check it and verify please?

Hi Ben,
I checked it and the track is removed, thank you :)

BenShermanUbi
09-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Ben,
I checked it and the track is removed, thank you :)

both removed. thank you so much!!! im not feeling like an idiot anymore :)

That's good. :)
Any time. :)

Regards,

Hairy Cabbage
09-29-2014, 06:46 PM
1. Platform: Xbox One
2. Username: H01100011
3. Track Name: Mt. Yellow
4. Upload Date: 2014/09/29
5. Reason: Cannot be completed (only delete the oldest one, the newest one is a fixed version of the track but an identical name. thanks :)

BenShermanUbi
10-21-2014, 08:45 AM
2. Username: H01100011
3. Track Name: Mt. Yellow
4. Upload Date: 2014/09/29
5. Reason: Cannot be completed (only delete the oldest one, the newest one is a fixed version of the track but an identical name. thanks :)

Hi Jonny,
Sorry for the delay.
Your track should be removed now. But it's better to check to be sure. :)
Please check it and reply to me. :)

Regards,

Hairy Cabbage
10-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Hi Jonny,
Sorry for the delay.
Your track should be removed now. But it's better to check to be sure. :)
Please check it and reply to me. :)

Regards,

All good. Thanks! :)

oRz_iPsyKoZ
11-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Platform : 360
Creator : Storm PsykoZ

1) Track name : [PsKZ] Neo-Ripcord
Reason : Can't be finished. Missing checkpoints. Difficulty and medal times have been set back to default for unknown reasons.

2) Track name : [S10-SF-N5] Bahamut
Reason : Can't be finished. Checkpoint issue which makes the track impossible to finish. Btw lots of people downloaded this broken version :/

BenShermanUbi
11-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Platform : 360
Creator : Storm PsykoZ

1) Track name : [PsKZ] Neo-Ripcord
Reason : Can't be finished. Missing checkpoints. Difficulty and medal times have been set back to default for unknown reasons.

2) Track name : [S10-SF-N5] Bahamut
Reason : Can't be finished. Checkpoint issue which makes the track impossible to finish. Btw lots of people downloaded this broken version :/

Hello oRz_iPsyKoZ,

Both tracks should be removed now. :)
Please check it again and reply to me if something is wrong.

Regards,

Patabarnack
11-20-2014, 06:48 PM
hello,
removed : skill game : PTBK-Target Hunt
reason: Wrong instruction for the air boost button. (LB)
the (fix)* version is the good one.(RB)

thank ;)

xJamaicanX
11-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Please remove-
Rated-M
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 11/21/2014
Last CP doesn't work properly...its not activating when it's suppose to. I already released a fixed version of the Track.

syrup10g
11-25-2014, 01:17 PM
1. Platform: ps4
2. Username: Syruo10g
3. Track Name: 1+1+1=3
4. Upload Date: 2014/11/24
5. Reason:can't play
        and abort application
        then Save data fail

BenShermanUbi
11-25-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi Guys,

Tracks:
-PTBK-Target Hunt(X1)
-Rated-M (X1)
-1+1+1=3 (PS4)

Should be removed. :)
Would be nice if you can confirm it.

Regards,

StormPsykoz
11-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Hello oRz_iPsyKoZ,

Both tracks should be removed now. :)
Please check it again and reply to me if something is wrong.

Regards,

Tracks have been removed, thank you :)

syrup10g
12-18-2014, 12:08 PM
3. Track Name: RED of Asuka MODE:DE=RE
("RED of Asuka MODE:DERE"is OK)
4. Upload Date: 2014/12/18
        and abort application

BenShermanUbi
12-18-2014, 01:25 PM
3. Track Name: RED of Asuka MODE:DE=RE
("RED of Asuka MODE:DERE"is OK)
4. Upload Date: 2014/12/18
        and abort application

Hi syrup10g,

Done. :)

Regards,

Vantier
12-26-2014, 02:02 AM
1. Platform = PC
2. Username = Vantier
3. Track Name = Sphere - The Trial
4. Upload Date - 12/24/2014
5. Reason - Accidently picked the rabbit as the only selectable bike instead of the baggie, which prevents people that havent unlocked it yet from playing it. Even though it doesnt involve using any bike at all.

PS. The description given when you hover over "allowed bikes" in the editor lies :(. It says....

"In skill games, if no bike or just one bike is selected no bike selector is shown."

Firstly it doesn't allow you to have "no bike" because it gives you an error pop up if you try. Secondly, there is still a bike selector screen even if you only have 1 bike selected.

Ive already re-uploaded a fixed version with the "V1.01" affix.

BenShermanUbi
12-30-2014, 10:54 AM
1. Platform = PC
2. Username = Vantier
3. Track Name = Sphere - The Trial
4. Upload Date - 12/24/2014
5. Reason - Accidently picked the rabbit as the only selectable bike instead of the baggie, which prevents people that havent unlocked it yet from playing it. Even though it doesnt involve using any bike at all.

PS. The description given when you hover over "allowed bikes" in the editor lies :(. It says....

"In skill games, if no bike or just one bike is selected no bike selector is shown."

Firstly it doesn't allow you to have "no bike" because it gives you an error pop up if you try. Secondly, there is still a bike selector screen even if you only have 1 bike selected.

Ive already re-uploaded a fixed version with the "V1.01" affix.

Hi Vantier,

Old tracks should be removed now. :)

Regards,

II_TEKILA_X
01-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Hi all'

I got many track i want to remove from the track central due to the re-upload that i do because of the issue of the TC at the beginning of Trials fusion (between april and june)

SUPPORT: XBOX ONE
GAMERTAG: TEKIPLOW
Track name: CHILL - LOST - DARKSIDE and " NO DISLIKE "

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I hope that you can do it.

Regards.

Redlynx_Shogun
01-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi all'

I got many track i want to remove from the track central due to the re-upload that i do because of the issue of the TC at the beginning of Trials fusion (between april and june)

SUPPORT: XBOX ONE
GAMERTAG: TEKIPLOW
Track name: CHILL - LOST - DARKSIDE and " NO DISLIKE "

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I hope that you can do it.

Regards.
Hey Tek,

I've looked into your request and removed:

LOST - created 2014-04-19
CHILL - created 2014-05-12

I wanted to double check about the other two as the created dates on them are in November & December instead of the first few months as you mentioned in your post.

DARKSIDE - created 2014-11-25
NO DISLIKE - created 2014-12-23

Are these the tracks you intended to be deleted?

Thanks,
Shogun

Ozy Be
01-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Excuse me Shogun,
Seeing as you appear to be in a somewhat agreeable mood:)
Would it possible to have one of my tracks removed from 360?

"Blackwater Cave" by Ozy Be on xbox360

I'm not sure of the date as I've moved on to X1 and don't have the info to hand,
I think about the last week of April, or first week of May maybe,

The reason being is the water in the map did not come through with the black colour I saved it at,
It came through as clear and left the base of the walls visible just under the surface, making it look very amateurish,
I had lost a days worth of deco in a console freeze, gave up on it and decided to share it as it was,
Then the water issue cropped up just to kick me when I was down:p

There is no actual tech problems in the track!
Just really annoying for me that it is there,
So I understand completely if you can't be wasting your time on it,
But you seem like a nice guy and there's no harm in asking;)

The other few tracks are fine,
They just look very amateurish because I'm an amateur but that "Blackwater Cave" haunts me lol,

Please and thank you,
Cheers mate:)

Redlynx_Shogun
01-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Excuse me Shogun,
Seeing as you appear to be in a somewhat agreeable mood:)
Would it possible to have one of my tracks removed from 360?

"Blackwater Cave" by Ozy Be on xbox360

Please and thank you,
Cheers mate:)
Done :cool:

Ozy Be
01-09-2015, 01:38 PM

Thank you, very much appreciated:)

II_TEKILA_X
01-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey Tek,

I've looked into your request and removed:

LOST - created 2014-04-19
CHILL - created 2014-05-12

I wanted to double check about the other two as the created dates on them are in November & December instead of the first few months as you mentioned in your post.

DARKSIDE - created 2014-11-25
NO DISLIKE - created 2014-12-23

Are these the tracks you intended to be deleted?

Thanks,
Shogun

Thanks for this quick reply and work Shogun,

Yes i want to delete them :

Darkside: re-up of my other track "ALONE"
NO DISLIKE: This track was a peace of Sh... we do with my friends TH, KATIN and Dante cuz we were totally disgusted by the TC and the cool and pretty track down by "dislike" and we put a code to run it.

Regards,

TEKIPLOW

Redlynx_Shogun
01-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks for this quick reply and work Shogun,

Yes i want to delete them :

Darkside: re-up of my other track "ALONE"
NO DISLIKE: This track was a peace of Sh... we do with my friends TH, KATIN and Dante cuz we were totally disgusted by the TC and the cool and pretty track down by "dislike" and we put a code to run it.

Regards,

TEKIPLOW

xJamaicanX
01-14-2015, 01:39 PM
Please remove-
Childs Play
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 01/13/2015
4th CP is near impossible due to an object that I forgot to remove. I have a fixed version ready to be released once it's removed.

xJamaicanX
01-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Please remove-
Childs Play
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 01/13/2015
4th CP is near impossible due to an object that I forgot to remove. I have a fixed version ready to be released once it's removed.

I released the fixed version. It has the same name(Childs Play) so be careful not to remove the wrong one. Thank you.

BenShermanUbi
01-15-2015, 03:09 PM
Hi xJamaicanX,

The old one should be removed now.
Please confirm it from your side. :)

Regards,

xJamaicanX
01-16-2015, 02:09 AM
The fix is also broken somehow...please remove it. If you look at the Leaderboards you will see why...please and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience. I will release another once it's removed. Thank You.

xJamaicanX
01-16-2015, 05:37 AM
The fix is also broken somehow...please remove it. If you look at the Leaderboards you will see why...please and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience. I will release another once it's removed. Thank You.

All of us on the Leaderboard agrees it should be removed.

BenShermanUbi
01-16-2015, 08:39 AM

No problem. :)
Already done. :)

Regards,

StormPsykoz
01-16-2015, 02:08 PM
Ahhhh jamaican why. Noooooooooo. I was so happy to pass it :(

RaketeAal397
01-18-2015, 04:02 PM
platform: xbox 360
username: RaketeAal397
track name: ~Natural Reserve~
upload date: 24.05.2014
reason: track can't be finished (actually it can be finished but only with luck, there was an invisible object at the finish line that made problems)
PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE FIX VERSION ;) they were both uploaded that day!!

