PDA

View Full Version : Will there be co-op??!!!

cre8nhavoc
03-09-2004, 09:42 AM
I can care less of the 2 on 2 matches, I just want to know if there will be co-op. Last night I read an older OXM (July 03), and the interview said there was a possibility of implimenting co-op missions in the multiplayer game. I haven't seen anything as of late indicating that there is indeed co-op or no co-op. Can anybody confirm if there is (or will be) co-op missions on Live?!

P.S.
Okay, I'm joking. I can care about the 2 on 2 matches. It'll be fun, but to me, for a game like this co-op should be it's bread & butter too.

------

cre8nhavoc, leader and creator of Defcon Six.

"Gaming is a pause from reality." - Boris D. Butcher

cre8nhavoc
03-09-2004, 09:42 AM
I can care less of the 2 on 2 matches, I just want to know if there will be co-op. Last night I read an older OXM (July 03), and the interview said there was a possibility of implimenting co-op missions in the multiplayer game. I haven't seen anything as of late indicating that there is indeed co-op or no co-op. Can anybody confirm if there is (or will be) co-op missions on Live?!

P.S.
Okay, I'm joking. I can care about the 2 on 2 matches. It'll be fun, but to me, for a game like this co-op should be it's bread & butter too.

------

cre8nhavoc, leader and creator of Defcon Six.

"Gaming is a pause from reality." - Boris D. Butcher

Desert Hawk
03-09-2004, 10:04 AM
You don't have to work together on mp, but it will give you an advantage if you do cooperateive play.

Sick of cowboys building your Death Star...?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/superlaser/img/movie_bg.jpg
The dark side is more poweful than the light.

IronLegionnaire
03-10-2004, 02:46 AM
I think he's talking about co-operative missions where you can have 2 or 3 people on the same team in a SP-like environment, not the 2vs2 Spies vs. Mercs MP modes.

Brash_Man
03-10-2004, 02:50 AM
And to answer that, no.. baka mega