PDA

View Full Version : Cars, Kits, Stickers Ideas

CrewBG
08-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Hi, first i will say sorry if i dublicate any ideas of other posts ! But i don t read more of the first page !

Cars:
For the cars i very want to have JAPAN Cars in the game !
1. Becouse they are good drift cars.
2. They can costumize in anything preformance !

The cars of Japanse favorite !
Maybe :
Mazda: RX7, RX8,Mazda 3, RX-5, MX-5, Mazda 5
Nissan: Skyline R33, GT-R 35, GT-R 36, ZX300, Z350, Z240, SX200, Silvia
Infiniti: G35
Mitsubishi: Lancer Evo 7-10, GT3000, Eclipse 1996 year, 1998 year, 2002 year

Kits:
1. Maybe u can add a new Preformance DRIFT becouse the drift needs more HP (Horse power) light cars !
2. For the muscles need the back tires needs to be biger than fornt for looks like a dragster muscle .
3. I know that's dublicate of NFS but if u can take when gets front or back mumper, skirts, spoliers, hoods, roofs whееls to change their size of holes size of the wheels 19' 20' or what u know inches from the tires the spoler bigger or smaller the hight lowler or higher the holes in the hoods.

Stickers:
1. Add to the stickers to set and sponsorrs Turbonitenics, NitroExpress, Venom and the other makrs of parts .
2. Set to can move the stickers where we want to dublicate on the other side of the car !

PPS: If of the things i said are in the game sorry for the wrong i m not played in the beta !

iFartzz
08-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to say that Japanese cars aren't the only ones that can have everything changed when it comes to performance. There's a lot of stuff to change if your foundation is a V8 block of somewhere between 5 and 7 litres. Besides of that, I wanted to help a bit regarding the cars you mentioned:
1: There's no thing such as a Mazda RX-5, however, you're probably thinking of the MX-5.
2: Nissan didn't make the R36 yet. They probably won't untill 2016.
Regarding the kits, you mentioned a drift spec. I kinda like the idea, however you wouldn't need it to have more horse power really. A lot of Japanese drift cars usually stick with 3-400 hp, so they're still somewhat controllable. It's morely the differential and stuff like that you want to change on a drift car. I don't think it's gonna be very necessary with a drift spec however, since you can the cars in the game drift very easily, at least you could in the last beta :)

Anyway, it's not that your ideas are bad, I just wanted to correct a couple of things. The RX-series from Mazda is kind of a must-have in a racing game with Japanese cars in it imo. Same goes for some of the later Skylines, and the 300ZX and 240Z are just classics that're in too few games. Same goes for the GT3000 by Mitsubishi.
-And regarding the extra customization, I suggested some of the things you listed above myself in my beta review, so I couldn't agree more :) Decent ideas all around really.

MarkoB99
08-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I agree. These are all very good ideas. I really hope that you can build a decent drift car in the crew.

CrewBG
08-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to say that Japanese cars aren't the only ones that can have everything changed when it comes to performance. There's a lot of stuff to change if your foundation is a V8 block of somewhere between 5 and 7 litres. Besides of that, I wanted to help a bit regarding the cars you mentioned:
1: There's no thing such as a Mazda RX-5, however, you're probably thinking of the MX-5.
Regarding the kits, you mentioned a drift spec. I kinda like the idea, however you wouldn't need it to have more horse power really. A lot of Japanese drift cars usually stick with 3-400 hp, so they're still somewhat controllable. It's morely the differential and stuff like that you want to change on a drift car. I don't think it's gonna be very necessary with a drift spec however, since you can the cars in the game drift very easily, at least you could in the last beta :)

Anyway, it's not that your ideas are bad, I just wanted to correct a couple of things. The RX-series from Mazda is kind of a must-have in a racing game with Japanese cars in it imo. Same goes for some of the later Skylines, and the 300ZX and 240Z are just classics that're in too few games. Same goes for the GT3000 by Mitsubishi.
-And regarding the extra customization, I suggested some of the things you listed above myself in my beta review, so I couldn't agree more :) Decent ideas all around really.

Look maybe u say i wrong for Nissan GT-R R36 But why the crew have a BMW 2015 and why not the crew don t have a classics don t forget the past ! I know For the japanse cars but in the game not have only Japanse cars !

PPS: Sorry for the late i have a big problem with the internet now !

CrewBG
08-11-2014, 04:00 PM
And i know maybe isn t for here this idea but why do the cars don t repair himself and make to repair them to gas stations or next to the garage FREE !

iFartzz
08-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Look maybe u say i wrong for Nissan GT-R R36 But why the crew have a BMW 2015 and why not the crew don t have a classics don t forget the past ! I know For the japanse cars but in the game not have only Japanse cars !