BenShermanUbi
01-22-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi ghaagsheblan,

Please check and verify. :)

Regards,

RaketeAal397
01-22-2015, 11:56 PM
yup
checked and verified

cheers ben :)

Jeruhnq
01-23-2015, 02:15 AM
platform: PS4
username: Jeruhnq
track name: Long jump
upload date: january 23, 2014 (or 22 maybe, depend your country, uploaded few minutes ago)
reason: glitchable track and wrong medals

I'll upload a new fixed version when this one is delete :)

BenShermanUbi
01-23-2015, 09:29 AM
platform: PS4
username: Jeruhnq
track name: Long jump
upload date: january 23, 2014 (or 22 maybe, depend your country, uploaded few minutes ago)
reason: glitchable track and wrong medals

I'll upload a new fixed version when this one is delete :)

Hi Jeruhnq,

Regards,

Jeruhnq
01-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Thank you, i just uploaded the new version + one other skill game :)

xJamaicanX
01-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Please remove-
Thou Shall Fault-X
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 01/23/2015
It's a supercross track and it lags so much it's almost unplayable online. I have a fix to release that has alot less objects and decoration.

Ozy Be
01-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Hello,

Would it be possible to have one of my tracks removed?
It is a Supercross track and for some reason, what is suppoed to be 4 lanes has turned into 1 central lane, rendering the track unfinishable:nonchalance:

Track = Cold Rush
Mode = Supercross
Released = 28th August 2014
Creator = Ozy Be
Platform = Xbox1

Please and Thank you.

edit; also it crashes the game to dashboard when trying to view replay

BenShermanUbi
01-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Please remove-
Thou Shall Fault-X
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 01/23/2015
It's a supercross track and it lags so much it's almost unplayable online. I have a fix to release that has alot less objects and decoration.

Ok, it's removed now. :)
As always waiting for your confirmation. :)

Regards,

Hello,

Would it be possible to have one of my tracks removed?
It is a Supercross track and for some reason, what is suppoed to be 4 lanes has turned into 1 central lane, rendering the track unfinishable:nonchalance:

Track = Cold Rush
Mode = Supercross
Released = 28th August 2014
Creator = Ozy Be
Platform = Xbox1

Please and Thank you.

edit; also it crashes the game to dashboard when trying to view replay

Hi ozy,

it's a known issue that effects on all platforms, try to start your track in Local Multiplayer mode.
If i'm correct it should work fine, as for Track Central it should be fixed in future title update.

But of course i can remove this track if you still want me to do that.
So reply to me with your final decision.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Ozy Be
01-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Hi ozy,

it's a known issue that effects on all platforms, try to start your track in Local Multiplayer mode.
If i'm correct it should work fine, as for Track Central it should be fixed in future title update.

But of course i can remove this track if you still want me to do that.
So reply to me with your final decision.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ok mate, yea I was just reading about the known issue,
You can ignore my request if it still works in local and should be fixed in single mode soon enough,
Its fine to leave as is!
I appreciate the update Ben, thank you very much:)

Jeruhnq
01-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi, me again =/

Platform : PS4
Username : Jeruhnq
Track Name 1 : High jump
Track Name 2 : The box
Upload Date 1 : january 23, 2014
Upload Date 2 : same, january 23, 2014

Someone found a glitch on "The box", the glitch work also on High jump and Long jump (but doesn't affect Long jump as this one is horizontal). The tracks was fine when i made/try it something like 6 months ago, i don't know why this glitch work now :(

I've already make fix versions with like 3 way who fix the tracks lol, i'll upload them once the old are remove.
Thank you in advance if you can remove them and sorry for this.

Btw would it be possible to remove some tracks that i made few months ago and who are 'useless' now ? They are named "Tuto :", you can see them at the end of my post here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/941857-PS4-Jeruhnq-Custom-tracks?p=10302986&viewfull=1#post10302986).

Someone send me a message on PSN to say that the "R" button doesn't work anymore.
When we pressed this button, the game was in slow motion but since i don't know which update, the slow motion doesn't work.

It would be great if you can remove them, not sure if i'll re-upload them but maybe i'll made skill game versions (like i did with "The box") and also a x-supercross with the decoration.

JolanXBL
02-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Builder: ManifoldDrip6
Track name: MaPiste 1
Type: Skill
Difficulty: Medium
Reason: LAAAAAG! Somehow managed to select 'Quit' from the track's custom menu, then mashed the 'A' button for what felt like an eternity until the ratings menu came up, then held Dislike until it finally closed. Reported as 'Obscene' for the obscene amount of slowdown, and to hopefully get it checked out quicker by staff. Only other way out would have been to Exit to Dashboard.

xJamaicanX
02-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Please remove-
Crystal-Clear
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 02/02/2015
There are two broken checkpoints that randomly fails to activate- one more than the other. I think it has something to do with the custom checkpoints that I designed. I have a fix ready to release once it has been removed. Thank You

xJamaicanX
02-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Please remove-
Crystal-Clear
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 02/02/2015
There are two broken checkpoints that randomly fails to activate- one more than the other. I think it has something to do with the custom checkpoints that I designed. I have a fix ready to release once it has been removed. Thank You
I uploaded the fix...it has the same name and has a description....please remove the one without a description. Thank you.

BenShermanUbi
02-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Hi, me again =/

Username : Jeruhnq
Track Name 1 : High jump
Track Name 2 : The box
Upload Date 1 : january 23, 2014
Upload Date 2 : same, january 23, 2014

Someone found a glitch on "The box", the glitch work also on High jump and Long jump (but doesn't affect Long jump as this one is horizontal). The tracks was fine when i made/try it something like 6 months ago, i don't know why this glitch work now :(

I've already make fix versions with like 3 way who fix the tracks lol, i'll upload them once the old are remove.
Thank you in advance if you can remove them and sorry for this.

Btw would it be possible to remove some tracks that i made few months ago and who are 'useless' now ? They are named "Tuto :", you can see them at the end of my post here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/941857-PS4-Jeruhnq-Custom-tracks?p=10302986&viewfull=1#post10302986).

Someone send me a message on PSN to say that the "R" button doesn't work anymore.
When we pressed this button, the game was in slow motion but since i don't know which update, the slow motion doesn't work.

It would be great if you can remove them, not sure if i'll re-upload them but maybe i'll made skill game versions (like i did with "The box") and also a x-supercross with the decoration.

Done :)

BenShermanUbi
02-10-2015, 01:28 PM
I uploaded the fix...it has the same name and has a description....please remove the one without a description. Thank you.

Should be removed.
please check and verify.

Regards

BenShermanUbi
02-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Builder: ManifoldDrip6
Track name: MaPiste 1
Type: Skill
Reason: LAAAAAG! Somehow managed to select 'Quit' from the track's custom menu, then mashed the 'A' button for what felt like an eternity until the ratings menu came up, then held Dislike until it finally closed. Reported as 'Obscene' for the obscene amount of slowdown, and to hopefully get it checked out quicker by staff. Only other way out would have been to Exit to Dashboard.

Hi,

Could you please specify the platform?
Is it your personal track?

Regards,

II_TEKILA_X
02-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Hi !
I got some prob on my last 2 track ~ Gimmick obsticles doesn't work at few moment.
So I fix & re-up the track few minutes after.
Can you remove the 2 first one please?

Support: X1
Gamertag: TEKIPLOW
Name: "Maboreasy" (the 2 first share)

Sorry

Thx, regards

BenShermanUbi
02-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Hi !
I got some prob on my last 2 track ~ Gimmick obsticles doesn't work at few moment.
So I fix & re-up the track few minutes after.
Can you remove the 2 first one please?

Support: X1
Gamertag: TEKIPLOW
Name: "Maboreasy" (the 2 first share)

Sorry

Thx, regards

Hi II_TEKILA_X,

First two tracks should be removed now. :)
Please verify that.

Regards,

Jeruhnq
02-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Thank you but you forgot one : "Tuto : Box" (october, 21 2014)
If you can delete it, Thanks :)

KALzzone8
02-15-2015, 06:18 PM
To remove:

PS4
KALzzone8
Jungle Zone [K8]
X-supercross
Released: 15/02/2015
Reason: 1 DLC object slipped through, I released fixed version without DLC objects, so this would be nice to get deleted. Thanks.

BenShermanUbi
02-16-2015, 11:42 AM
To remove:

PS4
KALzzone8
Jungle Zone [K8]
X-supercross
Released: 15/02/2015
Reason: 1 DLC object slipped through, I released fixed version without DLC objects, so this would be nice to get deleted. Thanks.

Hi KALzzone,
Please verify.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
02-16-2015, 11:44 AM
Thank you but you forgot one : "Tuto : Box" (october, 21 2014)
If you can delete it, Thanks :)

Regards

funktastic-
02-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Hi would it be possible to remove the following , most are all ones that have a duplicate fix uploaded already and cant see any point in having x2 tracks. 2 is a some useless thing i put up when i first started playing trials. Starting with the most recent first

My gamertag - funktastic- platform - ps4

Track name Red devils speedway
Not the fix
Uploaded 2015-02-12

Track name Mechanical
Uploaded 2014-10-18

Track name Ebony and Ivory
Uploaded 2014-09-28

Track name Testing New Concept
This was part of home work challenge that isnt needed
Uploaded 2014-09-25

Track name Undiscovered
Uploaded 2014-09-20

Track name Ulyesses Galactic Station
Uploaded 2014-09-04

Track name For Them Upstairs
Uploaded 2014-09-01

Track name For Them Upstairs Fix
Uploaded 2014-09-01

These last 2 were made when when i first started playing trials and are usless to keep.

I would appreciate the removal of these tracks because as you can see i made alot of mistakes in learning to build hahah, i hope i have done it in the correct manner.

cheers :)

Archon453
02-17-2015, 11:01 AM
Back when I first started creating, I didn't know that we couldn't delete tracks, or update the ones posted...
Needless to say I have multiples I'd like to have taken down.

Username : Archon453

Track Name 1 : Forest Freestyle (There are 3, all uploaded on this date, can take all down, or leave one on)
Track 1 Upload Date: 2014-06-11 (June 11th 2014)

Track Name 2 : Rage Racer (There are two tracks, and were uploaded for the 1CP challenge, no longer needed; if possible take down both, if not then just one)
Track 2 Upload Date: 2014-07-10 (July 10th 2014)

Track Name 3 : Frozen Frenzy Beta (Has a bug with the satellite that occurs half the time, prevents further progress through the track)
Track 3 Upload Date: 2014-06-13 (June 13th 2014)

Please and thank you very much whenever you guys can get around to it.

KALzzone8
02-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Hi KALzzone,
Please verify.

Regards,

All good now.

