PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Issue

Jacksom7
07-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Basically, I cannot get past the beginning screen. I get stuck at the "player logging in" part and it never actually wants to get me to the menu. Anyway to fix this?

Jacksom7
07-27-2014, 06:59 PM
So much for a support thread. This site is absolutely useless and I ended up figuring everything out myself. ****ing lazy *** people.

Mr_Shade
07-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi,

The forums are not a replacement for contacting support directly - they are here to offer a place for users to share advice and help they have received from Support:

Links to support are listed in this pinned thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875277-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST

For all support questions, you should contact the support team directly first, on the sites listed above.

RoguishRonin
07-27-2014, 08:40 PM
So much for a support thread. This site is absolutely useless and I ended up figuring everything out myself. ****ing lazy *** people.

The support section of the forum is typically viewed by other players who help when they can. It's difficult for us to read everything as it happens, therefore there is also a full Ubisoft Support website, run by teams dedicated to offer support for Ubisoft Games, including Trials Fusion.

However, community-driven support can be much faster, and it would be nice if you could outline the steps you used to solve your issue in case someone else encounters the same issue.