Generally, I understand that people want Japanese cars in the game, and I understand about the classics too. Cars from the past were generally of a higher standard than they are today imo. However, I'd say that a lot of people may be getting upset for no reason. The first beta mostly had muscle cars, and barely had any Japanese, but hey, the game is set for being in the US and Ubisoft seems to want to give people that feeling of cruising through the American landscape in an old US muscle car. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that they started out with the American cars, but will add more Japanese cars. Who knows, they may even add them to the next beta that's coming in two weeks..
I'd say we should wait and see, because I have generally seen a lot of people requesting a higher variety of cars on the forums, so I'm pretty sure that Ubisoft have already taken note of that..
The next beta will show us whether or not they changed the style a bit, so untill then, let's keep calm :)

CrewBG
08-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Generally, I understand that people want Japanese cars in the game, and I understand about the classics too. Cars from the past were generally of a higher standard than they are today imo. However, I'd say that a lot of people may be getting upset for no reason. The first beta mostly had muscle cars, and barely had any Japanese, but hey, the game is set for being in the US and Ubisoft seems to want to give people that feeling of cruising through the American landscape in an old US muscle car. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that they started out with the American cars, but will add more Japanese cars. Who knows, they may even add them to the next beta that's coming in two weeks..
I'd say we should wait and see, because I have generally seen a lot of people requesting a higher variety of cars on the forums, so I'm pretty sure that Ubisoft have already taken note of that..
The next beta will show us whether or not they changed the style a bit, so untill then, let's keep calm :)

Look i don t say I WANT ONLY JAPANSE CAR i have to many favorite cars from all contains and countryes but i wanna to enjoy with japanse cars in USA what s the problem and why Ubisoft wil be place in the forums this from persons ideas to be the best game for all ! Ofcourse for all playing racing games !

Mnementh21
08-11-2014, 11:49 PM
I have got a good idea as in game there are only a few car garages one in each main city or something.

what about if there were HQs that you could find all around the map and some of the harder to find ones have a few wanted cars listed above in them so you find the HQ and its like someone forgot about it and you get a car partially modded. Such as some of the older ones (NIssan 240, AE86, etc) I tihink that would complete the game for me :) .

That being said though to add more cars to the game they have to get the rights to them as it stands now though they should be able to get any Nissan, Ferrari, BMW, Aston Martin, Bentley, Lamborghini, Shelby, Dodge, Mini, RUF(?), Chevrolet and Ford vechicals.

SpulX-san
08-12-2014, 03:44 PM
What i would love to see a new kit like now there is stock,street,dirt,performance,circuit,raid it would be awesome to see drift one louds of people love drifting would be nice to see that the crew have something about it would be nice to see like those challenges you see when you drive like there would be a drift one where you need to slide the car for some amout of points same with pvp,pve if it would come with some drift cars S13,S14,S15,RX7,Supra etc. i think it would be possible to find places where to make this sort of event the world is huge and there are some spots for sure.If it will be a dlc i will get it but would be nice to see it now i dont think it would be that difficult to make one get most of the parts from street and add some like drift style spoilers,bodykits n such just make the car slide more with like less grip or so and i think it would be ok.Would be nice that it would also have like wider bodykits and the wheels would fit on it properly the cars would be lower + more sreering angle maybe about 45 degrees would be ok or make the kit with levels at each level like from lvl 1 to lvl 100 or so where you could upgrade it more and the car will slide more etc give more steering lock.

Mnementh21
08-12-2014, 11:36 PM
i think it would be possible to find places where to make this sort of event the world is huge and there are some spots for sure.If it will be a dlc i will get it but would be nice to see it now i dont think it would be that difficult to make one get most of the parts from street and add some like drift style spoilers.

If you are in the Mountain States there are so many roads that are AMAZING for drifting also if you go Dirt spec it also has a little red subtext thing saying drift so its Dirt/Drift spec but yeah some more drifting/JDM cars would be great.

UbiVolfbane
08-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Exploring the snowy mountains provided nothing but crazy drifting opportunities. Although, there may be issues with certain brands or stickers. I would like to see a wolf sticker myself!
However, I will be sure to pass along your suggestions to the team. In the meantime, I would suggest checking online videos of the in-game beta content. Also, please be sure to stay up to date with the car listing here (http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/).

MogaxYuckamo
08-30-2014, 01:47 AM

A few flaws in your ideology as well.

1. There is indeed such thing as an RX-5. It was the second generation of Cosmo's and was produced from 1975 to 1981. Having an RX-5 would actually be pretty fun if there were Bosozoku flares and extreme ride height adjustment for street cars.

2. There aren't any plans whatsoever for an R36. The devs would actually have to come up with their own concept if they added an R36 GT-R (Not that I'm objecting).

3. Most Japanese Drift Cars are well within the 600-700bhp range these days, some even exceeding and reaching into the thousands of horsepower (BenSopra GT-R, JUN Supra, Brill Steel S14 Silvia). A drift specification with a high-power swap, hard-compound tires, slippy diff, and pretty much open aerodynamic add-ons would be fun, widely popular, and kind of useful for downhill escapes.

I must agree that Japanese cars aren't the only ones with a huge plethora of customization options. Look at something like the Alfa Romeo 164 (164 Procar), Sierra RS500 Cosworth (Thundersaloon), or even a Ford Mondeo (Super Touring). If you have an idea, you can do something with it.

Finally, I also agree with the OP with the NFS Prostreet stuff. AutoSculpt was amazing and I'm pretty sure EA let go of it after NFS was bought by Criterion, so it's all yours, Ubi.

HoxKL
08-31-2014, 07:48 PM
I've only read the first page so sorry if this has been said:
Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

I agree with the Lancer Evo 7-10, that NEEDS to be in the game. Its such a popular car, especially with people who enjoy modding their cars.