Meenie77
02-17-2015, 06:30 PM
Any chance of removing

User name: Meenie77
Track name: ...Gotta whole lava love
Upload date :15/02/2015
Reason: The supercross upload is broken and so this track doesn't work
I would like to be able to upload it later on once I'm happy track central is fixed
And also... I want to make a couple of camera amendments before anyone completes a run for replay

Cheers

MM

BenShermanUbi
02-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi would it be possible to remove the following , most are all ones that have a duplicate fix uploaded already and cant see any point in having x2 tracks. 2 is a some useless thing i put up when i first started playing trials. Starting with the most recent first

My gamertag - funktastic- platform - ps4

Track name Red devils speedway
Not the fix
Uploaded 2015-02-12

Track name Mechanical
Uploaded 2014-10-18

Track name Ebony and Ivory
Uploaded 2014-09-28

Track name Testing New Concept
This was part of home work challenge that isnt needed
Uploaded 2014-09-25

Track name Undiscovered
Uploaded 2014-09-20

Track name Ulyesses Galactic Station
Uploaded 2014-09-04

Track name For Them Upstairs
Uploaded 2014-09-01

Track name For Them Upstairs Fix
Uploaded 2014-09-01

These last 2 were made when when i first started playing trials and are usless to keep.

I would appreciate the removal of these tracks because as you can see i made alot of mistakes in learning to build hahah, i hope i have done it in the correct manner.

cheers :)

Hi,

Should be removed now. :)
please check and verify.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
02-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Back when I first started creating, I didn't know that we couldn't delete tracks, or update the ones posted...
Needless to say I have multiples I'd like to have taken down.

Username : Archon453

Track Name 1 : Forest Freestyle (There are 3, all uploaded on this date, can take all down, or leave one on)
Track 1 Upload Date: 2014-06-11 (June 11th 2014)

Track Name 2 : Rage Racer (There are two tracks, and were uploaded for the 1CP challenge, no longer needed; if possible take down both, if not then just one)
Track 2 Upload Date: 2014-07-10 (July 10th 2014)

Track Name 3 : Frozen Frenzy Beta (Has a bug with the satellite that occurs half the time, prevents further progress through the track)
Track 3 Upload Date: 2014-06-13 (June 13th 2014)

Please and thank you very much whenever you guys can get around to it.

Ok, done.
As for Rage Racer and Forest Freestyle I have left those that has higher rating.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
02-24-2015, 02:02 PM
Any chance of removing

User name: Meenie77
Track name: ...Gotta whole lava love
Upload date :15/02/2015
Reason: The supercross upload is broken and so this track doesn't work
I would like to be able to upload it later on once I'm happy track central is fixed
And also... I want to make a couple of camera amendments before anyone completes a run for replay

Cheers

MM

Please check if it's removed now. :)

Regards,

funktastic-
02-27-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi,

Should be removed now. :)
please check and verify.

Regards,

Sorry for the late reply and yes they are removed thank you guys

StormPsykoz
03-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Oi

Any chance of removing 2 of my tracks on Xbox One ?

Gamertag : Storm PsykoZ

1st track : SP- Treacherous
Date of upload : 03/03/2015
Reason : One of the obstacles is impossible

2nd track : SP-Treacherous /CP2
Reason : This is the impossible obstacle

thanks

BenShermanUbi
03-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Oi

Any chance of removing 2 of my tracks on Xbox One ?

Gamertag : Storm PsykoZ

1st track : SP- Treacherous
Reason : One of the obstacles is impossible

2nd track : SP-Treacherous /CP2
Reason : This is the impossible obstacle

thanks

Hi StormPsykoz,
I need to verify that these tracks belong to you.
For that you can reply to this thread with the same Uplay account that is attached to your Xbox account.
Or you can write me a private message via xbox.
Gamertag - BenShermanUbi.

Regards,

StormPsykoz
03-03-2015, 09:14 PM
I sent you a msg on xbox live a couple hours ago :)

BenShermanUbi
03-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi StormPsykoz,
Got your confirmation, thanks. :)
Tracks should be removed now, verify that please. :)

Regards,

EF3CD
03-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Hello

Please remove the following tracks:

Platform: xbox one
Creator: EF3CD

Tracknames:
1. INCUBUS (as well as the fixed version)
2. ninja obstacle
3. ninja obstacle 2
Reason: i made these tracks in the early days of fusion when i wasn't
Very familiar with the editor. In other words: they're really bad and i
Would like to have them removed.

Many thanks in advance :)

Regards

BenShermanUbi
03-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Hello

Please remove the following tracks:

Platform: xbox one
Creator: EF3CD

Tracknames:
1. INCUBUS (as well as the fixed version)
2. ninja obstacle
3. ninja obstacle 2
Reason: i made these tracks in the early days of fusion when i wasn't
Very familiar with the editor. In other words: they're really bad and i
Would like to have them removed.

Many thanks in advance :)

Regards

Hi EF3CD,

Ok, INCUBUS and fix version should be removed now. Please verify.
About the others, please update with the date when track was shared. :)

Regards

xJamaicanX
03-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Please remove-
Petrified and Solid -1-
Xb1
JamaicanX
Both Uploaded 03/09/2015
Solid -1- is a single checkpoint ninja track which is also apart of the full track Petrified. It is near impossible to pass due to a very badly built wall climb obstacle. I already released a fixed version of both which has "Fixed" in the description. Thank you.

EF3CD
03-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Hi EF3CD,

Ok, INCUBUS and fix version should be removed now. Please verify.
About the others, please update with the date when track was shared. :)

Regards

Ok both versions have been removed, thank you! :)

Here are the dates of upload of the other two tracks you asked for:

1. NINJA OBSTACLE published: 2014-06-04
2. NINJA OBSTACLE 2 published: 2014-06-04

Hope this helps

BenShermanUbi
03-13-2015, 02:17 PM
Please remove-
Petrified and Solid -1-
Xb1
JamaicanX
Both Uploaded 03/09/2015
Solid -1- is a single checkpoint ninja track which is also apart of the full track Petrified. It is near impossible to pass due to a very badly built wall climb obstacle. I already released a fixed version of both which has "Fixed" in the description. Thank you.

Hi xJamaicanX,

Tracks should be removed now. :)

Ok both versions have been removed, thank you! :)

Here are the dates of upload of the other two tracks you asked for:

1. NINJA OBSTACLE published: 2014-06-04
2. NINJA OBSTACLE 2 published: 2014-06-04

Hope this helps

Thanks for your help.
Should be clean now. :)

Regards,

Level-99
03-30-2015, 07:04 AM
I actually have a lot of tracks I want removed (9 total). It might be a lot to ask for, but I need to fix them since there are so many issues.

1. PC
2. Level-99
3. Frigid (Easier), Frigid, Frigid CP1-7
4. Frigid, Frigid (Easier), and Frigid CP1-2: 3-29-2015, Frigid CP3-7: 3-30-2015
5. Most of these issues stem from the fact that these tracks are so hard that I used an area trigger in order to share the track. The problem is, some players found these triggers, so the leader boards are unfair to players who beat it fairly. Also, the maximum particles are an issue that creates inconsistent gampelay for players.

Diskriminantti
04-04-2015, 12:54 PM
1. PC
2. TuskyTheBoar
3. Nocturnal Heights
4. 4.4.2015
5. I got the last CP done with luck a few times in a row in my tests so I decided to stick with it. Upon replaying it, I realized it was terribly hard (and unfun) compared to rest of the track. I uploaded a fixed version which changes the last CP a bit. Removal would be nice. :)

BenShermanUbi
04-07-2015, 07:45 AM
1. PC
2. TuskyTheBoar
3. Nocturnal Heights
4. 4.4.2015
5. I got the last CP done with luck a few times in a row in my tests so I decided to stick with it. Upon replaying it, I realized it was terribly hard (and unfun) compared to rest of the track. I uploaded a fixed version which changes the last CP a bit. Removal would be nice. :)

Hi TuskyTheBoar,
Your track should be removed now. please check and verify :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
04-07-2015, 07:51 AM
I actually have a lot of tracks I want removed (9 total). It might be a lot to ask for, but I need to fix them since there are so many issues.

1. PC
2. Level-99
3. Frigid (Easier), Frigid, Frigid CP1-7
4. Frigid, Frigid (Easier), and Frigid CP1-2: 3-29-2015, Frigid CP3-7: 3-30-2015
5. Most of these issues stem from the fact that these tracks are so hard that I used an area trigger in order to share the track. The problem is, some players found these triggers, so the leader boards are unfair to players who beat it fairly. Also, the maximum particles are an issue that creates inconsistent gampelay for players.

Hi Level-99,

I Have removed all these tracks:
Frigid (Easier)
Frigid
Frigid CP1
Frigid CP2
Frigid CP3
Frigid CP4
Frigid CP5
Frigid CP6
Frigid CP7
Please, confirm it :)

Regards,

Level-99
04-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi Level-99,

I Have removed all these tracks:
Frigid (Easier)
Frigid
Frigid CP1
Frigid CP2
Frigid CP3
Frigid CP4
Frigid CP5
Frigid CP6
Frigid CP7
Please, confirm it :)

Regards,

The tracks were deleted. Thank you :)

Diskriminantti
04-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Hi TuskyTheBoar,
Your track should be removed now. please check and verify :)

Regards,
Yes, it's gone just like I wanted. Thanks a lot!

ospreys89
04-09-2015, 01:43 AM
ospreys89
Xbox One
FRUSTRATION 2015-04-08
FRUSTRATION 2015-04-09
Leaderboard glitch,i put a code/password to fast track my track and the buttons were spammed and players cracked the code i used as a mistake i made in the sequence,and the leaderboards are messed up,and i need to remake 1 of the check points as i put it in the wrong place,could you remove the 2 tracks for me please redlynx thank you.

BenShermanUbi
04-15-2015, 04:42 PM
ospreys89
Xbox One
FRUSTRATION 2015-04-08
FRUSTRATION 2015-04-09
Leaderboard glitch,i put a code/password to fast track my track and the buttons were spammed and players cracked the code i used as a mistake i made in the sequence,and the leaderboards are messed up,and i need to remake 1 of the check points as i put it in the wrong place,could you remove the 2 tracks for me please redlynx thank you.

Hi ospreys89,

Tracks should be removed. Please verify that :)

ospreys89
04-15-2015, 10:34 PM
Yes They have been removed,Thank you very much redlynx ☺ i aprecciate it.

Steiner84
04-22-2015, 02:22 PM
could you remove the track simply named "Q" from PS4 TC, im the creator "Steiner84" and i was an idiot when i released this track.
I dont want it in my tracks, its just a straight line with no obstacles.

funktastic-
04-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Hi would it be posible to remove the tracks below please , cant believe i missed these but have uploaded fixes , cheers than and much appreciated

Later Aligator - 04 , 22 , 2015 hard
Docked - 04 , 29 , 2015 hard

the later i only just uploaded so wuld appreciate it if can be done asp thank you

i have uploaded fixes for these just to let you know so the wrong ones dont remove

thank you

Ps sorry about putting so many fixes up , sometimes i dont know how i miss somethings , hanging in the air or opes not working. thanks again if this is possible

BenShermanUbi
05-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Hi would it be posible to remove the tracks below please , cant believe i missed these but have uploaded fixes , cheers than and much appreciated

Later Aligator - 04 , 22 , 2015 hard
Docked - 04 , 29 , 2015 hard

the later i only just uploaded so wuld appreciate it if can be done asp thank you

i have uploaded fixes for these just to let you know so the wrong ones dont remove

thank you

Ps sorry about putting so many fixes up , sometimes i dont know how i miss somethings , hanging in the air or opes not working. thanks again if this is possible

Hello funktastic-,

Tracks should be removed, please verify. :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
05-08-2015, 07:43 AM
could you remove the track simply named "Q" from PS4 TC, im the creator "Steiner84" and i was an idiot when i released this track.
I dont want it in my tracks, its just a straight line with no obstacles.

