PDA

View Full Version : some Multi-player supercross track freeze the game on local.

Patabarnack
08-09-2014, 04:14 PM
i made a multi player track (work fine last week) i want to test it out yesterday on local and it make the game freeze.
so i test some other public creation... some work and other freeze the game...(select track menu)

the image of the track chosen dose not appear in the select track menu and everything freeze.

im a the only one ?

Patabarnack
08-09-2014, 04:43 PM
(XBOX1)
track example: SuperNature by kronenb

work good in solo... but not in local.

problem start after the last update i think (~2days ago)

Jeruhnq
08-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Same problem when i tried to add a track not done in the local MP (on ps4).

Patabarnack
08-09-2014, 09:59 PM
i made some rapid test...

it's the combination of certain decoration of Rustlands (wire/trash) + some explosion (C4 etc...)

on a new empty map i put some of those object and i can recreate the problem...

KALzzone8
08-09-2014, 10:26 PM
I had same freezing problems with playing local mp too, but there didn't seem to be pattern when the crash happened. Sometimes certain tracks worked fine, sometimes they freezed. I could play one track at a time just fine, but trying to add more than 5-6 tracks, crashed every time.

Patabarnack
08-09-2014, 11:49 PM
I had same freezing problems with playing local mp too, but there didn't seem to be pattern when the crash happened. Sometimes certain tracks worked fine, sometimes they freezed. I could play one track at a time just fine, but trying to add more than 5-6 tracks, crashed every time.

work great whit multiple standard track on X1 for now.

Patabarnack
08-10-2014, 03:57 AM
i upload a problematic track...

Gamer : Patabarnack
title: Freezing scrap track

the object and effect put together seem to create conflict (not sure witch one exactly...give me 1000$ and i find it out for you :P )

in solo it ok...but on local, the "thing" happen!

mexxcel
08-10-2014, 09:32 AM
I am having the same problems here.

This is very annoying, because it happens almost everytime I try to add some supercross - tracks to the local multiplayer.

It's not funny when 4 people sit in front of the TV with a controller in their hands and then the game freezes almost everytime.

The Supercross tracks I add to the local multiplayer do have a good rating, so I suppose that they're working fine for some people.

Does anyone know what to do about this?

Barrybarfly
08-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Gonna move this to the support section in the hopes that RL can recreate this issue and work on a fix. Thanks for the details provided Pat! :)

Patabarnack
08-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Oh! we got a "support console" section now.
good.

Patabarnack
08-17-2014, 11:14 PM
i retest my track, and it was working.
so i upload it... and surprise it`s not working on local anymore...

starting to be really tire of that game...
i will not say what im thinking cause i will received an infraction again.

disappointment...

En0-
08-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Hello,

We made some fixes related to user generated supercross tracks and to the objects of the DLC.
It will be in the next cross-platform patch. Let us know if you still face the issue.

A few questions:
- Has someone encountered this bug on another platform than X1?
- Does the bug happen when you use only non-DLC objects?

Regards,

Patabarnack
08-18-2014, 09:14 PM
i can be wrong but i guess that "SuperNature by kronenb" was made before the DLC.

thank for the info !

K2533
08-30-2014, 05:07 AM
I am having the same issue. Everything works fine when adding the regular tracks and the tracks I created. Just certain other tracks such as "The Bridge" track..... Very frustrating to say the least,

K2533
08-30-2014, 05:22 AM
I think the issue may have something to do with the bike selection. And if not i noticed a bug in the multiplayer all the same. I noticed that ALL bikes are available before the race begins, even on tracks where the creator may have only allowed three of the five bikes. Example: The track "Jungle Fever" only allows the baggie, roach, and pit viper but when i played that track in local multiplayer i could choose from all the bikes. I chose the rabbit and couldnt even finish the track.