PDA

View Full Version : Traffic cars dirt

nc.someth1ng
07-18-2014, 08:12 PM
A thing which makes my eyes kinda bleed - all the traffic cars look like they just got out of a dealer, clean and shining. You clearly have some dirt tech, my own car's getting dirty nicely, why not to apply it for civilians? Make some "dirtiness" random spread based on car type and road condition and it'll be perfect.
Cheers

KamiDolphin
07-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Its not going to matter, when the cars are smoking of FIRE!

http://s2.scoopwhoop.com/mar2/11.gif

Destroy the Rivals. Destroy the Cops. Destroy the civies.

KernelPad
07-20-2014, 01:10 AM
You have some sharp eyes, my friend. People at top speeds wouldn't notice such detail, that's one reason they never went into extreme detail as much as they will go into like The Division.

nc.someth1ng
07-20-2014, 03:47 AM
But you're not always at top speeds. Plus tech is already there, why not to use it for better immersion?

ykrt
07-20-2014, 08:49 PM
But you're not always at top speeds. Plus tech is already there, why not to use it for better immersion?

Exactly i know for sure that ill be speeding but ill also be cruising sometimes to enjoy how my car looks, cruise with buddies and enjoy this beautiful game.

nc.someth1ng
07-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Exactly i know for sure that ill be speeding but ill also be cruising sometimes to enjoy how my car looks, cruise with buddies and enjoy this beautiful game.

Exactly. That's why it would be nice to have traffic a little bit less eye-bleedingly clean :)

ykrt
07-21-2014, 01:08 AM
Exactly. That's why it would be nice to have traffic a little bit less eye-bleedingly clean :)

Yup these little things which i think could be easily added in definitely should be. But then again i dont know anything about the development of the models.

nc.someth1ng
07-21-2014, 03:25 AM
I'm games developer myself, so I know that it's a no-brainer :).