Hi Steiner84,
Can you please add date of creation/sharing?

Regards,

StormPsykoz
05-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Hi

I'd like one of my tracks to be removed

Name : "SP- F/B wheel tutorial"
Reason : Issues with a code
Platform : XB1

thanks

funktastic-
05-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Hello funktastic-,

Tracks should be removed, please verify. :)

Regards,

Yes they have been removed , thank you :)

Steiner84
05-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi Steiner84,
Can you please add date of creation/sharing?

Regards,

Track Name: Q
Type: Trials
Released: 2014-04-18
Creator: Steiner84

BenShermanUbi
05-19-2015, 09:59 AM
Track Name: Q
Type: Trials
Released: 2014-04-18
Creator: Steiner84

Thanks for the update. ;)
Track "Q" should be removed now. Please verify.

Regards.

Plopikoos
05-26-2015, 08:45 AM
1. Xbox One
2. Plopikoosy
3. Lake Lullaby (Not the one called ~Lake Lullaby~)
4. 2015-05-26
5. I released this track and everything was perfectly fine but then I realized that far behind the start line there was an end event from the previous track I had built. I forgot to delete it so now people are just cheating the track in seconds :(

Thanks

xJamaicanX
05-27-2015, 06:39 PM
Please remove-
X Machina
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 05/2015
The 3rd cp lags very badly and it's a difficult checkpoint which makes it so much harder. Also, the object I used for the last cp has a bump on it which ramps up the difficultly to new heights. I'll release fix once it's deleted. Thank you.

Hairy Cabbage
05-30-2015, 09:29 PM
1. Xbox One
2. Hairy Cabbage
3. Throttle Simulator
4. 3/3/15
5. Turns out there's a huge glitch which makes the skill game unplayable that i was unaware of until seeing someone play it during a stream. At first i thought maybe it was a rare bug of sorts but then after seeing another person encounter the problem on stream i knew it was far too common. This would also (i hope) explain the 50+ dislikes on the skillgame. I have since fixed the issue and would like to release the new version once the old version is removed.

Thanks. :)

Steiner84
06-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the update. ;)
Track "Q" should be removed now. Please verify.

Regards.

yes its gone.
thank you

DapperDash
06-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Hi, I would like to request two of my tracks be removed.

ID: DapperDash
Platform: PS4

Track: Rock Rider
Upload Date: 2015-01-16
Reason: Essentially it was my first track and I had no idea what custom collisions were. Being a track that uses rocks as obstacles it tends to tire glitch alot. I have since uploaded a fixed version.

Track: Cynical
Upload Date: 2015-03-30
Reason: The middle section of this track is broken. Despite testing repeatedly in the editor and having no error, post publish I encountered numerous problems. Mostly tire glitches but the main reason I want this track gone is I built two elevators in this track and it turns out the bike can fall through them albeit rarely.

If you are able to remove these tracks I will be overwhelmed with joy!

BenShermanUbi
06-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Hi, I would like to request two of my tracks be removed.

ID: DapperDash

Track: Rock Rider
Upload Date: 2015-01-16
Reason: Essentially it was my first track and I had no idea what custom collisions were. Being a track that uses rocks as obstacles it tends to tire glitch alot. I have since uploaded a fixed version.

Track: Cynical
Upload Date: 2015-03-30
Reason: The middle section of this track is broken. Despite testing repeatedly in the editor and having no error, post publish I encountered numerous problems. Mostly tire glitches but the main reason I want this track gone is I built two elevators in this track and it turns out the bike can fall through them albeit rarely.

If you are able to remove these tracks I will be overwhelmed with joy!

1. Xbox One
2. Hairy Cabbage
3. Throttle Simulator
4. 3/3/15
5. Turns out there's a huge glitch which makes the skill game unplayable that i was unaware of until seeing someone play it during a stream. At first i thought maybe it was a rare bug of sorts but then after seeing another person encounter the problem on stream i knew it was far too common. This would also (i hope) explain the 50+ dislikes on the skillgame. I have since fixed the issue and would like to release the new version once the old version is removed.

Thanks. :)

Please remove-
X Machina
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 05/2015
The 3rd cp lags very badly and it's a difficult checkpoint which makes it so much harder. Also, the object I used for the last cp has a bump on it which ramps up the difficultly to new heights. I'll release fix once it's deleted. Thank you.

1. Xbox One
2. Plopikoosy
3. Lake Lullaby (Not the one called ~Lake Lullaby~)
4. 2015-05-26
5. I released this track and everything was perfectly fine but then I realized that far behind the start line there was an end event from the previous track I had built. I forgot to delete it so now people are just cheating the track in seconds :(

Thanks

Hi guys,
Your tracks should be removed , but i need to get a confirmation from your side.
it's also possible that our tool is not working correctly, so please let me know. :)

Regards,

DapperDash
06-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Hi Ben, I can confirm on my end Rock Rider has successfully been removed. However Cynical remains published. Thanks for what has been done so far, hoping you can try to remove Cynical again

BenShermanUbi
06-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Hi Ben, I can confirm on my end Rock Rider has successfully been removed. However Cynical remains published. Thanks for what has been done so far, hoping you can try to remove Cynical again

Hi DapperDash,

Looks like we do have a problem with our tool. :(
All tracks which are using ninja tag will face this issue, we are preparing a fix for it but it will be available not in next patch update but the one after.

Of course i will keep all that tracks and remove them ASAP when the time comes.

Regards,
B.S :)

Timeeeeeey
06-05-2015, 04:44 PM
ID: Timeeeeeey
Track: Dawn of a ninja ( PORTED )
Upload Date: 2015-06-05
Platform: PC
Reason: Track is unpassable, broken end event. Don't want people to try a level 5 and figure out they can't pass the track on the last cp.

Hairy Cabbage
06-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Can confirm mine has been removed, thanks. :)

xJamaicanX
06-06-2015, 02:33 AM
My track X Machina has not been removed. I'll still wait for it to be removed before I release a fix.

Ozy Be
06-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Could I please get a track removed as it somehow uploaded the wrong save file,

Creator = Team OTHG
Track (trials) = Splintered
Shared = 12 june
Platform = Xbox 1

It can be seen in the thumbnail that I passed, took screenshot, labeled and shared a different track from what uploaded to TC,
I dont want try re up whilst the existing one remains, please:D
Thank you

PneumaticBog484
06-12-2015, 08:43 PM
I noticed this ozy and was very confused by the difference between the track screenshot and actual map. Could it possibly be that the descriptions are the same? Perhaps the game loads the track based upon description or verifies it based upon description, as there is a less likely chance of naming conflict with descriptions than with track names.

Ozy Be
06-12-2015, 08:58 PM
You might be right about that much Bog,
I don''t remember if both tracks had the exact same description but they're fairly similar alright...

:confused:

BenShermanUbi
06-15-2015, 09:05 AM
ID: Timeeeeeey
Track: Dawn of a ninja ( PORTED )
Upload Date: 2015-06-05
Platform: PC
Reason: Track is unpassable, broken end event. Don't want people to try a level 5 and figure out they can't pass the track on the last cp.

Hi Timeeeeeey,
I need to know specifically which track to remove.
+ i see there is a description saying that Track was made by "Slikscythe", so need to get confirmation from that player ID.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
06-15-2015, 09:07 AM
My track X Machina has not been removed. I'll still wait for it to be removed before I release a fix.

Hey xJamaicanX,
Unfortunately i can't remove your track right now, did you use Ninja tag while sharing it?
Looks like i will be able to remove your track right after next title update.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
06-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Could I please get a track removed as it somehow uploaded the wrong save file,

Creator = Team OTHG
Track (trials) = Splintered
Shared = 12 june
Platform = Xbox 1

It can be seen in the thumbnail that I passed, took screenshot, labeled and shared a different track from what uploaded to TC,
I dont want try re up whilst the existing one remains, please:D
Thank you

Hey ozy,

Track should be removed now, please check and verify. :)

Regards,

Ozy Be
06-15-2015, 12:42 PM
Hey ozy,

Track should be removed now, please check and verify. :)

Regards,

Yes it is removed,
Thank you very much Ben:)
Appreciate it.

Level-99
06-20-2015, 11:39 PM
2. Username: ievel 99
3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity CP2, Beyond Inhumanity CP3, Fapnarok
4. Upload Date: 6/20/2015, 6/21/2015, 6/20/2015
5. Reason: Wrong track measurements make the tracks harder than intended

BenShermanUbi
06-22-2015, 03:28 PM
3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity CP2, Beyond Inhumanity CP3, Fapnarok
4. Upload Date: 6/20/2015, 6/21/2015, 6/20/2015
5. Reason: Wrong track measurements make the tracks harder than intended

Hi Level-99,

Did you use ninja tag for these tracks?
As i'm having some problems while trying to remove them.

Regards,

Level-99
06-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Hi Level-99,

Did you use ninja tag for these tracks?
As i'm having some problems while trying to remove them.

Regards,

Yes, I used the Ninja tag, as well as the Technical tag. Sorry for any confusion.

Jtrunn84
06-23-2015, 07:01 PM
2. Username: jtrunn84 (GT: xXheberXx)
3. Track Name: Prime Time
4. Type of Track: Ninja, Technical
5. Reason: There is a HORRIBLE bug that causes the rider to return to a previous CP if he faults at the wrong spot. I plan to release individual CPs for further testing and re-release track.

I fully understand if there is no deletion support on 360 anymore.

Level-99
06-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Nevermind....

xXRajadoXx
06-25-2015, 12:27 PM
2. Username: xXRajadoXx
3. Track Name: Smell of death
4. Upload Date: 25/06/2015
5. Type of Track: Medium track
6. Reason:Problem with last checkpoint, It seems unable to finish the track

Hairy Cabbage
06-29-2015, 09:01 PM
1. Platform: PS4
2. Username: Hairy__Cabbage (2 underscores)
3. Track Name: Throttle Simulator
4. Upload Date: 2015/06/29
5. Reason: Game breaks when score reaches 160 (because of missing logic)

TY as always ^o^

BenShermanUbi
07-13-2015, 04:02 PM
2. Username: jtrunn84 (GT: xXheberXx)
3. Track Name: Prime Time
4. Type of Track: Ninja, Technical
5. Reason: There is a HORRIBLE bug that causes the rider to return to a previous CP if he faults at the wrong spot. I plan to release individual CPs for further testing and re-release track.

