PDA

View Full Version : Stuck after first savepoint

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Hello,

can anybody help me please...I am stuck already

Short after the first savepoint, I am stuck between two walls.
It says I have to climb the wall and jump, but there not enough room to do that, I just can't get high enough to reach the ledge.

I am trying over and over again all day, and it's no fun anymore :-(

(I am using the PC version)

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Hello,

can anybody help me please...I am stuck already

Short after the first savepoint, I am stuck between two walls.
It says I have to climb the wall and jump, but there not enough room to do that, I just can't get high enough to reach the ledge.

I am trying over and over again all day, and it's no fun anymore :-(

(I am using the PC version)

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Have you tried double wall jumping?

This is whre you run up one wall and jump backwards off it, as soon as you touch the other wall, you jump again.

You continue doing this getting higher and higher until you reach a ledge you can grab a hold of.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 08:01 PM
I'll try to do that, but it sound like a hard thing to do.

I'am new to this kind of games, and it's a slow learning proces, for me it is anyway...
It looks like it's gonna be a long game ;-)

Thanks for your help.

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 12:45 AM
zelra, hold the right mouse and run up the wall... press |space| to jump to the other, when his feet touch the wall press |space| again then he jumps higher to the next wall, press |space| and he will jump higher back o the opposing wall... do this until you have reached ur desirved point

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 11:11 PM
I am sorry,
I didn't close this thread, but I am already past this part (see my other post " I have reached the dagger")

Having a lot of trouble with end of 14% for days now, the fight with the sand King.....

But thanks for you reply!