I fully understand if there is no deletion support on 360 anymore.

Hello Jtrunn84,

Can you please specify the date of track sharing ?

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
07-13-2015, 04:03 PM
2. Username: xXRajadoXx
3. Track Name: Smell of death
4. Upload Date: 25/06/2015
5. Type of Track: Medium track
6. Reason:Problem with last checkpoint, It seems unable to finish the track

Hey xXRajadoXx,

Tracks is removed, please verify. :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
07-13-2015, 04:04 PM
2. Username: Hairy__Cabbage (2 underscores)
3. Track Name: Throttle Simulator
4. Upload Date: 2015/06/29
5. Reason: Game breaks when score reaches 160 (because of missing logic)

TY as always ^o^

Hi Jonny,

Please verify that track is removed now.

Regards,

Level-99
07-14-2015, 01:30 PM
3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity CP2
4. Upload Date: 6/24/2015
5. Reason: Two tracks with the same name, which was a double upload by accident.

3. Track Name: Legendary
4. Upload Date: 7/8/2015
5. Reason: Uploaded a fix

3. Track Name: Legendary*
4. Upload Date: 7/92015

3. Track Name: Bizzerk 14 CPs
4. Upload Date: 7/1415

Sorry about the fixes =p.

Hairy Cabbage
07-24-2015, 05:11 PM
3. Track Name: Structural Decay
4. Upload Date: 2015/07/23
5. Reason: HUGE level breaking bug where if you bail out past certain triggers around the map, when u hit B to respawn, it restarts the track. This is caused by the method i have used in order to create a seamless checkpoint unlock behind previously unlocked checkpoints. I will be releasing a fix to this problem today under the same name, so please do not delete this version. thank you as always :) <3

II_TEKILA_X
07-28-2015, 10:12 PM
Plateforme: Xbox One.
Gamertag: TEKIPLOW.
Track: "Night" (28/07/2015)
Reason: Problem appear at the last CP, the save wich was share was not the good one.

Thx,

Regards,

TEKIPLOW

SwampBalls
07-29-2015, 06:37 PM
2. Username: SwampBalls
3. Track Name: Tarzan's Treehouse
4. Upload Date: 2015-07-28
5. Reason: Trademark issue with the name. Re-uploaded under the name Vine Rider.

Hinoi-Team
08-02-2015, 05:35 AM
Username: GUS2128
Track Name: Valos
Upload Date: 2015-05-08
Reason: Fix some bug and i change the name of the track.thanks for removing it...

Hinoi-Team
08-02-2015, 05:40 AM
Track Name: Valos *FiX
Upload Date: 2015-05-12
Reason: i change the name of this track and the difficulties for medium other bug found and repair... Thanks for removing it...

DapperDash
08-03-2015, 03:30 AM
Username: DapperDash
Track Name: Villain
Upload Date: -
Reason: It screen tears BAD. Doesn't at all in the editor. For that reason I will not be uploading a fix either because I can't fix something that I can't see in the editor. I'm aware that you will not remove tracks that have a high amount of players in the leaderboards. At the time this request is sent it has been downloaded seven times and currently no one is on the leaderboard. Please remove this ASAP, it makes me look incompetent.

Also, a while ago I sent another request about a track I uploaded called Cynical, uploaded 2015-03-30 on PS4. At the time it could not be removed because there was an issue involving the ninja tag. If that could also be removed along with this other track that would be great.

Thanks

Edit: People have told me not to delete 'Villian' so for the meantime if you can ignore that request that would be ideal. IF I can fix the issue I will be reuploading this track and will resubmit this request.

Apologies for this.

xJamaicanX
08-12-2015, 03:40 AM
Please remove-
Jr. Nightmare(R) and 9 Lives
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 8/11/2015 and 6/17/2015
Jr. Nightmare(the version with (R)) has a serious tire glitch on an obstacle due to using a custom collision without making the object decoration only. This caused cp to be very very difficult. On 9 lives, there's a badly placed wall climb obstacle that renders it near impossible to pass.

SwampBalls
08-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Username: SwampBalls
Track Name: Vine Rider II
Upload Date: 2015-08-10
Reason: This track was an experiment with DLC. It's exactly like my other track. I don't need two copies of the same track.

funktastic-
08-21-2015, 11:22 AM
Username Funktastic-
Track Name : Earth Reborn
Upload Date: 2015-08-20
Reason Uploaded a fix for it ,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 12:49 PM
3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity CP2
4. Upload Date: 6/24/2015
5. Reason: Two tracks with the same name, which was a double upload by accident.

3. Track Name: Legendary
4. Upload Date: 7/8/2015

3. Track Name: Legendary*
4. Upload Date: 7/92015

3. Track Name: Bizzerk 14 CPs
4. Upload Date: 7/1415

Sorry about the fixes =p.

Hi Level-99,
Your tracks should be removed now.
But please confirm that i have removed correct version of "Beyond Inhumanity CP2"

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 12:51 PM
3. Track Name: Structural Decay
4. Upload Date: 2015/07/23
5. Reason: HUGE level breaking bug where if you bail out past certain triggers around the map, when u hit B to respawn, it restarts the track. This is caused by the method i have used in order to create a seamless checkpoint unlock behind previously unlocked checkpoints. I will be releasing a fix to this problem today under the same name, so please do not delete this version. thank you as always :) <3

Hello Jonny,
Track - "Structural Decay" was removed, please confirm.

Regards

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Plateforme: Xbox One.
Gamertag: TEKIPLOW.
Track: "Night" (28/07/2015)
Reason: Problem appear at the last CP, the save wich was share was not the good one.

Thx,

Regards,

TEKIPLOW

Hello II_TEKILA_X,
Please confirm that track "Night" was removed. :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 01:08 PM
Track Name: Valos
Upload Date: 2015-05-08
Reason: Fix some bug and i change the name of the track.thanks for removing it...

Track Name: Valos *FiX
Upload Date: 2015-05-12
Reason: i change the name of this track and the difficulties for medium other bug found and repair... Thanks for removing it...

Hi Hinoi-Team,

Both tracks should be removed.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Username: DapperDash
Track Name: Villain
Upload Date: -
Reason: It screen tears BAD. Doesn't at all in the editor. For that reason I will not be uploading a fix either because I can't fix something that I can't see in the editor. I'm aware that you will not remove tracks that have a high amount of players in the leaderboards. At the time this request is sent it has been downloaded seven times and currently no one is on the leaderboard. Please remove this ASAP, it makes me look incompetent.

Also, a while ago I sent another request about a track I uploaded called Cynical, uploaded 2015-03-30 on PS4. At the time it could not be removed because there was an issue involving the ninja tag. If that could also be removed along with this other track that would be great.

Thanks

Edit: People have told me not to delete 'Villian' so for the meantime if you can ignore that request that would be ideal. IF I can fix the issue I will be reuploading this track and will resubmit this request.

Apologies for this.

Hey DapperDash,

Thanks for highlighting that old request for removing "Cynical" track. It should be removed now, but please confirm.
As for "Villian" track, I didn't touched it. :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 01:19 PM
2. Username: SwampBalls
3. Track Name: Tarzan's Treehouse
4. Upload Date: 2015-07-28
5. Reason: Trademark issue with the name. Re-uploaded under the name Vine Rider.

Hi SwampBalls,
Unfortunately I'm facing some problems in locating your track. :(
The only similar track that i have found was "Tarzan home" , but apparently this one is not your's.
Can you please re-check and provide me with exact track name? (with uppercase, spaces, symbols etc.. )

Regards,

Track Name: Vine Rider II
Upload Date: 2015-08-10
Reason: This track was an experiment with DLC. It's exactly like my other track. I don't need two copies of the same track.

And yeah, this one should be removed. Please verify.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Username Funktastic-
Track Name : Earth Reborn
Upload Date: 2015-08-20
Reason Uploaded a fix for it ,

HI funktastic-,

Please confirm that right track is removed.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
08-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Please remove-
Jr. Nightmare(R) and 9 Lives
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 8/11/2015 and 6/17/2015
Jr. Nightmare(the version with (R)) has a serious tire glitch on an obstacle due to using a custom collision without making the object decoration only. This caused cp to be very very difficult. On 9 lives, there's a badly placed wall climb obstacle that renders it near impossible to pass.

Hi xJamaicanX,
I didn't managed to find your track "Jr. Nightmare(R) and 9 Lives" , can you re-check it's name? or maybe it was already removed?

Regards,

Hairy Cabbage
08-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Perfect, thanks :)

xJamaicanX
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Hi xJamaicanX,
I didn't managed to find your track "Jr. Nightmare(R) and 9 Lives" , can you re-check it's name? or maybe it was already removed?

Regards,
They are still there Ben. They haven't been removed yet. Also Ben please remove the first "Dreadfort" track I released today - 8/29/2015. It has a serious tire glitch on the very last bounce of the last obstacle. As soon as I realized I immediately released a fix so please remove the right one(first one released) as the names are identical.

MaiiDeN
08-30-2015, 07:49 AM
platform: xbox one
username: MaiiDeN
gamertag: xGTx MaiiDeN
track name: MaiiDeN's legendarY
upload date: 2015-08-30
reason: i left something in the track that allows you to skip checkpoints using left bumper and right bumper.
thank you :)
also i am going to release the fixed version on the same day.... so please remove the older one.. thanks

DapperDash
08-31-2015, 02:45 AM
Yup my track has been removed successfully. Thank you

BenShermanUbi
08-31-2015, 08:39 AM
platform: xbox one
username: MaiiDeN
gamertag: xGTx MaiiDeN
track name: MaiiDeN's legendarY
upload date: 2015-08-30
reason: i left something in the track that allows you to skip checkpoints using left bumper and right bumper.
thank you :)
also i am going to release the fixed version on the same day.... so please remove the older one.. thanks

Hello MaiiDeN,
Track: "MaiiDeN's legendarY..." was removed, please verify.

Regards

BenShermanUbi
08-31-2015, 10:00 AM
They are still there Ben. They haven't been removed yet. Also Ben please remove the first "Dreadfort" track I released today - 8/29/2015. It has a serious tire glitch on the very last bounce of the last obstacle. As soon as I realized I immediately released a fix so please remove the right one(first one released) as the names are identical.

xJamaicanX ,
Ok, Please check now.

Regards,

MaiiDeN
08-31-2015, 02:21 PM
yes it was removed. thank you very much ben :)

xJamaicanX
08-31-2015, 02:26 PM
xJamaicanX ,
Ok, Please check now.

Regards,
Hello Ben. 9 lives and Jr. Nightmare has been removed thank you. Dreadfort(the first one released/the one with less rating) still needs to be removed.

GUS2128
09-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi. i release a track using unicorn and the awesome level max dlc but i don't see my track in the unicorn section on track central..i don't know what happen..
Track Name : Gnome's Village
Creator : GUS2128
thanks.

BenShermanUbi
09-16-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi. i release a track using unicorn and the awesome level max dlc but i don't see my track in the unicorn section on track central..i don't know what happen..
Track Name : Gnome's Village
Creator : GUS2128
thanks.

Hi GUS2128,
If you want your track to appear in Unicorn feeds you need to add unicorn Tag when sharing it. :)
I can remove this track if you want, but you need to re-upload it with unicorn tag.

Regards,

xJamaicanX
09-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Please remove-
Dreadfort
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 8/29/2015
Hello Ben, please remove the first version of this track which is the one with only 12 or so ratings on it. The very last bounce of the last obstacle has a serious tire glitch on it. I had immediately released a fix so please remove the correct one(the first one released) as the names are identical.

Plopikoos
09-23-2015, 07:51 AM
Please remove:
Track: Hardline 3
Console: Xbox One
Username: PloosKy
Uploaded: 09/22/2015

Hey, so I uploaded this track and found out that the finish line wasn't even accessable... So I released a fix right away. So please delete the version with no leaderboard scores. Stupid mistake.

Thank you!

funktastic-
09-23-2015, 10:08 AM
HI funktastic-,

Please confirm that right track is removed.

Regards,

hi sorry for the late reply i forgot i asked for one to be removed and yes its confirmed , thanx

Can i also have the following removed please

Username: funktastic-
Track Name : Village whatever
Upload date: 2015 03 12
Reason: visual errors , working on fix.

Track Name : Shadow Rider
Upload date: 2015 04 17
Reason: visual ope errors already uploaded a fix

Thank you for the help , i will check the thread more often for a quicker confirmation response from my self

thank you:)

Chaaampy
09-29-2015, 01:52 AM
2. Username: Chaaampy
3. Track Name: [X] Sliders
4. Upload Date: 28/09/2015
5. Reason: Gimmick code is broken, so the track is totally useless ...

Note : I released a fixed version, with the same name, but I wrote in the description that the track was fixed. So just delete the first one (Im not in the lb).

Thx guys.

BenShermanUbi
10-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Please remove-
Dreadfort
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 8/29/2015
Hello Ben, please remove the first version of this track which is the one with only 12 or so ratings on it. The very last bounce of the last obstacle has a serious tire glitch on it. I had immediately released a fix so please remove the correct one(the first one released) as the names are identical.

Hey,
Track is removed, please verify. :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
10-01-2015, 02:14 PM
2. Username: Chaaampy
3. Track Name: [X] Sliders
4. Upload Date: 28/09/2015
5. Reason: Gimmick code is broken, so the track is totally useless ...

Note : I released a fixed version, with the same name, but I wrote in the description that the track was fixed. So just delete the first one (Im not in the lb).

Thx guys.

Hi.
Your track should be removed now. Please confirm :)

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
10-01-2015, 02:16 PM
hi sorry for the late reply i forgot i asked for one to be removed and yes its confirmed , thanx

Can i also have the following removed please

Track Name : Village whatever
Upload date: 2015 03 12
Reason: visual errors , working on fix.

Track Name : Shadow Rider
Upload date: 2015 04 17
Reason: visual ope errors already uploaded a fix

Thank you for the help , i will check the thread more often for a quicker confirmation response from my self

thank you:)

Hey,
Both tracks are removed. Please verify .
Regards,

BenShermanUbi
10-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Please remove:
Track: Hardline 3
Username: PloosKy
Uploaded: 09/22/2015

Hey, so I uploaded this track and found out that the finish line wasn't even accessable... So I released a fix right away. So please delete the version with no leaderboard scores. Stupid mistake.

Thank you!

Hello,
Please confirm that I removed a correct one.

Regards, :)

Chaaampy
10-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Hi.
Your track should be removed now. Please confirm :)

Regards,

I confirm, thx !

Maninawhitesuit
10-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Please remove this track

2. Username: Maninawhitesuit
3. Track Name: Temple of Xrotto (N3)
4. Upload Date: 10-04-2015
5. Reasons:

1. Rider freeze each time checkpoint restarts on ghost cut scene
2. 2 Broken cameras in snow section make difficult to play Checkpoints.
3. L1 press confusing and not needed
4. 6 Blocked views in track
5. Monotonous sound in ocean repeats after checkpoint restart
6. Camera sticks after teleport in goth area.
7. Broken temple check point can be completely glitched through
8. Low visibility in final section makes too difficult to pass
9. Teleport increases fault count in lava area
10. Broken physics joint in temple sticks and causes the rider to restart only to maybe be lucky enough to not be killed by the glitchy elevator.
11. Medal times not up to date.
12: Tire glitches in final snow section

A fix has already been made and is under the name Temple of Xrotto. Released on 10/10/15. Please don't erase that one! :)

Thank you for the help!

funktastic-
10-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Hey,
Both tracks are removed. Please verify .
Regards,

Verified :)

Thanks bud

Chaaampy
10-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Please remove:
Track: [X] Space Jumpers (it's a skill game)
Username: Chaaampy
Uploaded: 10/05/2015 (not sure about the date)
Reasons : You can cheat to finish the track

Sorry to disturb you again guys :(

Level-99
10-10-2015, 08:09 PM
3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity CP5
4. Upload Date: 9/27/2015

3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity 10 CPs

3. Track Name: Beyond Inhumanity

BenShermanUbi
10-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Done for:
1)Temple of Xrotto (n3)
2) Space Jumper
3) beyond inhumanity, cp5, 10cps.
please verify :)
Regards

Vantier
10-13-2015, 05:21 AM
1. Platform = PC
2. Username = Vantier
3. Track Name = Terra Cubed
4. Upload Date = 10/12/15
5. Description = Created by Vantier and Psycad
6. Reason = Emmiters at the beginning of the track were causing ALL replays to become corrupted after exactly 4 seconds. I have already uploaded the track again with the emitters removed and an alternate description that says [Fixed Replays]. Remove the one that doesn't say that.

BenShermanUbi
10-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Hello Vantier,
Your track should be removed now. Please verify :)

Regards,

PsyG1969
10-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Plattform:PS4
Username:PsyG1969
Trackname:CP fix Test 001
Upload date:2015-10-22
Reason:It only is a test track for a problem that doesn't show up in the editor

Plattform:PS4
Username:PsyG1969
Trackname:HHWC M.Night Shyamalan
Upload date:2015-10-22
Reason:When you hit the first checkpoint you get reset to the start.This problem also ruins some animations in the track.

There is a fix comming for HHWC M.Night Shyamalan wich has (fix) in the discribtion dont delete that one.

ouuf7
10-23-2015, 09:20 PM
Platform : Xbox One
Username : Ouuf7
Trackname : Eruption [E]
Reason : Bug on CP4, impossible to finish the track.

Thanks

funktastic-
11-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Platform : Ps4
Username : Funktastic-
Trackname : BCCH Station of debt
Date : 31/10/2015
Reason : Bad slowdown at the start and few other issues

Uploading a fixed version over next few days

cheers

funktastic-
11-26-2015, 10:48 PM
hello guys

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but could i also have the following deleted

Platform : Ps4
Username : Funktastic-
Trackname : Flood in the hood
Date :2015/ 11/ 26
Reason : Uploaded when was ill and did not see the issues that were there , ( plenty and massive ) , i have already uploaded a fix called Flood in the hood . 2.

Also i think the above track as also been done so thank you and can i just apologise for the amount of times i ask for removals. I dont mean to mess anyone around j sometimes or maybe i should say very frequently dont see even the simple basic errors at the time of upload. ( long story )

cheers funk

SwampBalls
12-02-2015, 06:52 AM
Track Name: Alien Assault
Upload Date: 2015-04-04
Reason: "Alien Assault - fix" is the same track and has more likes. I was unable to fix the light problem so they are the same. There is no reason to have two copies of the same track. Please keep "Alien Assault - fix."

NoxMentis
12-08-2015, 10:15 AM
1. PC
2. NoxMentis
3. Overgrowth
4. 2015-12-08
5. Forgot to remove a checkpoint I used for testing. Please make sure you remove the oldest version that has the description "Short ninja, enjoy."

BenShermanUbi
12-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Hello,

Following tracks should be removed now:
1) Username:PsyG1969
Trackname:CP fix Test 001

2) Username:PsyG1969
Trackname:HHWC M.Night Shyamalan

3) Username : Ouuf7
Trackname : Eruption [E]

4) Username : Funktastic-
Trackname : BCCH Station of debt

5) Username : Funktastic-
Trackname : Flood in the hood

6) Username: SwampBalls
Track Name: Alien Assault

7) Username:NoxMentis
Track Name: Overgrowth

Please verify and let me know if something is wrong. :)

Regards,
Sergii

funktastic-
12-12-2015, 10:00 PM
All good here bud , thank you:)

Hairy Cabbage
12-29-2015, 01:56 AM
Just out of curiosity, how does this work now that the entire TC is Xplat? do we need to request removal from all platforms, or will we just ask for the platform it was released on and it will be auto-removed from the others?

The reason i ask is because i will soon be releasing a rather complex skillgame and i would rather not have fixed versions on my profile should anything go wrong once i release it.

Tanknorris
01-02-2016, 06:07 PM
1. Platform : xbox one
2. Username : tanknorris25
3. Track Name : hells inferno
4. Upload Date : 27/12/2015
5. Reason: leaderboards and medals are wrong I have already uploaded a fix just need this one removed

Tanknorris
01-02-2016, 06:16 PM
1. Platform : xbox one
2. Username : tanknorris25
3. Track Name : waves2
4. Upload Date : 9/11/2015
5. Reason leaderboard problem made the fix for it just need this one removed

Level-99
01-05-2016, 04:39 AM
So, I haven't played Trials for 6 months and someone told me to upload tracks for the PS4 players. I just found out old tracks will get cross-platted automatically, so I need all the tracks I uploaded today gone to keep my TC clean. There's a lot of tracks listed below....

PLEASE REMOVE ALL THE FOLLOWING TRACKS FROM ALL PLATFORMS:

1. Platform : Xbox One
2. Username : levei 99
3. Track Name : Beyond Inhumanity 10 CPs
4. Upload Date : 01/04/2016
5. Reason: Duplicate

3. Track Name : Bizzerk

3. Track Name : Bizzerk 14 CPs

3. Track Name : Fapnarok

3. Track Name : Fapnarok 16 CPs

3. Track Name : Inhumanity 10 CPs

3. Track Name : Legendary

3. Track Name : Legendary 16 CPs

3. Track Name : Ragnarosterous

3. Track Name : Roknafap

3. Track Name : Roknafap 16 CPs

Tanknorris
01-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Can any one tell me if there has been a problem with my requests I really want them
2 deleted

DirtFarmer0066
01-12-2016, 03:57 AM
1. Platform : Xbox one
2. Username : Dirtfarmer0066
3. Track Name : Nefarious
4. Upload Date : 1/11/2016
5. Reason : Glitchy / unbalanced cp

xntr1cs
01-15-2016, 04:45 PM
2. Username : xntr1cs
3. Track Name : 2100
4. Upload Date : 15/01/2016
5. Reason: Certain Checkpoints are not working/activating. They worked in editor but after uploading they do not activate.

KALzzone8
01-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Platform: PS4 (and XB1 under the same gamertag)
Username: KALzzone8
Track name: MyTestTrack
Upload date: 15.1.2016
Reason: Test release to check the uplay connection between consoles.

Hairy Cabbage
01-23-2016, 04:09 PM
2. Username : Hairy__Cabbage (2 underscores)
3. Track Name : Shafted
4. Upload Date : 2016-01-23 (NOT the 2015 version)
5. Reason : Track was originally released via Ninja xplats. This is the auto upload so i want rid of the duplicate.

2. Username : Hairy__Cabbage (2 underscores)
3. Track Name : Prospector
4. Upload Date : 2016-1-21 (NOT the 2015 version)
5. Reason : Same as above

1. Platform : PC
2. Username : FusionCommunity
3. Track Name : Shafted
4. Upload Date : 2015-07-14
5. Reason : New version has been uploaded under my own username. Would rather use this version so all of my tracks can be found under the same name. It has very little passes anyway.

2. Username : Fusion Community
3. Track Name : Prospector
4. Upload Date : 2015-06-29
5. Reason : Same as above

Thanks as always. :)

Maninawhitesuit
01-24-2016, 05:02 AM
1. PS4 (Original Post) /Xbox/PC
2. Maninawhitesuit
3. Ninja Digital Handbook
4. Jan 24, 2016

5. Medal Times are backward. Longer time means better which is wrong. This issue makes silver, gold, and platinum impossible to get!
Also, On other systems beside playstation the tracks buttons are messed up to the point of not working at all. I believe Redlynx is aware of that particular issue.
A fix has been made for this track and i will repost after this is removed.
Thank you Redlynx for bein so helpful!

EDIT! Someone reuploaded this track on PC and has A LOT more issues. Aside from the issues already mentioned, the brake doesnt work in a room and a ramp "wiggles" to the point of sending the rider catapulting into the sky! Can you have this removed as well? I believe the reposter is Waistless on PC. Its my track under same name. "Ninja Digital Handbook"

Im not sure that you can remove that reupload but i would greatly appreciate it.

BenShermanUbi
02-03-2016, 02:45 AM
Just out of curiosity, how does this work now that the entire TC is Xplat? do we need to request removal from all platforms, or will we just ask for the platform it was released on and it will be auto-removed from the others?

The reason i ask is because i will soon be releasing a rather complex skillgame and i would rather not have fixed versions on my profile should anything go wrong once i release it.

Hello Jonny,

Sorry for late reply.
Yes, it's better to request track removal and specifing all targeted platforms.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
02-03-2016, 02:47 AM
Hello Riders,

Regarding your requests, next list of track are removed from original plaform:
Track Name : hells inferno
Track Name : waves2
Track Name : Beyond Inhumanity 10 CPs
Track Name : Bizzerk
Track Name : Bizzerk 14 CPs
Track Name : Fapnarok
Track Name : Fapnarok 16 CPs
Track Name : Inhumanity 10 CPs
Track Name : Legendary
Track Name : Legendary 16 CPs
Track Name : Ragnarosterous
Track Name : Roknafap
Track Name : Roknafap 16 CPs
Track Name : Nefarious

Shortly i will remove them from other platforms.

Other requests, are still in progress:
Track Name : 2100
Track Name : Shafted
Track Name : Prospector

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
02-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Hello Riders,

Regarding your requests, next list of track are removed from original plaform:
Track Name : hells inferno
Track Name : waves2
Track Name : Beyond Inhumanity 10 CPs
Track Name : Bizzerk
Track Name : Bizzerk 14 CPs
Track Name : Fapnarok
Track Name : Fapnarok 16 CPs
Track Name : Inhumanity 10 CPs
Track Name : Legendary
Track Name : Legendary 16 CPs
Track Name : Ragnarosterous
Track Name : Roknafap
Track Name : Roknafap 16 CPs
Track Name : Nefarious

Shortly i will remove them from other platforms.

Other requests, are still in progress:
Track Name : 2100

Regards,

Update:
All tracks should be removed now.
Please verify. :)

Regards,

xntr1cs
02-05-2016, 03:27 PM
I can verify that my track "2100" is indeed removed. Thank you.

Hairy Cabbage
02-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Update:
All tracks should be removed now.

Regards,

You removed BOTH versions of Shafted and Prospector from PC............. I said i wanted to keep the one uploaded under my Uplay account...... sigh

Please add them back to PC under my Uplay account and also they will need to be readded to the community ninja feed...

lol

EDIT: looks like you also removed both from PS4... RIP level 4 ninja scores. add them back...

Maninawhitesuit
02-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Regarding Ninja Digital Handbook. All versions of this track are broken except for the newest version released today . Can we please remove them all but that one? Including those which have been posted by Waistless on PC. Theres a total of four copies of this track now. Only the newest one works. Ive talked with Morph about this track, he would like to xplat it. Can we please remove the 3 broken versions so there isnt 4 on Track Central?

Thank you. -Maninawhitesuit

Timeeeeeey
02-14-2016, 04:08 AM
Well, guess we're gonna get another " sorry for the late reply " if we're getting a reply at all.

En0-
02-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Hello,

BenSherman will help you but it's not his only duty, so it may take some time before he has time to do that, but he will.

Thanks

KALzzone8
02-16-2016, 12:11 PM
1. Platform: PS4 (Original track) / Xbox One / PC
2. Creator: KALzzone8
3. Track name: K8: Flashforward
4. Feb 15th, 2016
5. For some reason this track had a bug on XB1 version that was causing the track not to be playable on most users. Uploaded a fix for this track and so fore this version I listed would be nice to get removed on all platforms. Thank you.

BenShermanUbi
02-18-2016, 05:29 PM
3. Track name: K8: Flashforward
4. Feb 15th, 2016
5. For some reason this track had a bug on XB1 version that was causing the track not to be playable on most users. Uploaded a fix for this track and so fore this version I listed would be nice to get removed on all platforms. Thank you.

Hello KALzzone,
Your track "K8: Flashforward" was removed.
Please verify

Regards.

BenShermanUbi
02-18-2016, 05:44 PM

You removed BOTH versions of Shafted and Prospector from PC............. I said i wanted to keep the one uploaded under my Uplay account...... sigh

Please add them back to PC under my Uplay account and also they will need to be readded to the community ninja feed...

lol

EDIT: looks like you also removed both from PS4... RIP level 4 ninja scores. add them back...

Hello Jonny,

Both "Shafted" and "Prospector" tracks are recovered from the blocked list. Unfortunately i can't change the track creator name, so it's still displaying "FusionCommunity".
All scores and position in Ninja community feed are stored.

In any case , sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

BenShermanUbi
02-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Regarding Ninja Digital Handbook. All versions of this track are broken except for the newest version released today . Can we please remove them all but that one? Including those which have been posted by Waistless on PC. Theres a total of four copies of this track now. Only the newest one works. Ive talked with Morph about this track, he would like to xplat it. Can we please remove the 3 broken versions so there isnt 4 on Track Central?

Thank you. -Maninawhitesuit

Hello Maninawhitesuit,

3 copies of Ninja Digital Handbook track are removed now. But please verify :)

Regards.

BenShermanUbi
02-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Well, guess we're gonna get another " sorry for the late reply " if we're getting a reply at all.

thanks for your support. :)

Hairy Cabbage
02-18-2016, 06:44 PM
Thanks! :)

Timeeeeeey
02-19-2016, 10:06 PM
thanks for your support. :)

Right, i was rather salty when i wrote that message. Sorry about that.. That was pretty childish of me
Thanks for recovering the tracks and runs ;)

lolmon
02-21-2016, 01:53 PM
1. Xbox One
2. lolmon
3. Smon's HQ
4. 2016-02-19 - 2016-02-20 - 2016-02-21
5. checkpoint glitches, dysfunctional bombs, texture glitches, etc.

Hello Redlynx,

There are currently 3 tracks on TC with the same name "Smon's HQ". All these tracks I uploaded have multiple problems, as mentioned above. Could you guys please remove all 3 tracks for me? I have a final version of the track that has absolutely no issues, and i'll be waiting until these duplicates get deleted before releasing it. Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT: It's been about a week so I just went ahead and uploaded the final version. The description of the new one says "We've got work to do, kids." PLEASE make sure not to delete this one. Thanks.

BenShermanUbi
03-18-2016, 07:27 PM
1. Xbox One
2. lolmon
3. Smon's HQ
4. 2016-02-19 - 2016-02-20 - 2016-02-21
5. checkpoint glitches, dysfunctional bombs, texture glitches, etc.

Hello Redlynx,

There are currently 3 tracks on TC with the same name "Smon's HQ". All these tracks I uploaded have multiple problems, as mentioned above. Could you guys please remove all 3 tracks for me? I have a final version of the track that has absolutely no issues, and i'll be waiting until these duplicates get deleted before releasing it. Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT: It's been about a week so I just went ahead and uploaded the final version. The description of the new one says "We've got work to do, kids." PLEASE make sure not to delete this one. Thanks.

Hi lolmon,
Track should be removed now (all platforms). :)
Please check and let me know.

Regards,

xJamaicanX
04-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Please remove-
-poof- ( the one with all small letters)
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 4/11/2016
one of the checkpoints spawns the rider in the air which makes it very difficult to approach and pass the obstacle. I already released a fix.

KALzzone8
04-26-2016, 11:50 AM
3. Track name: [GDQ] DuckTrials
4. April 26th, 2016
5. Broken sound source, released a fix :)

BenShermanUbi
04-29-2016, 12:45 PM
Please remove-
-poof- ( the one with all small letters)
Xb1
JamaicanX
Uploaded 4/11/2016
one of the checkpoints spawns the rider in the air which makes it very difficult to approach and pass the obstacle. I already released a fix.

Hello xJamaicanX,
Your track "-poof-" should be removed now. Please verify :)

Regards.

BenShermanUbi
04-29-2016, 12:59 PM
3. Track name: [GDQ] DuckTrials
4. April 26th, 2016
5. Broken sound source, released a fix :)

Hello KALzzone,
Track "[GDQ] DuckTrials" should be removed now. Please verify :)

Regards,

Chaaampy
05-10-2016, 04:41 PM
XB1
GT : Chaaampy
Track : [X] Truth is Out There*
Release date : May, 10th (2016)

Reason : Because the game published another track instead of the one i wanted AGAIN, and delete the track I wanted to publish AGAIN.

Chaaampy
05-10-2016, 05:40 PM
XB1
GT : Chaaampy
Track : [X] Truth is Out There*
Release date : May, 10th (2016)

Reason : Because the game published another track instead of the one i wanted AGAIN, and delete the track I wanted to publish AGAIN.

Edit : I reposted another version with the mention "fixed" in the description. Please make sure to delete the first one.

x KAiLiMAN x
05-14-2016, 12:09 PM
1. Platform: Xbox One/ps4 / PC
2. Creator: x kailiman x
3. Track name: OTHG 4-xKx~mojin~
4.2016-05-06
5. is not the good track, i released a fix called mojin ii, thks

xXdean09Xx
05-31-2016, 09:26 PM
track name - town v1
platform - xb1
by xXdean09Xx
uploaded 2016-05-31

thanks

xl_cole_lx
07-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Creator: xl_cole_lx
Track name: Domed II
Release date: July 7, 2016
Reason: Inactive bomb in the driving line + inactive back wheel only platform. I already released a fix with the exact same title. Please delete the version that was released first.

Thank you.

lolmon
07-18-2016, 04:15 PM
Platform: XB1
Creator: lolmon
Track name: Prince & Prince CP7
Release date: June
Reason: CP7 is broken and I released the full track with the same CP without noticing these issues. If you could please delete CP7, and the full track for me, I will go ahead and release the fix versions. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I'm gonna go ahead and release the fixes today, they will have the same exact titles except they will both have these symbols ~~ in the description. please try to not delete the wrong versions. Thanks again :)

Hairy Cabbage
09-08-2016, 03:31 AM
3. Track Name: A1
4. Upload Date: 2016-0828
5. Reason: glitchy/many unable to finish

3. Track Name: A2
4. Upload Date: 2016-09-08
5. Reason: Serious lagg

Remove from all platforms, thanks <3

BenShermanUbi
09-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Hello Riders/Creators,

Here is a list of tracks that are removed on all platforms by request:
1) [X] Truth is Out There* - by Chaaampy
2) OTHG 4-xKx~mojin~ - by x kailiman x
3) town v1 - by xXdean09Xx
4) Domed II - by xl_cole_lx
5) Prince - by lolmon
6) Prince CP7 - by lolmon
7) A1 - By Jonny
8) A2 - By Jonny

Please verify and let me know. :)

Regards,
Ben

SwampBalls
09-26-2016, 03:06 AM
PS4
SwampBalls
SB: Shuttle Station 7
2016-09-25
The last checkpoint/end does not trigger for some riders. The activation area is too small. I uploaded a fixed version on 2016-09-26.
Thanks,
SB

BenShermanUbi
09-28-2016, 09:51 AM
PS4
SwampBalls
SB: Shuttle Station 7
2016-09-25
The last checkpoint/end does not trigger for some riders. The activation area is too small. I uploaded a fixed version on 2016-09-26.
Thanks,
SB

Hello SwampBalls,
Track should be removed now. :) Please verfiy.

Regards,
Ben

SwampBalls
09-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Hello SwampBalls,
Track should be removed now. :) Please verfiy.

Regards,
Ben

Yes, that was it... Thanks Ben.

SeniorNecky
10-17-2016, 01:17 AM
2. Username : SeniorNecky
3. Track Name : Vertigo
4. Upload Date : 2016-05-21
5. Reason : The track was unfinished.

SeniorNecky
10-17-2016, 01:23 AM
3. Track Name : Inside the Volcano
4. Upload Date : 2016-05-21

SeniorNecky
10-17-2016, 01:25 AM
3. Track Name : Mr. Necky's lava docks
4. Upload Date : 2016-04-06
5. Reason : The track had a broken cp.

SeniorNecky
10-17-2016, 01:27 AM
3. Track Name : Mr. Necky's first track
4. Upload Date : 2016-04-04

SeniorNecky
10-17-2016, 01:29 AM
3. Track Name : Rise from the cave (E)
4. Upload Date : 2016-10-13
5. Reason : The track had a lot of glitches.

BenShermanUbi
10-18-2016, 12:53 PM
Hey SeniorNecky,

According to your request i removed next tracks from all the platforms
1) Vertigo
2) Inside the Volcano
3) Mr. Necky's lava docks
4) Mr. Necky's first track
5) Rise from the cave (E)

Please verify and reply to this thread. :)

Regards,
Ben

SeniorNecky
10-21-2016, 01:02 AM
Platform : PC
3. Track Name : Rise from the cave E fix
5. Reason : The track wasn't fully finished.

BenShermanUbi
10-25-2016, 09:29 AM
3. Track Name : Rise from the cave E fix
5. Reason : The track wasn't fully finished.

Hello SeniorNecky,
Track "Rise from the cave E fix" should be revomed now. Please verify.

Regards,

Hairy Cabbage
10-30-2016, 11:30 PM
1. Platform. Built on X1
3. Track Name: A2.1
4. Upload Date: 2016-09-08
5. Reason: Lagg/Unfinishable

1. Platform. Built on X1
3. Track Name: A3
4. Upload Date: 2016-09-25
5. Reason: See above

1. Platform. Built on X1
3. Track Name: A4
4. Upload Date: 2016-10-06

1. Platform. Built on X1
3. Track Name: A5
4. Upload Date: 2016-10-25

Sorry for the bulk request. Please remove on all platforms, thanks in advance <3

Edit: 1 more, just found game breaking bug in my new track

1. Platform. Built on X1
3. Track Name: Perimeter Check
4. Upload Date: 2016-10-30
5. Reason: Broken Logic. about to release a new version with the same name so please only remove the FIRST one that was uploades, thanks <3

Edit2: Delete the TWO oldest versions of Perimeter check please, something else was broken. They will both be dated 2016-10-30. Damn testing is hard whe you have hundreds of logic tiles :(

BenShermanUbi
11-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Hey Jonny,

As requested, i have removed next tracks:
- A2.1
- A3
- A4
- A5
- Perimeter Check (two tracks from 2016.10.30)

Regards,
Ben

Hairy Cabbage
11-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Hey Jonny,

As requested, i have removed next tracks:
- A2.1
- A3
- A4
- A5
- Perimeter Check (two tracks from 2016.10.30)

Regards,
Ben

Perfect, thanks! :)

SeniorNecky
11-26-2016, 12:07 AM
3. Track Name : Valcano Base
4. Upload Date : 25-11-2016
5. Reason : Wrong spelling in the title.

SeniorNecky
11-26-2016, 12:09 AM
3. Track Name : VB Beta #1
4. Upload Date : 13-11-2016

SeniorNecky
12-07-2016, 11:06 PM
3. Track Name : Volcano Base
4. Upload Date : 2016-11-25
5. Reason : A cp glitch and a bad last cp

Could you please delete every version of this track apart from Volcano Base (E)

Sorry to be a pain :(

BenShermanUbi
12-12-2016, 02:55 PM
5. Reason : A cp glitch and a bad last cp

Could you please delete every version of this track apart from Volcano Base (E)

Sorry to be a pain :(

Hey SeniorNecky, :)

So far i removed the "Volcano Base" and "VB beta #1" tracks from all platforms.
Unfortunatelly our searching system is quite strict to exact track name. So please, provide me a list of tracks with upload date for removal.

Regards,
Ben

SeniorNecky
12-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Ok these are the other ones:

4. Upload Date : 2016-11-26
5. Reason : Bad last cp

5. Reason : Bad last cp & some broken track logic

BenShermanUbi
12-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Ok these are the other ones:

4. Upload Date : 2016-11-26
5. Reason : Bad last cp

5. Reason : Bad last cp & some broken track logic

:D Now I got it.
Previously, searching for "Valcano Base" gave me only one track in result.
Both tracks should be removed now.

Regards,

SeniorNecky
12-17-2016, 10:21 PM
I just played through these tracks and noticed a few tire glitches.

3. Track Name : The Greater Crater NJ
4. Upload Date : 2016-08-19
5. Reason : A few deco oversights, a bad fender object and a bad last cp.

3. Track Name : Volcano Base (E)
4. Upload Date : 2016-09-14
5. Reason : Tire glitch on cp 2.

BenShermanUbi
12-20-2016, 01:47 PM
I just played through these tracks and noticed a few tire glitches.

3. Track Name : The Greater Crater NJ
4. Upload Date : 2016-08-19
5. Reason : A few deco oversights, a bad fender object and a bad last cp.

3. Track Name : Volcano Base (E)
4. Upload Date : 2016-09-14
5. Reason : Tire glitch on cp 2.

Hey SeniorNecky,
Both "The Greater Crater NJ" and "Volcano Base (E)" should be removed now.

Regards,

Ryphyz
12-30-2016, 02:56 PM
I don't think tracks that are basically working and that people are playing should be deleted, especially not before a fixed version is uploaded.

You can see that confusion that this has caused in these threads:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1542108-Can-t-find-track
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1537642-My-track-never-crossplatted-for-some-reason?p=12131799&viewfull=1#post12131799

SeniorNecky
01-02-2017, 09:10 PM
3. Track Name : Beta test 1
4. Upload Date : 2016-12-26
5. Reason : It was unfinished, it was only published to gather feedback on the driving line.

BenShermanUbi
01-11-2017, 10:39 AM
3. Track Name : Beta test 1
4. Upload Date : 2016-12-26
5. Reason : It was unfinished, it was only published to gather feedback on the driving line.

Hello SeniorNecky,
Same track is removed from all platforms. Please verify.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
01-11-2017, 10:42 AM
I don't think tracks that are basically working and that people are playing should be deleted, especially not before a fixed version is uploaded.

You can see that confusion that this has caused in these threads:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1542108-Can-t-find-track
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1537642-My-track-never-crossplatted-for-some-reason?p=12131799&viewfull=1#post12131799

Hello Ryphyz,
I do understand you point, but most of the time creators do upload a fixed/changed version before the first track is removed.
Actually, tracks are not physically removed from the server. And we can bring them back in case if creator & community are willing that to happen.
Unless it contain inappropriate content of course. :)

Regards,

XX_THE_GOVNA_XX
01-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Platform : ps4
Username : XX_THE-GOVNA_XX
Track name : Under Construction [FX]
Upload date : 2017.01.18
Reason : it got triple uploaded by accident i would like you to delete the first 2 uploads pls.
Ps i have passed the version i would like to keep.

BenShermanUbi
01-18-2017, 03:27 PM
Platform : ps4
Username : XX_THE-GOVNA_XX
Track name : Under Construction [FX]
Upload date : 2017.01.18
Reason : it got triple uploaded by accident i would like you to delete the first 2 uploads pls.
Ps i have passed the version i would like to keep.

Hello XX_THE_GOVNA_XX,
I removed duplicates that you mentioned. Please verify

XX_THE_GOVNA_XX
01-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Yes they are gone thank you.